What can you do with a Therminal in linux?

What can you do with a Therminal in linux?

Attached: fprasaj.jpg (584x414, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chuzzlewit.co.uk/utp_book-1.1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this a shitpost or legitimate. Who knows anymore

It's for neofetch and brag on Jow Forums

Post in screenfetch threads, what else??

>linux

Attached: tpgf9.jpg (750x1000, 77K)

It's a legitimate shitpost

Is there a dump of her (male) somewhere?

you can pretend to be cool (hahaha... cool.. therminal.. THERMinal.. cool.. hahahaha)

It allows you to do therminal things.

scripts

Theremins make funny sounds

I wrote all my college essays in vim on the tty, using groff for typesetting, along with awk and make files to tie it all together. So there's that.

Thermites make boom.

>(male)
You know, I was going to dump her pictures if you had asked me, but I've lost my inspiration now

Pls

kys incel

do it faggot

I am not but I need those pics!
Pls.

Do it for science

What are you gay lmao can you believe this guy.

You used awk? Could you paste a part of that here?

It was pretty much just the ToC compiler from the old O'Reilly UNIX Text Processing book. I don't have all of the source files any more (which is really annoying to me), but this is where I got most of my stuff:
chuzzlewit.co.uk/utp_book-1.1.pdf

>male

Attached: tpgf22.jpg (960x1280, 128K)

Jow Forums is autistic, don't bother.

Attention whores should be banned

incel begone

Boil water.

/thread

>Therminal in linux
Therminals are only available in ThermOS

Attached: thermos.jpg (450x450, 15K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Literally fucking bas3d. Take note trannyfuckers

Update your talking points, Pajeet.
Bash (cross-platform since inception) is finally available on Windows operating systems.
You have Microsoft's consent to admit how awesome it is. Not a single rupee will be deducted from your monthly shill stipend.