Guess solar energy is back on the menu boys

Guess solar energy is back on the menu boys

Attached: 620D50C0-FB30-4B4F-A6D3-1BA044A01CE5.jpg (750x1177, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This would fuck up our biological rythm and the light would be useless during our active hours.

>in the future everyone will be sending their artificial moons into space and fill them with ads
MAKE IT STOP

NASA is already doing this... it's why sun never set in some places...

It's as if millions of astronomers around the world cried out, and were suddenly silenced.

Ι for one embrace this cyberpunk dystopia

The Earth is a closed system. Adding or removing enough matter will inevitably fuck things up. The saving grace here is that the chinks literally cannot do this. There isn't enough rocket fuel on Earth to be able to push that much matter into orbit. Rocket launches that are packed floor to ceiling with shit are relatively small and extremely costly to launch, and they carry the basic supplies needed to sustain life in space. There'sno room for tons of dirt and rocks.

Basically if the rice rodents are dumb enough to try it they'll fail hard, economically cripple themselves in the process, and look dumb the entire time.

But who knows, maybe it'll be an elaborate set of mirrors that falls apart in a year like everything else made in China. All I know is that I'm gonna laugh at ching chongs do useless shit in space.

Attached: 1537723291967.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

>that much matter
I think that's fake (the second moon thing), what they're probably doing is a big enough solar powered flashlight, so to speak, so they can cheap out on electricity and use that instead

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

You might be retarded user. No one is talking about launching anything into space.

>China
>Planning
Good one mate

They want to launch the fake moon into orbit

Chinks are insects

You haven't read the article.

maybe because there's no link asshole

Attached: DCE2D837-BD54-4506-B5F8-B0A876B26C70.jpg (750x454, 116K)

>There isn't enough rocket fuel on Earth to be able to push that much matter into orbit

This.

Correct. Do you even understand how large the moon is? I know it may look that way to you but in reality it's larger than a golf ball, faggot.

all they need to do is piece together a giant mirror. They might even be able to use really reflective, lightweight sheet of something. It's possible.

>reddit spacing flat earther
Just go back

It could just be a giant weather balloon

It's not a golfball you nigger. Chinks don't have the technology to launch satellites not to matter a solid piece of rock

insects like lamp

>Sir the commies are painting the moon red what do we do?
>wait
>SIR! THE COMMIES PAINTED THE WHOLE MOON RED! WHAT DO WE DO?
>Now take white paint and write Coca Cola

They are obviously talking about a thin foil mirror.

kek

inb4 oozaru

Attached: 5432254254543563.png (600x338, 130K)

You don't even understand what reddit spacing is. Neck yourself, newfag. You're so fucking dumb.

That's even dumber and they lose more points for a lack of effort. That big piece of tinfoil is gonna get fucked by all the space debris. NASA can hardly manage that shit as it is.

Attached: abo_holy_circle.jpg (962x642, 374K)

Is this real?

I remember there being heavy speculation that the chinese spacewalk was faked even on mainstream news

Sounds like an incident

Attached: th.jpg (256x488, 22K)

They will use chakra from the tailed beasts dingus

I always thought of the other way as a way of combating climate change. Shooting a giant mirror-sail into an orbit that partly blocks the sun, therefore cooling the earth. Of course this was just a shower-thought I had, I never bothered to calculate how big that mirror would have to be and whether it would be feasible to do.

EIRIN AND HER CHINK DRUGS AGAIN

>capitalist USA
>75% overweight, 35% morbidly obese
>hasn't done anything significant this century
>garbage Hollywood movies, black rap and reality TV are its biggest achievements

>communist China
>launching planets into space
Nuff said.

Think of how many ecosystems this would fuck up.

Go the fuck back to your Facebook wall you 60yo fuck.

Perhaps some swamp gas or an atmospheric distirbance...

The US isn't capitalist and China isn't communist.

Attached: ee4.jpg (1200x1333, 144K)

user..

China is what I'd like to call the state paradigm
Take part in global markets while slaving away your own people for their own good because they're working for the motherland, it's almost textbook fascism
No other state has managed to be this successful at enforcing itself over people willing to die for it

Their best move has been, by far, making their local businesses basically immune to international retribution.
>Oh no you got scammed? We so sorry mister big white penis but those little asian penis long gone. Company shell, no money. No money for you. Ni hao big penis white piggu.
Then of course if they dare to betray the state there is no legal inquiry, only door kicking.

>it's never truly nighttime in night city because of the literal chinkshit moon
>mfw

Attached: christs_rage.png (936x1054, 1.25M)

That's the point: they want to use super high temperature blue led to keep everyone awake and work more.

It's a good thing though, get ready for cheaper hardware!

i wonder if blue light will help lower the crime rates in u.s
maybe niggers will think its space cops

because for 4 months they are 90degree in the polar?

>make weightless, hollow moon. can move anywhere since its just a big hard ballon.
>
>see what constellation MAIN_AMERICAN_TELESCOPE is trying to see tonight
>gently block the view with your chinamoon
>
>mujahideen bomb some important chinaplace
>hover your chinamoon some kilometers above the ground, over the entirety of the middle east
>remove your chinamoon after a year. defrost the earth, then colonize
>
>engage in formal warfare with chinacountry
>they just squish your main cities with their chinamoon
>
>optional 'Under the Watchful Eyes', 'Buy Pepsi', 'Soccer Nights' and 'Disco Ball' skins, depending on the future of chinapolitics
This could be the future of warfare but y'all playing.

Attached: 1460492470395.jpg (720x960, 67K)

It actually does, I remember reading some report about this. It also increase some forms of cancer by 5% or so (I mean, if you over use it at night).

it lowers crimes but increase niggers?

damn

China can't even keep a tiny satellite in orbit for more than two years.

Oh, *now* they're not communist. When China was shit it was communist, now that it's doing well it's capitalist.

Well yeah. They started doing better because they stopped being communist. If they go back to communism it'll be shit again in about three months with people starving in the streets at six. It's like being skeptical someone is suddenly all better after getting over the flu.

Has any cyberpunk fiction ever dealt with the idea of artificial moons?

You're living in it.

This is the first of many I feel

>Elon launches an expandable disc that sits slightly closer than half way between thus blocking out the light with only a slightly translucent word.
What would the word be?

Reminds me of that sonic anime.

>Eggman rebuilds the Moon, seemingly out of remorse, but its position shifts, creating a solar eclipse, so he manufactures and sells "Sunshine Balls" to replicate sunlight.

that depends at what altitude they want to set their moon on. For example, there is a very reduced amount of debris on geostationary orbit.

>literally cannot do
How do you think they got the real moon into orbit, retard?

Is china gonna be responsible for the destruction of the earth?

>yfw you realize we are trapped on this planet. With all the shit we are launching, there will inevitably come a time when we try to launch something and it gets pounded by some random piece of debris which will create even more junk orbiting the earth. After a while, there will be an orbiting death cloud of debris that will obliterate anything we send up. Space travel tech will not get good enough before this happens and the door to space closes forever.

Low orbit collective-assembly mirror satellites that may potentially be high enough to reflect sunlight beyond the typical time intervals, and then run on battery power for part of the night-time

At least put some effort into your photoshop. Artificial moon to power solar shit is some perpetual motion shit.