Athlon 200GE зa 55$

Intel is near death

Attached: __.png (883x1200, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/MX9-max-Smart-Android-7-1-TV-Box-RK3328-Quad-Core-4K-VP9-H-265-HDR10/32864195091.html
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
community.amd.com/thread/232856
amazon.com/AMD-Athlon-6000-Processor-ADV6000IAA5DO/dp/B0024KK4MS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally unplayable at 720p
what sort of gay, underage bait is this?

its half the price of the i3-8100 and gets 20% more fps

its the ultimate barebones chip.

Wtf is this? Poverty benchmarks for 3rd world countries? No one buys these slow GPUs anymore in the US.

well i think it's neat not all the cards there are super gay man(tm) $2999.99 gpus
t.7950

>its the ultimate barebones chip.
Can it do 4k bd discs?

Those are cards people would buy on a budget, it makes sense for them to be there.

YES

BUT AT MIDLE AND HIGHEND AMD EVEN STRONGE

>YES
Can you link a source?

JUST ASK (You)R LOCAL SELLER
--------------
INTEL MUST JIVE 4X LOVER PRICE FOR SURVIVE

I can't find anything that confirms that it'll play 4k bluray discs. AMD's own website doesn't really say anything, and *sgx isn't listed as supported.

So you don't know, but you decided to answer anyways.
Fuck off.

>4k bluray discs.
aliexpress.com/item/MX9-max-Smart-Android-7-1-TV-Box-RK3328-Quad-Core-4K-VP9-H-265-HDR10/32864195091.html

THE ANSWER IS YES
AM THE LOCAL SELLER AND I TEST IT

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
Pls do yourself the needful.

Does it run arma 3 at 95fps too?

I have an AMD Athlon since 2006, still runs great even at 1080p

>Does it run arma 3 at 95fps too?
YES
I TEST VERY FAST

:C

WHich one?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-18 22-50-16.png (842x390, 80K)

based undying K8

I have the 5200, but the SCSI HDD along with it died first. Breddy gud CPU though. Any point in OC up to 3 GHz?

It can output 4k but unless someone tests it it's up in the air if it can do 60fps. I wouldn't think 24 or 30 fps for video playback would be too difficult.

community.amd.com/thread/232856

*wouldn't

just get the model up, its $15-20 on amazon and goes up to 3.1 ghz. Just check if your motherboard can handle it.

amazon.com/AMD-Athlon-6000-Processor-ADV6000IAA5DO/dp/B0024KK4MS

Massive poorfag here, what's a good memory+mobo combination for this processor? I'd like to get a more mid-level motherboard so I can upgrade to 7nm Zen in the future.

>7nm Zen
try msi. they usually sell motherboards at a cheap price.

>Doesn't play 4k Discs at all.

But it can play 1080 files upscaled to 4k you can download from popular piracy sites

Nobody asked for this though, why post it twice?

>discs
>2008+10
the fuck are you talk about, retard? Just download uhd rip and watch it anywhere you want, my fuckin 100$ chinkphone can play 4k video very well. Or put this "disc" directly in your asshole and spin it on 10k rpm

>discs
>2008+10
>the fuck are you talk about, retard? Just download uhd rip and watch it anywhere you want, my fuckin 100$ chinkphone can play 4k video very well. Or put this "disc" directly in your asshole and spin it on 10k rpm
The state of AMDshills. Now tell me how Adobe products, Adobe alternatives, and Arma 3 are shit, and that I should be using *no known alternative*, and playing a well programmed game like ashes of the singularity while unzipping files all day.

>зa 55$
Hи oдин мaгaзин в Этoй Cтpaнe нe дaёт тaкoй цeны. Лyчшaя — $62, зa MКAДoм — oт $69

Плюc, AMДpoны пoчeмy-тo зaбывaют, чтo вмeняeмaя мaть для их кaмнeй cтoит дopoжe aнaлoгoв Штeyд, зa cчёт чeгo paзницa чacтo нивeлиpyeтcя. Taк, G4600 в мoeм гopoдe cтoит 4500, HOPMAЛЬHAЯ мaть — 3500; хвaлeный 200GE cтoит в лyчшeм cлyчae cтoлькo жe, a вoт мaть yжe oт 4500.

USB3.1 can coonect any drive

нo тe ктo кyпили интeл бyдyт yнижaтcя в шкoлe инcтeтyтe и нa пpoизвoдcтвe - им никтo никoгдa нe дacт

>look at my niche garbage AMD BAD

audacity and vegas are better, arma 3 is a shit meme game made popular by a shit mod that runs well on nothing

>Niche

Why are vodkaniggers so stupid?

Get the FUCK back to /hw/ you retards. I didn't escape this shit of a website to watch you post here.

>it can play 1080p files and upscale them to 4K
So can a anything on OP's list.
So can a GeForce 8600GT from 10 years ago.

