FUCK DRUMPF

FUCK DRUMPF

Attached: SmartSelect_20181018-145457_Chrome.jpg (1379x1395, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~erossi/GD.pdf
princeton.edu/~erossi/videos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds good to me, the less curry code the better.

Shit won't work anymore and will be laggy af

That's how it currently is.

Trump is going to make toilets mandatory in every IT Office and that'll drive them back voluntarily.

Good thread

>Indians will have to work hard in their own country to prosper
unironically Indian superpower by 2024

Based

So when can we expect all pajeetware to be deshitized?

The day of the flush approaches.

Attached: peepeepoopoo.png (740x705, 383K)

Microsoft BTFO

Never. Companies will move production to Asia instead.

I still don't understand why you Americans sell out your own peoples employment if not sanity by hiring a bunch street shitters.

TRUMP WILL BUILD A GREAT TOILET AND THE INDIANS WILL PAY FOR IT

Capitalism.

Individualism. The mutts hate each other: waive a little bit of money in front of a mutt's face and he will sell you his mother.

just gift the Indian government 250k toilets or more to show goodwill while sending h-1b's back

Attached: 1525925643813.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

>move software production to Asia
>no longer eligible for any DoD or national security related contracts
Uh oh.

>prevent Indians from entering US
>don't prevent Indians from stealing US jobs

What's the point when they can just work over seas?

>t. Actual Indian

damn, burgers actually got a nice deal today.
rejoice motherfuckers

fuck yes

Now us based white canadians can flood the us market and get jobs to escape this diversity hellhole

Every leaf moron runs back to their leafland after they get kicked out of their US jobs and can't afford to pay insurance

>work hard
>Indians

I'm Dutch, but if I had the opportunity I'd vote trump just for this

Spoken like a true retard. Dude, if you can't get a job in Canada, you'll have a harder time in the US. Mostly. Try your luck in a fly over state.

Insurance and medical nightmares are the main reasons I haven't applied for American citizenship yet.

THANK GOD.

still a step up

>trump is screwing over pajeets too
FUCK YES

Attached: 1537567812165.png (280x284, 132K)

Microsoft hires 100,000 of us and our code is so sloppy it has to be re-written by 500 overworked white guys. This problem is known to industry peeps as "The Code Diaper"and you'd hear more about it if you were paying attention. It's ultimately four times more expensive to outsource because the work has to be redone years later by white guys. Indian code is patchwork rats nest shit that fails and needs to be completely redone the minute it's integrated into any bigger project. This is real info from a medium-sized tech company CEO that we've talked to several times. Indians fucking suck at coding, don't believe everything you hear about them being awesome. Also only roughly 10% of Indian business school graduates are employable.

Here is an email reply directly from the CEO of a successful tech company whose name you have heard at least once or twice:

You missed the mark. Indians are generally OK on skills, they just don't give a flying crap. They show up, do what you tell them, leave. Low on ambition and ideas. They blow their money on white BMWs and $300 dress shirts so they couldn't be entrepreneurial if they tried. They're probably just happy to not be in Mumbai. The sad part is all the big companies are crying "more H-1Bs!" but these are jobs that could and should be done by American high-schoolers. Pretty sure they wash their hands because there are signs telling them to. Not familiar with "Code Diaper".

>halfway through your code
>Zhang decides he's had enough and starts writing the other half in native ASM
No thanks I prefer it to be a little hard to read than actually unreadable at all.

indians would be fine if they didn't come from india's "schools" where they're allowed and encouraged to cheat

LMAO! Poo in the loos BTFO!

From what I've read it seems to be a generational issue. One generation lived in convenience and didn't do anything, more so when the laws started changing against the natives of the US. So my assumption is that it started a domino effect, with each generation getting worse.

>individualism
Sounds about right, only an american could think in such terms.

omg thanks trump, now I can go to cs without fear of not getting a job.

Chapter 8: Tickle Training Part 2.

