Gais what the fuck. I don't even remember it having these permissions. What does a browser even need the camera for?

Gais what the fuck. I don't even remember it having these permissions. What does a browser even need the camera for?

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-090101_SecurityLogAgent.jpg (1440x2960, 201K)

haha someone saw your peepee

Probably the top of my head or the inside of my purse. Just wish I could figure out what Firefox was doing internally.

Firefox even has its own face detection!

>Purse
Post feet

Why specifically my feet?
I think you're missing the invasion of privacy point.

Attached: 20181019_095557.jpg (4032x1960, 2.15M)

tranny detected

Now post """tits"""

How bout you post your work history first?

i'm not offering you money; get lost

Well that's easy I'm currently a NEET and I was a forklift operator from February 2017 to June of this year. That's it.
Now put bob'n'vagene.

Attached: 1539739354018.jpg (639x815, 105K)

Why would you even give it permission to use your camera in the first place?

Attached: 17302686.jpg (1080x1027, 67K)

You went on some gay website that requested access to the camera. Since you're braindead, you blindly said yes and now crying about it on Jow Forums

With noscript unlock and random agent? I highly fuckin' doubt it.
Well that's the thing, I don't remember it ever having that permission. What beside
Said would it use camera for? Why even have that!

are those thigh high socks? leggings? wtf? with those shoes? who the hell dresses like this? What country are you in?

They're leggings. It's October. They're the only solid black women's work shoes I could find, everything else around here is nikeshit or gross leather stuff.

What country are you in?

bitch wheres your clutch pedal.

Is this a >girl?

girls dont wear leggings, trannies wear leggings to hide their manly leg appearance.

what kind of job do you have?

webpages can ask to use your phone's camera

>girls don't wear leggings
have you ever been outside, user?

no, i haven't. but that doesn't change the fact that trannies wear leggings to hide their manly leg appearance

I don' think you know what leggings are user. If anything, leggings would make a dude's legs look even more masculine as they're pretty much skin-tight and perfectly outline the shape of the lower half of the body. Are you confusing tall socks with leggings?

You are at least partially correct. Allow me to revise my previous statement.
Trannies wear leggings IN AN ATTEMPT to hide their manly leg appearance.

firefox asks for camera when you try to upload a file

looks like sports wear

post bare feet and we will help you with your privacy

There are no girls on the internet

Did clover take me to boards.stormfront.com/fa/ or something?
Security access control. But I'm corporate so I have to wear business casual despite doing actual work in ceilings and shit. My job title has computer' in it despite almost never actually doing anything but carpentry and electrical

Attached: 20181019_131333.jpg (4032x1960, 2.46M)

Ah! But I didn't upload one...

I didn't know corporations hired trannies to crawl around in drop ceilings running cables but its nice to see that the Equal Opportunity Employment act is in effect. Do you try to prevent people from gazing up your skirt when you're on ladders or do you give them a peepshow?

Apps usually ask for all the permissions they need on startup to prevent problems down the line and because they know most people just "Yes to all" every single popup you send their way.

I get that but I had, at least recalled, having it set up so it would ask each time it needed a new permission. But they were all reset. A lot of settings seem to be getting reverted lately windows 10 style. I just need to hurry up and make the time to get a new OS.

make sure to get an OS supported by a Tranny CoC.