Louis Rossmann buttfucked by Apple bitching to ICE

youtube.com/watch?v=AVL65qwBGnw
Look at the utter state of Apple. They throw a fit to the US government whenever someone "unauthorized" tries to do independent repair at far more reasonable prices.

Attached: mfwapplearecrybabies.png (849x479, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XneTBhRPYk
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a507172.pdf
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/10/11/apple-ios-12-0-1-imessage-wifi-bluetooth-problem-iphone-charging-ipad-upgrade/#350ffeae1301
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bunch of Nazis

based spic exposing the Apple fraud

That's what he gets for trying to smuggle in counterfeit batteries. He will bend the knee eventually.

Get to the Photoshop-mobile and give pic related (the Leah Caras in the CBP letter) an SS uniform.

Attached: DFwWZcRXkAACFvl.jpg (1064x1280, 106K)

He's actually going to fight the bastards, the absolute based madman

some class action lawyers are probably jizzing their pants RIGHT. NOW.

>thank you for not assuming my gender
is....is he /ourguy/?

He looks italian

>ICE
It's CBP.
Upon googling I see OP got this from the front page of reddit

or he's subscribed to louis's channel. but sure, reddit

>muh reddit
>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit

Attached: 1483498238960.jpg (627x626, 37K)

Louis not once mentions ICE
And the document says CBP.
Are you retarded?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1428x1046, 331K)

>FUD on Jow Forums
Xe would have thought?

k OP

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1682x980, 357K)

>0:47

Right now, people are having unprotected sex.
Right now, opportunity is passing them by.

>Louis not once mentions ICE
So you're saying you didn't watch the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=_XneTBhRPYk

Funny how Apple retaliated after the video went viral

Truly pathetic company

>apple refuses to service or replace the batteries in vintage products aka 5 years from manufacturing and will seize imported batteries and parts necessary for repair
If you buy apple you are guaranteed to be screwed once the product gets old and needs a new battery, unfortunately by definition lithium ion degrades over time and will need to be replaced. Why would anyone paid a cent to this horrible company

Yeah this is pretty shit. It occured to me several years ago fixing electronics is easy but sourcing parts has gotten very hard.

You need parts to be cheap to make the repair profitable but there are many "grades" now of the same part and so much shiftiness involved and people that will sell you anything. Its fucked.

after receiving the 3rd replacement screen with a dead pixel and returning it i walked away from fixing consumer electronics for friends

Attached: 4SFYnf6.jpg (640x640, 108K)

is that the ijustine whore?? no way she bend over so long for apple

Attached: 6.jpg (783x734, 78K)

> Buys batteries with fake Apple logo from China.
> Customs office does it's job
It's Apple!

(you)

Attached: 1537707524915.png (1177x1024, 100K)

>based_poleddit_maymay.jpg
how can he ever recover

>Buys batteries with fake Apple logo from China.
>$50 per battery
wut

>shitty Jow Forums meme

Attached: 1481748265414.png (778x1018, 591K)

This one is definitely one of the most forced memes of the year. Almost every meme is forced, but this one gets the cake for using the already old sheeple shit as way to feel superior to others.
As much as I hate Apple I hate this meme the most.

Liar tells more lies about Apple.

LOL, you idiots are the worst, he is not going to recourse anything.

He is going to make up that he went to court with ((Apple))) and won, and tell that on his YT channel, and you idiots are going to applaud.

Listen pal, if you're not in a constant state of clapping then you're going to need to hand over your american license

>Not the first post from this IP.

mad as fuck leftist detected

serious question.

why didn't he just keep his location discreet? surely that would've saved his time and harassment from Apple

maybe 'cause he wants to go out with a bang and make a point in technology?

Actually, yes. It's been a though week reading about people who have no issue supporting dictatorships and the death of people, I think it's fucked.

boomer meme is worse

Both got spread by Jow Forums, really makes you think doesn't it.

Man, I hope this guy manage to expose Apple to the government with his own hands.