As the boys entered the tickle room, they saw 4 girls all tied by their wrists and ankles to the beds.

They had nothing on their feet and their tank tops were taped up to keep their stomachs exposed along with their armpits.

"Hehe, the blond girl on the far left is really struggling. I call her" said Danny, referring to 10 year old Alison.

"Well I think the orange haired girl on the far right is just playing tough. I bet she's break the second I start tickling" said Ben, referring to 9 year old Erica.

"The blond one next to Ben's choice has really cute feet, I bet they're ticklish" said George, referring to 12 year old Becky.

Sam just stared at the remaining girl, she seemed really familiar somehow. Then, he remembered where he'd seen her.

"That's the cute girl from the video" he said, referring to 11 year old Madison.

"OK boys, the rules are the same for you as they were for the girls. The tickle session ends when your victim has peed herself" said Mr Harvey.

"This is gonna be REALLY FUN” said Ben.

These are their files, find out all you can about the girls” said Mr Harvey.

The female students were watching the same video the boys had watched.

“This is the foot salon, every prisoner must have their feet cleaned, baby oiled and pedicured every day to keep up their sensitivity” the guard said while three prisoners were scrubbed up and down their restrained bare feet with soapy brushes as they screamed for mercy.

“Eek, that looks REALLY ticklish” said Chelsea.

In the tickle room, the boys were tickling the girls.

“Tickle time for Erica” teased Ben as he tickled her feet.

Erica’s eyes were closed tightly, but she didn’t laugh.

Alison however, was not doing as well as Erica, she was already screaming just from her stomach being stroked gently.

“Tickle tickle on the tummy” teased Danny.

“HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA. NONONONONOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO. PLEASE MR HARVEY, IT’S TOO MUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUUUUCH” begged Alison.

Madison wasn’t going crazy just yet, but she was still laughing as Sam tickled her armpits.

“HAAhahahahahaha. That TIIIhihihihihickles. HEEhehehehehe” Madison laughed.

Becky meanwhile, was laughing loudly as her feet were expertly tickled by George.

“Tickle tickle the tootsies, time to laugh as your cute feet get tickled” teased George.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAAA. PLEEEEEHEHEHEEEEASE, MAKE IT STAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAP” Becky screamed.

Back in class, the girls were learning about the punishment for attempted escapes.

“THIS young lady has tried to run from our tickle prison, and is now suffering the goat punishment” said the guard.

The girl was gagged and blindfolded and could only shriek and laugh behind the gag as her sensitive soles were licked by 2 goats.

“I'd pee myself if I got THAT punishment” said Lauren as she curled her own bare toes in sympathy for the poor prisoner.

Meanwhile, back in the tickle room, things had gotten faster.

Ben had moved to Erica's sides and she was laughing a lot more.

“AAAHAHAHAHAAA. QUIIIIIHIHIHIIIT IT, KNOOOOHOHOHOOOCK IT OFF” she cried.

“Does it tickle? Coochie coo” teased Ben.

Danny was tickling Alison’s belly, but decided to give her a surprise.

He took a deep breath and did a huge raspberry on Alison’s stomach while he tickled her pits.

“AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA. THAT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIIIIIIIIICKLES. NO, NOT ANOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOOOOOTHER. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOOOOOD, THAT TICKLES SO BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAD” Alison screamed.

“I bet that tickles, huh? Well bad news for you, there’s more where that came from” said Danny before doing another raspberry on her bouncing belly.

Danny moved his hand down to Alison’s ribs and accidently tickled them, making her scream loudly. He decided not to tickle there yet, but to save that spot for later.

“HEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEE. OOOHOHOHOHOHOOO. PLEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEASE STOOOOOOHOHOHOOOOP, I DIDN’T EEEEEHEHEEEEEVEN KNOW I WAS TIIIIIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIIIIICKLISH THERE” cried Madison as Sam tickled her ribs.

