Got a free iBook G3, what should I do with it?

Got a free iBook G3, what should I do with it?

Attached: rainn.webm (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Install Mac OS 9.2.2 on it and use Classilla to shitpost.

return it to the person you robbed, jamal

Give it back, Tyrone

Put it up your ass

Why? I already have a PowerBook G3 running OS 9.2.

Well then, install Adélie on it and shitpost from Firefox.

That distro is horrible.

May I know why? From what I've seen, it should run better than Debian, plus it has working mesa with 2D and 3D acceleration on PowerPC. And it doesn't use syscuckD

No reason to use it over OpenBSD. But only Mac OS is actually good on PowerPC now. Everything else is a hacked together mess that barely works.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're the contrarian who LARPs about having a G5 quad which mysteriously runs TenFourFox like shit every time PowerPC machines come up.

What the fuck are you on about? It sounds like you're upset about something, so maybe you find a better strategy for defending hacked together shit Linux distros.

Adélie is far from the hacked together piece of shit most distros are on ppc, they have specific patches tailored towards the architectures they support. It certainly doesn't run as well as Mac OS X, but it's one hell of a lot better than OpenBSD.
This said, I run Leopard on my main machine and there's no way I'm switching to GNU/Linux on it as long as TenFourFox and Macports are supported.

>they have specific patches tailored towards the architectures they support
That doesn't contradict what I've said nor support your claim.
>but it's one hell of a lot better than OpenBSD
I doubt it, you probably don't even know how to use OpenBSD.

He's most definitely a contrarian. Notice how he asked for advice but shat on everyone who gave him some for inane reasons.

>That doesn't contradict what I've said nor support your claim.
It does. Having system-specific fixes means it's not hacked together.
>I doubt it, you probably don't even know how to use OpenBSD.
And how exactly does it differ from other UNICes so much that it would make me unable to use it? I've used all kinds of shit from Solaris to NetBSD to MachTen under OS 9. If OpenBSD were difficult to use for me, it would be its own fault for deviating from UNIX standards.

I haven't "shat" on anyone. You don't have to take all advice given to you.
>Having system-specific fixes means it's not hacked together.
How do you come to that conclusion? Do you even know what being hacked together would entail? It would stretch far beyond a couple of simple fixes for various systems. Why do you think it would be limited to that?
>And how exactly does it differ from other UNICes so much that it would make me unable to use it?
I said you probably don't even know how to use it. Do I look like your biographer or something? It is a deduction based on your own obvious incompetence. Why do you ask the stupidest possible questions?

Listen, you can write this one down as a victory on your list of Internet arguments. I'm outta here. Have fun with your iBook.

Attached: 1523061727692.png (640x360, 100K)

Why do gamers try to pretend they aren't NPCs?

be responsible, recycle

God no. Recycling is for faggots. I purposely make sure that all of my recyclables get thrown out with the regular rubbish.

How does it feel being a cunt?

How does it feel being a hippy?