>SEETHING intel drone

>implying that audacity, and Vegas runs better on amd
>implying that arma 3 isn't more popular than ashes of the singularity

I've seen a few of these obvious shill threads the last few days so I'll just throw this in here:

You absolutely should not buy the 200GE, it's weak and not really usable for much of anything. You will regret buying this for anything but the simplest use-cases. You will regret buying one if you plan to do anything at all with your computer beyond very simple web browsing.

The 200GE is below the minimum amount of processing power you should have on a modern computer. Therefore it's simply not worth paying $55 for it, specially when that $55 is a pretty small amount compared to the overall cost of a build: motherboard, RAM, PSU, case and so on.

And if you really need a dirt-cheap computer: You'll get a much better deal on some old Dell system with comparable abilities. An older used computer costing you $100 won't be great but it will be comparable.

>it it's up in the air if it can do 60fps
The 200GE itself can very likely do 60fps but there's about zero chance of you being able to do more than 4k 30fps anyway. Look up the specs on all the motherboards, they all - even the new high-end X470 boards - have HDMI 1.4. You need HDMI 2.0 for 4k 60fps.

The MSI Mortar boards and the ASUS strix boards have a DisplayPort output. That is what you would need to get 4k 60fps out of APUs like the 200GE, 2200G and 2400G. Wouldn't be useful for games on those but they do have hardware video decoding so you could play 4k60fps video even on the 220GE. But you'd have to buy a more expensive motherboard (and have a DP display).

>release non-gaming CPU
>Bench games against other non-gaming competitors

>Release gaming CPU
>Gets BTFO by your competitors and starts posting Cinebench instead

The absolute state of POOMD

Attached: 1538419587419.png (500x970, 49K)

Have we reached the point where 720p low settings......doesn't count?

You can have 4k60 with a Display Port that some, even mid-range, mobos have.

Can someone explain to me the point of this CPU? Why add integrated graphics to the athlon series if the APU lineup already exists?

For cunts like me who wanna play jagged alliance 2 on a faceberg machine.

dude, that's what I just wrote.

the hdmi 1.4 thing annoys me, btw. I just don't see a reason for it. it's basically the same port, and the APUs can do 4k60hz over DP so I don't get why all the borad have a hdmi 1.4.

it's pointless. if you're building a new PC it's $50 on that shit or $100 to get something above the bare minimum threshold. Twice as much may seem like much but it's not much extra compared to a complete build.

subhuman genes

>gaiming cpu

>G4600 в мoeм гopoдe cтoит 4500
Кaк тaм в 2017, пиздливaя интeлoмaнькa? Дaжe в дcaх 4600 пoд 8к.

but those who are buy Intel will be bullying at school at institute and at job - he will never get girl

Which market segment do you think the Ryzen series are aimed at? Sure as hell not regular desktop users because they'd buy laptop and prebuilt which is all Intel.

Because its plenty good to run a browser, youtube and office on 1080p.
Basically 100% of the private workload of not cs people or nerds
Some people still prefer a desktop over a smartphone after all
My father has a machine with a 2014 steamroller
And for the mentioned workload its as fast and responsive as an i7 7gen

>2400G that bad
Glad I didn't fall for that meme and upped my budget instead.

but those who are buy Intel will be bullying at school at institute and at job - he will never get girl

The excessive amd shilling on this board is quite harmful desu. I cant imagine how many retards fail for that good for nothing APOO and ends up buying a discrete gpu anyway. My brothers prebuilt with a pentium and gtx 1050 costs as much and run fortnite at 1080p medium like butter.

Its the binned leftovers from threadripper obvious.
Marketed to people not willing to spent 400$
>gaymers
There are two kind.
Poorfags and ricers
The poorfag sits on his machine for years and just plays his games
Upgrade only on defect
The ricer spent a fortune for little to no return and is autistic about the look and absolute obsessed over hardware
Guess what? These retards buy either threadripper or i9.

Nobody expected it run AAA titles at 720p. The real question is: Is it fast enough to emulate PS2/PSP/GameCube/NDS games?

>The poorfag sits on his machine for years and just plays his games. Upgrade only on defect.

Literally me cept not poor and upgrade when the new game I wanna play can't even load. Which is once every 5-7 years.

Only palestinians buy AMD.

but those who are buy Intel will be bullying at school at institute and at job - they will never get girl

Never get bitch lasagna*.

Lol you're fucking delusional.
It's already a mess with a 5th gen i7 and a GTX660. You might be able to emulate a PSX tho.

>зa
Fucking russian bots on Jow Forums

Attached: 14858553012781.jpg (604x340, 36K)

Intel is actually unironically experiencing a slow death. It's like watching someone with HIV positive and pozzed chips fighting a losing battle.

Attached: 1532756867725.jpg (988x854, 168K)

>95 fps
IT'S NOT FAIR INTELBROS WE WUZ KANGS OF GAYMEN

Attached: 1539398760536.png (2560x5040, 2.53M)

"ultra" setting is intel optimised SCAM

If I can stand a first gen Atom, I don't see why would this be bad at all.

>TFW user posts an arma 3 benchmark of the game menu
Next time show yaab results.

The AMD fears the YAAB.

Can it AV1?