“Tickle tickle. You have a great laugh, it’s so cute” said Sam.

Becky couldn’t stand it, George had just begun tickling her toes.

“NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOO. NOT THE TOES, I'M BEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEGGING YOU. HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA” She screamed.

“Tickle on your toes. Are these widdle piggies ticklish? Just wait until the tools are used” teased George.

please come to canada, sirs

Attached: trudeau.jpg (937x528, 294K)

The girls were still watching the video, which had just gotten onto the section about the Tickle Lab.

“These boys and girls are going to have tickle tech, skin softening lotions and newfound tickling methods tested out on them. The reason they all look so scared is because they know that if they work, they’ll be used every day on them. This is just one of many job assignments the prisoners can receive at the prison” said the guard.

“Oh I REALLY hope I don’t get THAT job assignment” said Lauren.

“I Agree, that looks HORRIBLE to have to go through” said Chelsea.

Back in the tickle room, the girls were being baby oiled and some were being blindfolded. once this was done, the boys were going to get tickle tools from the box provided by Mr Harvey

“Here comes the oil” said Ben as he rubbed it all over Erica’s belly, side and armpits.

“Hmmm. Ooh, just a LITTLE to the right. Aww yeah, THAT’S the spot” said Erica.

“Does that feel good on Erica’s tummy, sides and pits? Well don’t get TOO comfortable, because the tickles aren’t over yet” said Ben.

Danny rubbed Alison’s sides up and down and even got in her armpits, and her situation wasn’t helped by the blindfold that had just recently been applied.

“Heeeehehehehehehe. Woahahahahahah, it tiiihihihickles. Oh pleeeehehehease, not my ahahahaaarmpits” giggled Alison.

“If you think THIS tickles, just wait” teased Danny.

Sam wasn’t applying baby oil to Madison’s feet. Instead, he was using the peanut butter and the gag. And Madison knew exactly what it meant.

“MMMMMMMPH. MMMMPH MMMPH, MPMPMPH” said Madison inaudibly.

“Hehehe, YOU know what’s about to happen. Hope you like dogs, cutie” said Sam.

Becky was getting her feet rubbed with oil, AND she was blindfolded.

“Hahahahahahahaaa. Pleeeeheheheheheeease Mr Hahahahahaaarvy, make him stoooohohohohooop with the baaahahahahaaaby oil” she squealed.

“Oh sweetie, you’re gonna HATE the next part” said George.

Soon, the boys were done oiling the girls up. It was time to tickle them.

Danny used an electric toothbrush on Alison’s sides and she couldn’t bare it.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA> PLEASE STOP, OH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEASE STOP” she begged.

“Is it bad? Want me to stop? Too bad, because I wanna do THIS” said Danny as he ran the toothbrush over Alison’s ribs.

“That’s very good Danny. You discovered a tickle spot earlier in the session and waited until the perfect moment to exploit it” said Mr Harvey.

“NAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA. NOT THERE, NOT THERE, NOT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEERE” the helpless girl shrieked.

George was using a hairbrush on Becky’s bare feet and was getting great results.

“BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA. PLEASE, SOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOMEBODY HEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEELP ME. IT TICKLES, IT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIIIIICKLES. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEASE. I’LL DO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAP” screamed Becky

“Cooche coo. Does that tickle your cute soles and adorable toes? Laugh, my ticklish prisoner” teased George.

“Nice teasing action George, that’d make ANY girl laugh louder” said Mr Harvey.

>don't believe everything you hear about them being awesome.
Never heard this before in my life. Indians are only well known for owning gas stations that sell cigarettes to minors.

Ben was tickling Erica’s belly with an electric toothbrush, making her scream.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA. NOT MY TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUUUMMY, IT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIIICKLES TOO MUUUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUUUUCH” Erica screamed.

“THAT’S not ticklish, THIS is” said Ben as he plunged the brush deep into Erica’s bellybutton.

