Say something nice about him

Say something nice about him.

Attached: leo_1.jpg (600x600, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ovyRqhJ8-dg
leolaportesucks.com/
totaldrama.net/
totaldrama.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Judge-Dismisses-Claims-by-TWiT-Against-Twitter.mp3
youtu.be/gK1I4s6qIzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His voice sounds like caramel brownies.

I liked him in the early to mid 2000s. I tried watching him recently. I don't know what it is but I am not nearly as interested now as I was then. Does that make him a has-been?

T O T A L D R A M A . N E T

What is this? It looks like the site owner has a personal vendetta against him.

I loved the screensavers back in the day
youtu.be/ovyRqhJ8-dg

Sarah Lane

Is there any proof she's involved with TD?

ummm sweetie

TechTV was awesome.

Attached: IMG_leoville_0_100510341215.jpg (500x375, 57K)

128MB SD ram is a lot. oh man i miss the old days lol

It's called the Pirillo Effect.

Attached: pirillo effect.jpg (292x219, 20K)

Another blast from the past is 3dgameman.

Attached: 3dg.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I think its just the pace of the news cycle in the tech world has increased so much.
I used to listen to the TWIT podcast and a few others in their network but then I realized that by the time they talked about anything I'd already heard it and they weren't really adding anything.

It was funny when he cucked his wife to sleep with his accountant or whatever the hell Leo was paying he for.

Attached: 1519075081029.jpg (480x360, 16K)

leolaportesucks.com/
totaldrama.net/

>Lazy as fuk
>Constantly shilling Microsoft, Apple, Google
>Criticizes others for what he does
>talks about his boring expensive vacations on tech show
>Accidentally shows pics of his tiny benis on live stream
>Accidentally shows pics of his wifes twat on live stream
>Accidentally shows pages of his online shopping for sex swing
>Consistently fires his best talent
>Fires anyone who could challenge him/take over his radio show
>Contributed to the suicide of Erik Lanigan by making up shit that never happened
>Mocks those interested in privacy/security despite knowing better
>Bows down at altar of political correctness despite his own worse behavior
>Bans John C. Dvorak for petty shit, call him a conspiracy theorist
>list goes on and on.....................

Is he on KCRW or NPR on the weekends? I swear I was listening to him this past weekend but didn't know it was him

>saying the word "based" to refer to something as awesome
>all the way back in 1998

Oh my goodness...

Attached: jurassic-park-sunglasses.gif (245x165, 604K)

>Accidentally shows pics of his wifes twat on live stream
He had her cunt right on his Apple watch. That's dedication.

The TWiT network is a sinking ship. The best on-screen talent and most interesting guests have all been fired, quit, or gotten banned. His streams and downloads have consequently dried up as most of the audience has gone elsewhere, and so advertisers have now cut their losses and dropped TWiT too. Revenue is way down and Leo's new mistress-turned-wife has sucked up what was little was left.

Leo is not getting any younger, he'd like to retire, but can't find anyone stupid enough to buy the network. So Leo decided to sue Twitter for trademark infringement and breach of contract in order to force Twitter to buy him out and make his lawsuit go away. But Leo's case is weak and Twitter is fighting back hard, and now the Judge is laughing at TWiT's claims and calling them frivolous:

totaldrama.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Judge-Dismisses-Claims-by-TWiT-Against-Twitter.mp3

How many people ever listened to TWiT? Was it ever popular? I found TWiT through Jow Forums a few years ago when it was already deep into decline and then found the Totaldrama blog. I just can't imagine it as something that was ever popular or well liked.

it was so comfy back in the day watchin zdtv in the clear on the big dish all summer long
I had one of those Antec fuckers too with a P54c, 10k SCSI-2 drives

I listened to the very first TWiT episodes when they were new, when podcasting was pretty new (internet radio shows existed pre-RSS of course). I was a fan of The Screen Savers as a kid so it was natural that I listened to TWiT.

I forget when I stopped listening, probably after I entered into IT for real.

Attached: 1530456765552.png (680x1519, 837K)

Theres a TWiT app on my mother's 4K TV and it perplexes me.

TWiT was an extreme early adopter of all sorts of set-top boxes that could read RSS. I imagine there's a lot of un-updated software that still has their app or feed in it.

TWiT might be a joke now, but it was one of the biggest podcasts for a long time and helped popularize podcasts and RSS.

Leo tried to make a stand against calling them podcasts (do zoomers even know about iPods?), and he still calls them "netcasts".

When he insulted and banned Dvorak was when I realized Leo was 100% full of shit, now the show is just a huge circle jerk and I get better tech news from No Agenda even though they aren’t a tech podcast.

Attached: 9C79A8FC-6886-4735-B653-6A1EF97C2F60.jpg (567x850, 33K)

dvorak is a retard though. both of them.

Where is her vagene and naples?

After he reviewed that thermaltake armour tower i bought one. I still have it somewhere in storage.

This one: youtu.be/gK1I4s6qIzg

Too many tech journos, and their 100% predictable takes.

I watched the first few episodes of the new Screensavers when they had less than 15 episodes out and that was about it.

something nice about him

Looks like another metoo zealot twat with an axe to grind. It works against her when it becomes obvious: she simply discredits herself as a reasonable witness.

Sounds like the usual toxic narcissism. Not necessarily a new thing when it comes to the left-leaning IT autists.

I used to listen to Security Now at the very beginning. I knew Steve Gibson from somewhere else, and checking on his website I noticed he had a podcast. That is how I learned about Leo and his network. When I saw Dvorak, who I knew from the magazines, on his weekend show, I started watching it when Dvorak was a guest. I eventually got bored of it and went to NoAgenda to get my Dvorak-being-Dvorak fix.

His wife and him were long separated and he soon married that other woman, who is the ceo of his business.

Same here. It was great seeing most of the cast reunited in the first episode, but the quality tanked immediately after that. Stopped watching when the Clock Boy incident blew up the news and they sided with him.

FUCKFUCKFUCK! Reply was meant for

TWiT has been mismanaged to hell and they haven't really gotten with the times.

Brb. Bout to shuttle myself into a black hole so I can go back.

The New Screensavers just doesn't have the magic and Leo seems like kind of an asshole.

Well I don't know about any drama since I stopped listening a while ago, but what turned me off in the end was how unrelatable all the guests got.

TWiT, and most tech podcasts of that era, has severe "bubble" issues, where all the hosts and guests live in the same cities, work in or around the same industries and socialize with the same people. So you get situations where "All my friends are using X so X is a big deal. Everyone uses X" where in reality no-one outside of the fucking SF tech community has ever even heard of X.

>Does that make him a has-been?
Not necessarily. The TWiT format of talking heads for every single story reeks of the over-analysis you'd find on cable TV news channels. I haven't watched in years, though, so idk if they did anything to fix that.

Other than that, he seems pretty decent still. Aside from that one time in 2010 when his marital issues with his now ex-wife spilled out on stream, he's done well to avoid a lot of the controversy...
Ah, there it is. I always felt weird watching him even when he was talking by himself.

Pretty sure Leo is conservative.

>TWiT, and most tech podcasts of that era, has severe "bubble" issues, where all the hosts and guests live in the same cities, work in or around the same industries and socialize with the same people. So you get situations where "All my friends are using X so X is a big deal. Everyone uses X" where in reality no-one outside of the fucking SF tech community has ever even heard of X.
Exactly this. This effect is still present in SF but greatly reduced because of social media enabling people to read between the lines and see that it's total bullshit.

>>Accidentally shows pics of his wifes twat on live stream
I did not know this. I knew about the other stuff, but, wow, this guy really is an idiot.