What are the reasons to use Apple's hardware?

What are the reasons to use Apple's hardware?

Attached: 1515718276612.jpg (640x768, 216K)

It has a brand, but similar to screaming NPC, it's only there to make you feel special about your mostly pathetic life

Nearly all engineers at google and IBM choose macs. KYS

yea they also have comfy jobs and can afford Apple lol

It is Unix.

Attached: me_irl.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Source on that info?

They're all NPCs. You have to be an NPC to be a talented programmer. Processing code through internal monologue is too slow.

Those two do not represent the larger base of Mac users, and especially not the homosexuals on Jow Forums that use them

Attached: 1536527752381.png (2926x1024, 325K)

It's Unix without the dirty, shitstained feeling that Linux / Unix provides out of the box. I started with windows, many different forms of Linux and later osx over the course of 25 years and osx is an easy call for me.

Attached: 1496693658759.jpg (500x372, 15K)

>this NPC cope

Tell me, how do you know the ones you see aren't the cattle they hire for SJW compliance? You know there are the real devs that are behind the scenes right?

Remember that 1 google employee that got fired for being mean? He was a linux user.

Google uses Ubuntu mostly for co-operability between workspaces, although when people don't need to be compiling it doesn't matter; "web developers, UX developers"

>Remember that 1 google employee that got fired for being mean? He was a linux user.
says a lot really

>Mac makes me feel better
But how does it actually function?

>Unix
>Hardware
hmmm...

>tfw failed Calculus because I was two smart and free-thinking for it

come with an os that has no screen tearing. proper fonts, no clunky battery or removable components rattling around, good screen, closed commercial and open source software, easy to use so that stacy can surf the web, thin, lightweight, matching peripherals interfacing into high bandwidth bus (usually ahead of the curve with things like thunderbolt). pretty well specced for a device that an on the go professional would use, projecting status everywhere I go

Machines literally cannot comprehend pictures without prewritten code

>he says while captioning his epic meme

me next year uwu

Homosexuality.

Attached: 1496715110055.jpg (658x955, 61K)

The absolute state of white American men

>two smart
I doubt it was because you were smart.

She's cute and has really nice legs.
Probably works at red hat when she's wearing programming socks.

Their software

> She's
You do realize that memeing like that results in SJWs demanding to respect their "gender" and "pronouns"?

zero. No reason at all. The only half decent thing about apple is macOS, and that's software, not hardware.
You're better off with hackintosh.

MACTRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

To show off your bruised ego. To say that you have too much money. Or that you like to waste money (college loans).

There is no reason what so ever to buy a mac outright. Build your own laptop/pc for less than half the price at the same performance and install macOS if you want. Then be thankful for not paying half the computers price when something breaks. You have to take it back to apple who wants 2k to fix 1 broken part in a 4-5k computer

Linux uses Apple.

Attached: 22C3E20B-BE97-4B51-B7CB-DD4ED29F699B.jpg (1268x664, 197K)

anyone who uses windows or os x are legit cuckolds

Makes you look rich and ironically like you actually do something worthwhile on the computer.

>Nearly all engineers at google and IBM choose macs. KYS
Because multi-billions companies buy macs for them.
They can shit on it, bring it to support and get a brand new within 10 minutes.
It's a totally different matter when you spent money on it and your inner self (if you have one) can't help but think about profitability and how to get the most out of it.
Said engineer also tend to be from upper classes and can buy your whole family's asses with his daily wages.
One overpriced toy for you is nothing for him.
Please don't compare self-absorbed sub80 iq mongs with top-notch engineers, they live in differents worlds.

Is browsing Facebook considered worthwhile?

This

What a fucking get-up
Like how white can you be?

Never enough.

Someone add the npc face over apple logo

APPLEFAGS ETERNALLY BTFOD

Attached: mysideskek.jpg (960x928, 101K)

Imagine going to the hospital for voluntary surgery

He saw that everyone on HBO's silicon valley show were using macs and iphones so maybe that?

Based meme, actually follows the original format

>s᠌oy companies use s᠌oy products
woooow

Attached: ISS-38_EVA-1_Laptops.jpg (4288x2848, 1.77M)

>fingerprints on screen
ew

why would you ever cut a penis off... it's literally a human hose...

>zoom

You're literally doing the same thing, browsing this trash website with your computer.

that's a good thing, user.