“OH GOD, OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOD. TAKE IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOUT OF THERE. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEASE MR HARVEY, STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOP HIM BEFORE I GO CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAZY” shrieked Erica.

“VERY nice Ben. She complained it was tickling, so YOU showed her what a REAL tickling felt like” said Mr Harvey.

Sam was tethering two big dogs to Madison’s bed. as they sniffed her feet and toes, she whimpered.

“Are you scared? Well you SHOULD be” said Sam.

Just then, the dogs started licking her feet. The results were clear to see, she HATED this.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...............HMHMHMHMHMHMMMMPH. MMPH, MMPH, MMMMMMMMMMMMHMHMHMHMHMHMMMMMMMPH. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................................HMHMHMHMHMHMHMMMMMMMMMMMPH. MMMMPH, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMMMMMHMHMHMHMHMHMMMMMMHMHMHMHMMMMPH. OOOOMPH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOOOOOMPH” were the only sounds Madison could make behind her gag before a grey patch appeared on her shorts.

“Oh WELL DONE SAM. Only 30 minutes in and she’s already wet herself. That's the sign of a tickle warden in the making” said Mr Harvey.

All the boys clapped and Sam took a bow.

Attached: image.jpg (640x426, 209K)

Fuck yes

Back in the classroom, the girls had just finished watching the video and were discussing it.

“I’m DEFFINITLY behaving myself from now on, I want tomorrow to be my ONLY experience as a prisoner in that place” said Chelsea.

“Me too, the goat punishment looks REAL BAD and I NEVER wanna get that so I’m not gonna break ANY rules while I’m there” said Megan.

“HOW MANY FEATHERES WERE THOSE GUARDS EQUIPTED WITH? OH GOD, I’M GONNA DIE IN THAT PLACE” panicked Wendy.

“Not if you BEHAVE yourself there you won’t” laughed Lauren.

The boys came back in and Mr Harvey followed them.

“Alright class, you all did amazingly and will make good tickle wardens at the prison. I saw some inventive methods of tickling last sessions, but the boys have a different method. They really know how to use tickle spots against a victim, and Sam here got the fastest time on the HARDEST prisoner. Madison has been known to last two to three hours of non-stop tickling on an empty bladder before peeing, but Sam made her go in 30 MINUTES. I feel sorry for the girls, as THEY will be tickled by the boys and other wardens and guards ALL DAY tomorrow” said Mr Harvey.

The girls all clapped while looking a bit scared of Sam.

“Alright class, take a short break. Next lesson, we will be testing every student on their armpits, sides and tummies” said Mr Harvey.

There are no opportunities for them to work in India, it's why they fucking left.

MOOOOOOOOODS

This is actually a good thing. H-1B visas were never intended to be used to hire low-skilled programmer Pajeets at lower wages than US workers.

It was intended to bring over really highly-skilled and specialized workers when there are no other Americans who have those skills.

holy shit this is exactly why I voted for trump. excellent news, fuck the h1bs.

To add to this, when these low-skilled Pajeets use up all the H-1B quota, that leaves the highly specialized jobs unfilled.

So it completely subverts the point of the visa program, as Pajeet companies drown out the companies trying to use the H-1B visa program honorably.

Can't they just move it to Eastern Europe instead? Aside from the gypsy infested Romania the rest of Eastern Europe is pretty alright.

Attached: iNU5tDq.png (1210x900, 742K)

What the fuck is this thread

Republicans and libertarians are sell outs. Well, not like democrats are much better. We need a true protectionist president who'll be ready to tear companies apart if they outsource too much but I fear it's already too late. China has captured manufacturing and electronics assembly; Taiwan and Korea have captured semiconductor fabrication; even EE and circuit design is moving out to China (Shenzhen) and software development has been moving to india for the past decade and a half. Democrats always say trickle down never works, but that's because the trickle down is leaking out to shitholes. So we're sacrificing our wages so Chang and Poojit can have better lives, but fuck that

>Shit won't work anymore
At least not in the USA.

