Right to repair

>right to repair

Attached: 1515165743216.jpg (671x800, 73K)

enjoy Apple cock up your ass

What's your issue?

>right to be cucked

Attached: 1520646512181.jpg (571x800, 269K)

Freedom-hating faggot

>i like my anus being full of apple cock
okay but i dont understand why you need to tell us

>daddy Cook is always right
>it’s OK that Apple still owns my hardware AFTER I paid for it
top cuck

seething (((rossman))) shills. stop being poor.

Proof that this meme is meaningless and can be applied to literally anyone regardless of their politics or lifestyle.

>people are still, in the year 2018, bumping bait threads

Attached: 1536748634028.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

YEEEEEEES GOOD GOY! ITEM IS BROKEN? WE CAN FIX! ONLY 50% OF RETAIL PRICE! YES YOU'RE RIGHT IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE! BUY NEW INSTEAD! CAN'T AFFORD? TAKE A LOAN! ONLY 35% INTEREST! BUY BUY BUY! LOAN LOAN LOAN!

Attached: 1535955171973.gif (388x356, 2.14M)

Right to repair impinges on Apple's freedom to make money. I'm against right to repair because I'm pro-freedom.

>property rights are onions
what happened to this board

This.
Capitalism-hating faggot. How is technology supposed to progress when you retards still cling onto your vintage 4 year old gadgets?

Is this reverse jewism? Allowing you to repair your own shit makes it so you can do whatever the fuck you want, screw Rossmann, I want to be able to fix my own shit with the correct tools. And if i fuck up I want to be able to give it to whoever I want to fix my mess.

>I take a course of action not advised by the hardware vendor
>product locks-in
>waaah my property rights help me nanny state

Resident Apple pajeets at work.

based apple shill

This. Apple doesn’t break into your house to brick their hardware on purpose, so you still own it. Blame yourself for being stupid enough to trust (((Rossman))) repair group.

Attached: applenpc.png (474x474, 35K)

>stale polmagapede meme

Attached: 1536894826811.jpg (415x441, 57K)

Sperg

Attached: 1539921770591.jpg (1127x1322, 556K)

Attached: 10_bucks.png (1440x858, 108K)

But it impinges on my freedom to make money, too.

repairing your shit is based and redpilled

>Capitalism-hating faggot.
>promoting capitalism
>being against capitalist corner repair stores
It's like you ironically don't understand what you're promoting.

stay mad NPC

>I don't support people having the right to repair their property
>And that's a GOOD thing

After I've paid for it, it's mine, and I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want with it, as long as it's legal.

Apple designed and sold their own products. You didn't. You are just leeching off Apple stealing away repairs that they have the right to do in house. Apple doesn't owe you a living.

one day there will be a killer modular laptop that'll let one build their own like a desktop
until then you're fucked
authoritarian measures never end well

>walk into an applel store with broken macshit
>"please repair this"
>apple: "no"
>"I will pay any amount, how much to fix it?"
>apple: "no"
>go to based manlet jew's shop
>he fixes it in 5 minutes for free
>apple: *autistic screeching*
Macintoddlers don't even own the garbage they pay for. The eternal poorfag is renting shit once again.

Attached: 1538041699372.png (813x1402, 370K)

>a bent backlight pin? that'll be $1200 + tip
MMM YES CHARGE ME MORE AFTER ALL YOU DESIGNED THIS DEVICE SO YOU KNOW IT INSIDE OUT

not an argument

>maybe if I say it's not an argument I won't have to address valid criticisms!
It isn't working. We all still think you're a fucking retard.

Human rights does not apply to corporations.

What if Apple refuses to repair the product you bought? Either because it's considered "vintage" or they say the cost would be too high for repair.

Suck it up like a man. Apple doesn't owe you anything.

Attached: 17931500.png (500x335, 118K)

It actually was an argument, unlike "stop being poor". Fuck off you absolute jew, just because you have money doesn't mean it's preferable to spend more for an equivalent service. You're like that clueless grandma who pays 10x for brand name pills when generics are literally identical. You have to be retarded to think that makes sense.

>replying to obvious bait

Attached: 1479005876572.jpg (250x250, 5K)

don't buy apple products, if you do, you deserved to get scammed by their repair costs

>we won't repair your thing
>you can't repair your thing
>here, buy our new thing which only does 60% of what your current thing could do

>applefaggots are mostly liberal believing you should have your body repaired by medicine for free
>while at the same time think you shouldn't be able to repair what you bought because their corporate master said so

I never got this kind of shitposting on Jow Forums: it was the same identical genre of thread back when there was the net neutrality thing going on. I assume that the average user is more or less a normal person and thus an average consumer: these threads mocking consumer friendly politics and practices just don't make any fucking sense.
This isn't like trolling either, something like AMD vs Nvidia/Intel, where people mock each other for being on the opposing team; while that kind of shitposting ultimately benefits one billion dollar corporation or the otehr, I'd still consider it normal considering how humans love tribalism, and the green/blue vs red team still falls within normal parameters, but in this case the opposing team is literally the consumer, your average individual. Why siding with any corporation when the opposing faction is literally yourself? Why mocking politics that benefit your own person? This is beyond me.

This. Welcome to nu-Jow Forums which is literally just /pol2/: faintly technology related.

Is there a better quality version?

The only saving grace for Jow Forums is the presence of all the generals where people can discuss, get and give advice. The daily shitposting is worse than /b/.

why do people troll about an issue that actually affects them?

>I shouldn't be allowed to own things I pay money for
Lol cuck.

This. America is populated almost entirely by NPCs.

>you still own it
No, you're just a retarded cuck.

How not being able to repair your vintage electronics prevents you from owning it, brainlet? It’s like getting mad at DRM AFTER you bought a game.

cuck

>How not being able to repair your vintage electronics prevents you from owning it, brainlet
How can you possibly think you own something if you're not allowed to take it apart and fix it should it break?

nigger

What’s the big deal? Toner fill is illegal and prevented by programmed chips, messing with iPhone innards should also be illegal to ensure the best possible user experience. You’re not supposed to have the same phone longer than a year anyway.

You’re definitely one because you can’t afford non-vintage electronics.

I agree. In fact, owning an iPhone older than 15 months should be a felony.

Repairing your device is piracy.

based and ©pilled

(You) are not worthy of the RossCock

Note to self: Don't feed the trolls

>should be illegal
>to ensure the best possible user experience
yeah sure being arrested for replacing your phone battery yourself as opposed to coughing up $1.2k to your megacorp of choice sounds like a great user experience

Good luck with your aliexpress service parts.

thanks

>lease 1000 doller magic glowing box from company, if will self destruct if you tamper with it

>corporations appropriate Jow Forums memes making fun of their target audience to shill their own agenda
What a time to be alive.

Remember, ending is better than mending.

Don't forget to take your Soma, OP.

people are too stupid for true freedom, otherwise shit like Apple or Huawei wouldn't exist.

>apple uses government to stop people from repairing their property
>thinks this is what lolberts advocate for

This thread is pure cringe even if trolling.