Attached: NPC_fascist.jpg (1173x1086, 117K)

Supporting dictatorships makes Trump based. You don't see Obama do that because he had no spine

He's running both a store and an online business that sells tools and spares, it's hardly difficult for Apple to dox him.

you didn't see him do it PUBLICLY, but him and his fucking lackies supported the Iranian theocracy and other dictatorships as well as working with Putin when he thought the cameras weren't rolling

TL;DR:
he did love voting for Trump.
made a video about it.

so....?

I'm not talking about Trump. I'm from Chile lol.
Also, supporting a dictator doesn't say how much of a spine you have but being able to question your own beliefs and acting on them.
My issue comes when those actions are violent or defend violence. I think as natural as it is in everybody, it's not the way to go with things.

Fuck applel

>makes baseless claim that goes against fact
>gets btfo
>brings up Jow Forums unprompted

>implying politics matters

>original batteries
>not buying from apple

He's an idiot

Apple gets a company to make batteries for them, puts their logos on them and gives them to apple or foxconn

He's not buying them from Apple so he can't say they're orginal, hence they get seized.

Let me buy original micky mouse gear from china and see how far i get

"authentic batteries" just like those iFixit "authentic" batteries which are complete dogshit and die within 4 months.

>forced meme
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a507172.pdf

Hi, glow in the darks. =)

Wat. Apple doesn't sell parts to repair stores.

wew lad

which is exactly what i'm saying, he's not buying original parts

Hence the seizure. this is like when he complained about the other store chick getting her screens seized

She claims they never labled them as original or official but they have apple logos on the back part and he complains they got seized lol

You're admitting they're not from apple but have their logos on it

>he thinks Apple's CEO is watching his video and is scared

Who is this cringy cunt

If he is so sure that they're originals and not counterfeit why doesn't he have any evidence or proof?

>my source said they're good
>my store has 5 stars that I sell them on

Doesn't really cut it

It's all down to the logo

Customs seizes heaps of shit yearly

>To be clear, we do not want apple logos on these. This isn't a case of us imprinting an Apple logo on a non-genuine product because we want to fool people. Quite the opposite, usually they are using a sharpie to REMOVE the logo from it BECAUSE it is a genuine product.

That's what Louis reckons lol

More like they print the logo to fool but then tell him they're genuine. Apple isn't having a break in their supply chain of thousands of batteries being re sold

Eh, only if these werent parts taken from scrapped pcs and the like, yet branded as Apple products with trademarked logos?

>You dont actually own or have the right to repair property that you bought and possess
If you are ok with this you are everything wrong with the world.

(((Rossmann)))

Oy vey

still violates import laws

First sale doctrine doesn't apply when some other party ships it overseas then another party does something then you re import it to the US

That made no sense. Try again

>plugs a 4.9 rating on his own store

SAD

dumb fuck not my problem if you don't understand simple shit and your legal rights

So are you guys excited for the new Mac Mini?

Attached: 1374014237989.gif (400x225, 2.52M)

>Apple knows its time is near because if the US government will allow Chinese products on American market, apple will file bankruptcy the next day. You have to wonder why outside America, apple is regarded as trash luxury (super old tech at high prices). Samsung, Huawei and other Chinese companies provide good products at affordable prices that wipe the floor with apple products. Apple has monopoly in America but can do shit worldwide. You won't see these kind of lawsuits outside America. Why? Because apple has no power outside it. For example, in Europe, apple is regarded as a head-scratcher bought by people that want to brag about owning an apple. There are better and cheaper alternatives on the market and most Europeans know this to be a fact.

>people like this exist
>apple is the one going broke in his time line

>2006

Do not shitpost about fruity fag toys with Akarin.

Wat...? How?

Can Intel stop any PC with their chip from being (re)sold to the USA because they own the trademark on their CPU, then?

Burgerland is so weird.

>doesn't know its going to be their first ARM "desktop"
oh user..