America would be better if it were hit by some sort of virus bomb that only affects Americans. Unironically.

Drumpf is pandering to racists again.
Do the burgers have another election coming up or something?

Afternoon Pajeet

Attached: 7589243.jpg (300x300, 18K)

A triggered poojeet spamming the thread with deviantart erotic fanfiction.

So it's better to put all of the company outside of US

Wtf, I love Trump now

Attached: 1539864373327.jpg (382x822, 153K)

Attached: qvx46.jpg (500x334, 80K)

There was actually a research done recently about that. If third world immigrants were forced to stay where they are, they'd force economic growth in their areas simply because of necessity, as emigration is not an option anymore. This and their high population density would eventually invite foreign multinational companies to invest in areas of rapid growth, and it would turn parts of Africa and India into the most economically important sectors of the world, while America and Europe would start lagging behind more and more. It's not all bullshit either, just consider how the USA went from a colony of cultists to the #1 economical power in the world in just two centuries of immigration.

But as long as immigration to a first world country is an option, the current first world countries will keep their importance as economic world leaders.

This was an actual legit research, there's a time lapse video of it somewhere showing how ecological growth is affected in the long run with and without immigration. Though the real change takes hundreds of years to show up.

>have to pay people for time they aren't working
yeah there's a reason that hasn't happened years ago

wtf I love drumpf now?!

>Can't they just move it to Eastern Europe instead?

Hungarian here. Fuck off, we are full.

ps. only good thing Romania ever gave the world is their Diginet ISP.

These rules will apply to Canadians just like they do to street shitters. You won nothing here leaf.

It's starts with you. Only buy "made in USA" goods and advocate others to do the same.

They're really fucking triggered by this. I've seen poojeets spamming every other thread about it too.

learn english, pajeet

>This was an actual legit research
>doesn't link to research

These studies are bogus. They operate on the dogma that all races are equal. There is no room for questioning this religious drivel, so the studies become biased at the outset because of the biased axiom. They draw incorrect conclusions and make incorrect predictions.

Are poos secretly more powerful than (((them)))?

Attached: 1524452825708.png (315x911, 79K)

As it should; Canadians don't even exist anymore. 50% of the country are poojeets and asians.

The fact that you can't even fucking Google it without someone holding your hand, is why you are being replaced with pajeets.

i can see this applying to the kind of top 1% high skill immigrant that actually makes it through the legal immigration process to america or canada

but with the remaining 99% of them that weasel their way in by posing as 'asylum seekers' it's the exact opposite situation - they're backwards, dumb, illiterate, and incompetent. overall they are neither capable nor willing to make a contribution to society.

Wow, Taiwanese Americans have a huge gap with Chinese Americans.

Because mainlanders are growth stinted scum.

the orthodox welfare jews who do nothing but study the torah and such probably really take down the averages

>they're backwards, dumb, illiterate, and incompetent. overall they are neither capable nor willing to make a contribution to society.

Wrong. They are good consumers. And that's the most important thing, without that you can't have companies becoming richer and richer.

What I'm hearing is you just made it up then.

>I am incapable of looking up something that does not fit my world views
>therefore it has to be made-up

>posted from my iPhone at starbucks

If you don't care enough to provide a source I don't care enough to change my mind

So the actual Jews rather than ethnic "Jewish" atheists

The burden of proof is on you, you single-digit-IQ pants-on-head retard.

Can someone explain this to a retard?

Orthodox jews actually make more money. They're the old money, GOP supporting, zionist super jews.

Can't blame you for not looking it up though, Google specifically hides shit like this due to their political bias. I had to backtrack the news site I read it on earlier this week.

princeton.edu/~erossi/GD.pdf
princeton.edu/~erossi/videos.html

based drumpf

Attached: magagun.png (888x888, 244K)