Attached: jolyne2.png (1200x931, 949K)

Pretty sure the android kernel is written by the linux foundation

Attached: 1529525393761.png (904x401, 646K)

But my machine is not a status symbol and barely costs 300 bux

I cant believe how fucking stupid people can be

There were signs of cuckness and we ignored them.
We didn't help him when he was on early stages.
We've lost him due to our negligence.

Mojave disabled subpixel aliasing on below QHD screens.

P64
Your machine is a status symbol here on Jow Forums, at least to the subset of us you're trying to impress.

Different group, same strategy.

Homosexuality.

>status symbol
>anything that costs less than $10,000

Attached: 1522294172086.jpg (800x2500, 846K)

>No docks
>No ports
>No technical support
>No serviceable parts
Why?

Attached: anime_interogation_girl.jpg (362x346, 36K)

>status symbol of the lower class
>eg civic
Nah they've moved on to the G35 and 90s BMWs

Developer apps are pretty good. Stuff like version control through a gui is pretty good on mac (kaleidoscope && tower for example)

>version control through a gui

Attached: 555-come-on-now.jpg (600x328, 28K)

No it's not, faggot

>She
He still has a dick in that pic

I can do it on cli or gui, just comfier with a visual aid and drag/drop. Obviously, gui has limitations but its good for run of the mill commits, simple merges, rollbacks, stashes, etc

>Over a year ago
Did they commit suicide later? I heard the rate of that is pretty high, and so it should be. Why would you have your real, functioning penis surgically removed and replaced with a fake, non-functioning imitation vagina? Fucking ridiculous. How can anyone think this isn't mental illness?

Attached: 1470031290626.png (337x367, 257K)

Fine

This

I'm having a hard time keeping up with this meme.

I have none.
>Smartphones don't have hadphone jack or SD card slots
>Laptops don't have enough ports
>iMacs are typical desktop PCs, you can buy a much better config for the same prince, minus the screen

I do like some design decisions on their software.That being said, it's all non-free, so I have no interest in using it.

Attached: hachikuji mayoi.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Computer science is a dead field, see: Linux CoC. Example discarded.

>no replacable battery
>no ODD
>Cannot connect to any displays
OS is not compatible with almost all software in the world
>Almost constantly overheats
>Fans are incredibly loud and not meeting -friendly
It is the opposite of what a professional would use. The Panasonic Lets Notes are what you're looking for, and they weigh half as much as a Mac.

We don't use Macs for development, they're mostly for just replying to e-mails and stuff. I have a 128 core, 192 GB RAM workstation at my desk.

> no real work gets done on a mac

The same reason people cut off their functioning legs to become a cripple, inject animal fat in their face, or starve themselves for cosmetic reasons. Body dysphoria is a serious mental condition.

Also something like 1/3rd of trans persons are on the autism spectrum, which often comes with a rigid self-image that causes them to sperg out if they don't have the right haircut or aren't wearing a certain outfit (see also: CWC)

It's shit, but it's the only hardware that runs macOS well.
Seeing how Windows is lately macOS is the only true "just works" operating system with actual software availability.

>engineers
>Google and current IBM
No, faggot. NASA meanwhile uses ThinkPad.

DELET THIS NOW

Attached: 1510566110531.jpg (640x480, 48K)

This

Attached: 1522134425244.png (1245x852, 106K)

to be fair, there's some really retarded shit going on in posix.
following the standard in every instance would be very inefficient.

And they enjoy drinking onions
What are you getting at?

What kind of idiot uses version control through a GUI?

I work for IBM and we are given a choice between Macs and Thinkpads (these thinkpads can run windows or "OpenClient" a IBM-modified RedHat). This latter option is by far the less used but most comfortable and usable. If you are a "privileged" user (i.e. if you have access to production servers) you are given a thinkpad with linux for security reasons.
If you are a manager/sales/HR or any other form of non-engineer you can have your shiny Mac toy or a windows laptop so you can feel like you are important and productive.

>The same reason people cut off their functioning legs to become a cripple
I did not know about this

Attached: 1516574697025.gif (336x256, 401K)

So they saw product placements and correlated them with reality?

Attached: 1521264322973.jpg (989x1005, 190K)

This

No one "only" thinks with an internal monologue. If you don't have one you're just missing a tool everyone else has, and an extremely useful tool at that.

how come him brain go into him hair?

>uses text to communicate instead of simply beaming information from brain to brain
niglet dont you know that only room temperature iq failures use words?