Why is Boeing such a scummy company Jow Forums...

Why is Boeing such a scummy company Jow Forums? They try to undermine SpaceX just to get more contracts even though their engineers are eating paste trying to create SLS

Attached: ULAWOJACK.jpg (631x796, 94K)

elon musk is a meme
sage

Agreed, but SpaceX itself is a fucking workhorse

surprise surprise a bloated company propped up by the state is less efficient than a company essentially controlled by one person. The same thing will happen to SpaceX if they rely too much on government contracts and not private launches.

And it is ethically dubious to funnel tax dollars into private companies, but if its going to happen I would rather it goes to SpaceX than Boeing.

>mfw dad worked for Boeing when I was a kid
take that back.

>but if its going to happen I would rather it goes to SpaceX than Boeing.
So SpaceX can become the new Boeing?

>a bloated company propped up by the state
>what is elon musks business plan
shiggy diggy

Nah, fuck spacecuck, they impose horrendous conditions on their brainwashed, underpaid intern army and by extension are ruining the last good tech industry

Aerospace fag here
Boeing employee
Boeing has REAL projects with futures.
Both blue origin and spaceX are shit holes now.
I know 10+ guys they went to boeing because of how shitty SpaceX is run.

It's so bad there that managers are spying on employees through hidden look holes.
Ur text messages are monitored (not kidding here).
If anyone leaves, you are now allowed to have contact with that person.
Everyone who knew what they were doing got fed up and bailed.
There is a reason Boeing keeps employees for 30+ years while Elon can't keep ppl for 2 years.

Attached: 1513615788696.jpg (1920x1080, 847K)

I don't believe a single word

dude Elon Musk is our nation's largest welfare recipient

lol? google: seattle+boeing+employee+monitoring

Nigga please, that's nothing compared to the unmitigated clusterfuck that is the F-35 program.

Corporations are inherently scummy. They teach you in first year Business: "A company's primary concern will always be maximizing profit".

How do we maximize a future for white people instead of profit

your a fockin nigger

Niggers, amerindians and boongs are unprofitable and chinks can fend for themselves, kill two birds with one stone

I thought it was bullshit at first, but they monitor any text or calls while ur at work.
Even if ur using a personal phone.

The F35 program had a rough start, but it's in track and pumping out f35s like no tomorrow.
F35A are a little over 80 million now.
Current block f18s and f16s are about 60mill after like 30+ years of improvements.
Lockheed Martin has made more jets in a single month than most nation's have in the past 10 years.
-used to make f35 afterburners.

Boieng is shadow government

>implying a large force of people is required to get shit done in aerospace

You need a couple geniuses and some lackeys.

Explain why 25% of the government budget is unaccounted for

not aerospace, but my company works with SpaceX on a few things.

Every time there's a conference call, it's different people. The people who do speak about technical issues have no clue, just bodies filling cubicles.

They aren't going to last much longer.

>The F35 program had a rough start, but it's in track and pumping out f35s like no tomorrow.
>F35A are a little over 80 million now.
>Current block f18s and f16s are about 60mill after like 30+ years of improvements.
>Lockheed Martin has made more jets in a single month than most nation's have in the past 10 years.
>-used to make f35 afterburners.
pathetic apologist

Ah yes, the Senate Launch System which you guys are literally shoving lard down your gullets while limping on a treadmill going the lowest speed trying to get done. SpaceX chews through employees but they get shit done.

Aerospace in general is a rather shitty industry. It has good job prospects and all, but it's so fucking stagnant, slow to evolve, and entirely dependant on corporate gibsmedats.

t. aero engineer who left for a different field

Dunno man, they still have a full launch manifest to fill for a few years to come. Orders are still coming in as well. Money doesn't really seem like an issue and they'll just suck up all the college grads and spit them out - but they'll keep progressing - and the few they keep will become quality engineers.

What field did you go into? What is it like compared to being a defense contractor ?

>The facts hurt my feelings.

I agree
I think it's the amount of money Aerospace deals with that breads bureaucracy.
Hell, the Automotive industry is like 10 years ahead of Aerospace when it comes to automation.

Boeing shill

honestly?

i believe in Blue Origin and Bezos' work

KYS airbus cuckold