Okay

So are you guys excited for the new Mac Mini?

Attached: 1381375960372.gif (400x425, 442K)

>letter mentions September 6th as seizure date

LOL LOOK AT MY CBC PIECE OMG SUCH A COINCIDENCE APPLE LOL

butthurt Apple marketer spotted

>louis thinks its related to cbc piece
>sized over a month ago
>just gets letter now
>complains

>sized
wew lad
not hiring the best and brightest are they?

oh my god apple is surely done now right?

I mean the linus video surely hurt them too! dozens of kids who have no income now hate apple

>I dont care if I have to spend 50 thousand dollars in legal fees to get back my thousand dollars in batteries, this is principle
based

That's even worse. Accompany your shitty taste in electronics with even worse girl China or fuck off

Okay

You guys are excited for the new Mac Mini.

Attached: 1384322745646.gif (480x270, 323K)

ya but compared to other electronics apple rarely breaks so who cares

Good, you can stay now.

No

Should be most relevant to people who have income.

If you've got good money, why would you deal with trash companies if you don't have to?

Ok, but if you want to keep using your perfectly functional laptop that has a shitty battery now because its a few years old and that just happens with lithiom ion batteries, go to the apple store to get the battery replaced, and get told to fuck off or buy a new computer, that's ok?
>but apple genius, can I just buy a new battery and replace it myself
>'no'
>what if I get an apple certified repair shop to buy and install a new battery for me?
>'fuck you'

What you're defending is a future where you dont actually own any of your possessions, and everything can be declared illegal or obsolete and taken from you at a whim. Instead of fascism from a government, were facing it from corporations who are gearing up to have more power and influence than any government ever could. This isn't about quality, or price, or even the operating system at all. This is about basic rights and freedoms that you are willingly giving up by purchasing products from this company.

this, for fucks sake
vote with your wallet
shame this message will entirely miss iSheep because they just willingly drop stupid money on their codpieces for supposedly perceived social points

He is italian, you dipshit.

The pureblood-newyorker-has-"connections" type.

Attached: 1536373774774.png (1080x1168, 1.75M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 11.25.05 PM.png (1690x816, 574K)

how many rupees did you make today?

I finished BOTW a long time ago now.

Attached: i-Jvdx8XM-X3-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>but they have apple logos on the back part
Because that part was made by Apple.
They're just not removing labels.

Apple unironically did nothing wrong. Apple can't guarantee the security and Mac experience on these old Macbooks. Rossman is putting users at risk by extending the life of Macbooks longer than they were intended to be used, meaning users won't get secure new ones.

Yeah, no.
You can easily, for example, import Toyotas into the country without going through legal hoops. You can import second hand parts without going through hoops. You don't need to remove labels. You can import refurbished parts without going through hoops and leaving the labels on.
The only problem is falsely adding trademark labels to parts or falsely claiming originality.
Apple has this thing of claiming is you modify their shit at all it's no longer theirs so I guess that's how they're coming at it.

Is that paragraph a quote from Rossman?

Sorry, I don't take this clown seriously anymore. If he was able to be objective and stop being so insanely biased, then maybe he'd be worth listening to. For example, he made an entire video about that stupid charging issue with the xs phones, implying it was such a huge issue when in reality it was fixed in the next software update.

I've got no love for apple, but I don't like being mislead like that. If he wants to be taken seriously, he needs to stop acting like a retarded 4 year old.

ahahahhaha
that's what you get for shitting on ICE

Refurb =/= counterfeit, retard

>street shitters at one infinite loo fix charging problem
>introduce 50 new problems
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/10/11/apple-ios-12-0-1-imessage-wifi-bluetooth-problem-iphone-charging-ipad-upgrade/#350ffeae1301
lmao

>forbes
huh

And people still support capitalism LMAO

Tim Cook watched that video?
wew lad, did not expect that to happen desu

>not my problem
You don't understand the problem, then.

what did he say about apple's ceo? I'm not gonna watch his retarded vide