Now give me the option to completely remove telemetry and I will switch to window 10...

Now give me the option to completely remove telemetry and I will switch to window 10. no basic telemetry level bullish and it has to respect the option to opt out.

Attached: Microsoft.png (697x886, 753K)

Dude you got the telemetry idea wrong. First you need to know what SaaS is. Telemetry is necessary for up-to-date windows. This is why you cannot control the updates. Machine learning allows to the Microsoft servers know what hardware are you running, what software you have and what updates are missing on your box. It is not scanning your personal data and store it somewhere else.

Basically it's about software. If you wish to own your software then go free. But in the modern world you cannot own a proprietary software. Because software is not like a pysical object. It has to adapt the recent things i.e when you buy a graphics card time to time it needs a driver update to run your favourite new game or your software suit. -i.e. office, adobe etc-

You have to adapt the new digital age. Almost every new device you have has telemetry, some way or another.

Computers and software gets better at better with knowing you - not exactly know you for instans google services gave you a unique id- and when you choose something it give you same options and with this you have a better solutions on your problem finally you have a quailty improved life. Computers are tool. Just use it. If you want you built your own and tinker as i said go free GNU/linux.

Damnit. Now Jow Forums will going to hate me.

If they don't need install/uninstall data of every program on your system and usage logs of every program on your computer then why do they take that information and permanently store it on Microsoft's servers with a link to your real name (if you're dumb enough to use a Microshit ID)? Why does Microshit need to know that you opened Monster Girl Quest or Senran Kagura on September 7th, 2016?

They don't. It's just an information ticking time bomb.

Attached: alex_jones_on_the_morning_of_november_7__2018_by_revengeofkirby9612-dcehaqb.jpg (570x855, 38K)

Yes! I've finally deleted it. Let me just restar- o-oh it's back. Thanks Microsoft!

>finally let you delete bloatware
>finally
But LTSB has been a thing for like three years.

Attached: skc.jpg (135x135, 20K)

Are you trolling? Why the fuck they want to link your real id to telemetry hardware/software data? What is the purpose for that? Because they don't you retard. That's not how telemetry works. And if you talking about onedrive content and microsoft account then you are trully brainlet retard. Because it's not telemetry data it's your own content on your Cloud. ffs.

>Get-AppxPackage *store*|Remove-AppxPackage
Wow, so hard.

You're wrong on every single count.
Every single one.

Yes, it is actually.
That's more verbose than Java.

For no reason either.

so you can figure out linux but can't figure out windows? lrn2computer

cool shill post.

>alias gpkg Get-AppxPackage
>alias rpkg Remove-AppxPackage
>gpkg *store*|rpkg
So hard.

>so why did you need to transfer Monster Girl Quest or Senran Kagura 3x to different machines?

Holy shit this has to be one of the most evil posts I've ever come across in more than a decade of being in this hell

Attached: megajew.png (520x388, 198K)

Why can't Microsoft just do that in the first place?
Making it deliberately obtuse is such a poojeet thing to do.

Because modern keyboards is not hard to press which caused old developers to make short commands like ls which has no sense at all.

Linux allows me to delete ALL Microsoft bloatware

Old keyboards were easier to type on than newer keyboards - what crack are you smoking?

People still buy original Model Ms.

Source?

>corporations don't try to link device and usage statistics to an actual person
Mate I mostly agree with yo, but if you think they don't desperately want to ping every interaction you make with your real details then you're just retabred bro.

so this is the tru power of Machine Learning(TM)...

I infrequently visit Jow Forums, and I still manage to see shills often, but I've never seen more unironic shilling than this in at least three years, user.

Go home and rethink your life.

Attached: english jew with cocktail reaction.gif (554x668, 12K)

This is the worst post in the history Jow Forums.

install windows 7

The lack of grammar suggests paid pajeet shilling

I can install drivers myself

>partially

Translation:
>Microsoft is too cheap to hire debuggers and test users so they will offload all testing and debug information gathering to end users, something which would be inadmissible in every single industry but software.

I'm talking about original terminal's keyboards that were made decade+ before your model m during multics era. Fucking read about it.

As someone who currently uses Linux I may just jump back to Windows 10 if they do this

Sure Linux distros work some better than others but if you dont want to miss out on things use WINDOWS 10 trust me...if it isnt on steam or the software repository say goodbye to ever having it

Them doing this just makes Windows 10 king of the hill

Attached: 3bvk03nvzyh11.jpg (764x512, 60K)

>Telemeter
Lool

>shills all of you linux is the best...

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

w10 ltsb has been a thing for a while you retarded frognigger

yeah but that isnt the free version is it

I will not pay for it gee...why do you think I am on Linux currently

Those are uninstallable using ccleaner

this 10000000000000000000000000000x
>cc installs malware
>taskbar flashes every 20 mins now

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1200px-Richard_Stallman_at_Pittsburgh_University.jpg (1200x1119, 357K)

IDGAF
PEDO HOBO

Attached: 104461165-Bill_Gates_green.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 135K)

>Windows 10 will finally let you delete Microsoft Bloatware
>Windows will finally let you uninstall programs from your own computer
How the fuck do you guys find that acceptable? (the ones of you who use W10 for whatever reason)
it's YOUR fucking computer why does someone else has a say on what you can uninstall or not

Attached: are.png (608x466, 407K)

>the ones of you who use W10 for whatever reason
It's only an issue for the cucks not using the LTSB version of W10.

SHILL INSIDE

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

You're missing the point on a fundamental level. The problem isn't that people don't understand SaaS. The problem is people not wanting SaaS. Make SaaS worthwhile or allow an opt-out of the system. Microsoft has failed at doing either.

this has to be some windows bots pushing their shit knowing they may get a share increase with the constant debacles Apple is having in the desktop segment

>Damnit. Now Jow Forums will going to hate me.

Ignoring the rest of the post, I have to correct you here. Yes, Jow Forums hates you now, specifically the individual who wrote that post. But guess what, you go to another thread and make a post, or even this thread, and you can make a fresh start. You know why? Jow Forums doesn't assign you a unique persistent ID.
Isn't privacy wonderful?

>Favourite
Is this the power of eurocucks?

Attached: 15171782264724.png (600x360, 151K)

It won't give you the option of uninstalling promoted software like candy crush though it has already been confirmed. Mind you powershell and gp can remove software you want to die.

>Now give me the option to completely remove telemetry and I will switch to window 10.
M$ could remove all the telemetry and bloatware tomorrow and winshit would still be a shit OS because what makes windows bad is not any particular set of features it does or does not possess, but the fact that microsoft can, at any moment, decide to throatfuck you with the next update and the only thing you'll be able to do about it is just sit there and take it like the little bitch you are.