Chairs are technology

Chairs are technology.
What do Jow Forumsentoomen use to keep their fat asses comfortable during those long shitposting sessions?

Attached: trapsarenotgay.jpg (427x640, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/YAMASORO-Ergonomic-High-Back-Executive-Leather/dp/B06XCBP7SB/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally that chair

Chairs are for fat niggers

>Past
Similar chair to the one you posted. 8 years of comfort before it started to crumble.
>Now
Some mesh-meme chink chair I got on Amazon during Black Friday. It's super comfy and will likely last me 4-5 years.

Paying $250+ on a chair is fucking retarded. Gayming chairs are super retarded.

Attached: 1455080896846.jpg (960x540, 47K)

enjoy ur varicose veins

I'm looking for a comfy durable chair I can still curl up on with a blanket because I'm a fag but all the ones I've bought over the last few years last me maybe a year of use because they're cheap chinkshit so I'm actually looking for suggestions

Get a footstool and put it under your desk. Don't put your full weight on your chair, that'll just weaken it and shorten it's life-cycle.

Attached: c700x420.jpg (700x420, 38K)

Mostly its the cheap leather that starts cracking and peeling

I can sit in this for days

Attached: unnamed.jpg (206x275, 13K)

Have the same, it's ok but I still expected it to be a bit better.

I just bought this: amazon.com/YAMASORO-Ergonomic-High-Back-Executive-Leather/dp/B06XCBP7SB/r How bad did I fuck up?

Attached: 61sJrUGCibL._SX679_.jpg (679x679, 47K)

someone recommend me a decent office chair in the 100-175 range

I have a massdrop flex task chair and it gave me back pain and I had to buy a lumbar pillow. Now I use a shitty stool at work and the shitty flex chair at home. Sucks.

Embody, its literally the most jew chair you can buy
>(((premium)))
>unironically made of plastic
>squeaks
>designed to make you move around a lot, aka you can't find a comfy position
>13 Benjamins for "functional art"
It does keep your blood flowing but so does standing up every 10 min.
I'm not really that mad since I basically got this for free by selling bitcoin @ 16k when I bought at 5k

They have maintenance kits for like $5 in the auto section of your local Walmart. Spray your chair once a month and you shouldn't see the leather cracking

Attached: 3593466.png (1768x1543, 347K)

Is it even possible to buy an office chair made with real leather and not the shitty fake leather that starts flaking off after a year?

Yes, 15 years ago. Now it's all cheaply made leather. If you want the real shit you need to pay big $$$.

>amazon.com

you already fucked up, don't even need to click the link

What are good chairs that won't smell bad sitting on them for too long?

Attached: binchotan_0002_hk-living-wire-chair-with-armrests-black-metal-72x_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

i have the same, its comfy, but just for a short sitdown on pc, for longer time it sucks, because the back part isnt movable

Sitting on Markus.

Attached: markus-chair.jpg (1600x1066, 230K)

>Paying $250+ on a chair is fucking retarded. Gayming chairs are super retarded.
This. Even cheaper chairs usually won't break up instantly unless you're a retarded fatass. How people think spending that amount of money on a fucking chair is beyond me.

I had one, but the arm broke, or rather the chinesium screw snapped and the remaining part was left inside. Miss it dearly.

Is that a built-in buttplug down there?

The fuck you have two XBox Ones for?

what chair is this

Clearly he has an XBox One and an XBox One More

Wanna buy a Noblechair. Do they have good ergonomics?