Did Youtube hired Telltale talents?

Attached: 1529101091262.jpg (2115x2115, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swWxRokz8gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's gonna be a yikesmilk in my starbucks coffee

kek

Well, I can't say I'm surprised. When has any "diverse" company been successful? Most of the time at these companies it is people jerking each other off at how diverse and awesome they are and you can never criticise someone's work because it suddenly becomes misogynistic/racist/homophobic/etc to question the quality of someones work.

this actually explains why so telltale games always sucked so much

its like they thought cartoons were good enough to be called gaming. glad they're going away

YIKES

Diversity is our greatest strength.

diversity is the key to bringing down big tech, the coding interview is racist and sexist

Can anyone in tech tell me how it really is? Is it really as bad as Jow Forums says? Or is it still 90% asian/white males and just 10% "diversity hires?

How come nobody complains about Diversity in Trucking or Diversity in Combat roles in the military?

It's not, getting political information of any sort from Jow Forums is a fucking awful idea you retard.

Literally anyone can be saying anything, the only healthy way to browse this cess pit is to assume every single anonymous user is equally an unqualified moron so that you are never disappointed.

Either that or just ignore the politics entirely and just take in the raw information directly relevant to your questions and leave.

t. CNN

>this actually explains why so telltale games always sucked so much
It doesn't really. Telltale games were dog shit long before they went off the deep end with diversity hires.

Also, the company was run into the ground by their white, male former CEO, who both hired these people (and far too many people in general), as well as making ridiculous business decisions and spending insane amounts on licenses that nobody gave a shit about. I guess that doesn't fit the Jow Forumstard narrative though.

well how is it then? I asked if it's bad. All indications especially at places like google seem to show.

white lefts are the worst

I'm just surprised that they didn't shove in a woman as ceo to fall off the glass cliff and take the blame like so many other shitty companies have done.

>I guess that doesn't fit the Jow Forumstard narrative though.
no it fits it very well. He was a white liberal faggot who destroyed a company trying to appease degenerates.

Because truck drivers don't have a status and the military is vewy scawy
Plus the CS nerds don't fight back

their games were well received though. My friends loved the story even though the game i tried never ran for me.

I just moved into a major bank. There are a few minorities here (some Asian girls) but they actually do their job

I bet they aren't the ones who complain to whoever would listen about "toxic masculinity" and "mansplaining"?

>inclusive
>this thing I'm creating is for everyone except this specific group of people of this specific sex, gender, race, and sexual orientation

>its okay when we do it!
Im glad they went bankrupt. Fucking churns my stomach to watch such blatant diversity quotas get away with being discriminatory just because its against white dudes.

lol

Attached: Likes to build clocks.png (308x546, 365K)

I don't think so, they are treated like any employee in the CS department.
But I would not say it is the same everywhere. Toxic masculinity is real in the bank industry outside the IT department.

>Not in military
No, they are. They lower fitness standards for women all the time. Or when they basically had to drag the first female Ranger to the finish line because she couldn't hack it herself.

Telltale has a female hiring blitz
Telltale boasts high female to male employee ratio
Telltale lays off 250 people in one day

They are selling clocks m8, it is their only source of income.

based

It's getting worse every day
first several i've had it was a female or black female supervisor/manager/team-leader/whatever
every job i've had we've gotten outsourced
every job since then i've had an indian get promoted to management and slowly weed out all the people who aren't indian
my last software development job i was the only guy, and i was a contractor; the whole team was women, i was brought in to clean up some of their codebase and holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=swWxRokz8gA

>talents?

YASSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY
>slays company profits