Artificial wombs

Warp drive

already done
not possible

Source? Where can I buy one?

use google.
they are not for sale, im guessing. and you'd still need egg cell

A woman who will love me for who I am

Attached: 1511913649399.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Mind uploading.

Failing that: Holodeck.

A hologram that isn't encased in glass. Mostly because robots have multiple problems like battery capacity and weight.

synthetic bodies/brains, ghost in the shell style. i want to stop worrying about getting old

Attached: 1529647080181.jpg (800x1203, 102K)

teleportation

ethnic cleansing wmd

True VR, one that's capable of manipulating our perception of time, so that say 1000 years in the VR world is like an hour in the real world.
We could become gods in our own microuniverses.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKV15U4Totc

Massive Cyborg Artificial Penis(tm)

Something that gets rid of the need for food and shelter

I want to be able to replace all my nervous system cells with artificial substrate. Then I could have backups, overclock myself, upload, all cool stuff

this needs some super hardcore BCI stuff and implants
also, we need to reverse engineer true self out of brain before that, so dont hold your breath because it wont be dont in our lifetime, sorry

you mean that teleportation where you die and your clone reaches the destination? because, there is no other option

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned it'll never be a reality. My only hopes are to either go insane or figure out how to extend lucid dreaming to last an eternity

Suicide booths that are painless

>tfw nogunz cou*try so can't do it the humane way

color e-ink reader with a microSD port

Quantum entanglement communications. Instant communication to anywhere on the galaxy, it would vastly improve our space-fairing capabilities.

We're talking sci-fi, not fantasy.

Sexbots that can clean. Not only clean themselves, but keep whole crib clean.

just diy

A cute AI girl I can upload into my brain that will help me think and talk to me, sorta like Cortana

Sustainable nuclear fusion reactor that produces abundant power for all

Warp drive is possible and mathematically sound.
We just need (currently) impossibly large power supply.

Having one of them big sports cars is one way for a womin to love and appreciate you for who you are.

I wish to be a teen girl, so cybernetic bodies or brain transplants or something to that effect. I'm still waiting for a political party on the transhumanist platform. Finally something worth fighting for.

Guns aren't that great. My best friend killed himself with a shotgun. I heard the shot and cleared his house pretty slowly because I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Found him all fucked up in the bathtub, writhing and gurgling like a zombie with most of his head gone. He was still convulsing and making the most horrible noises when paramedics finally showed up and took him away. Dead by the time he got to the hosptial but fuck.
Just make a cyanide smoothie from apple cores. Much less trouble.

Attached: Toi.Number.8.full.518256.jpg (1000x896, 680K)

yeah lets use sun
oh wait, its not enough

>We make a portable sun
It's not like fusion is going to be impossible forever.

>need a bigger star for warp drive
>need warp drive to get to a bigger star
Fuck.

Anta baka?

Attached: 1211932158467.jpg (793x594, 34K)

new optical discs that can hold over 1tb per disc that is available to regular consumers and that has the lifespan of at least blu-ray

>Just make a cyanide smoothie from apple cores
Not a guaranteed death, and you'll be in a higher plane of hell if you survive.

Lemme live in a computer pls

Monkey paw'd!

Attached: IBM-z14-ZR1.jpg (692x412, 173K)

1000 MW thorium reactor that costs less than 100 mil € to build and is cheap to operate and reliable and safe

Attached: Nuclear-symbol.png (600x600, 27K)

Wrong. Women don't care about the car itself, but rather the status it represents. Nobody loves a shitbag with a life-sized Hotwheels.

Just make a tulpa

This. Or more accurately your poor grasp on the value of money.

I'm mentally stunted.

something to get me a gf

Attached: bruce.png (1400x900, 82K)

AR/VR, Specifically from SAO: Ordinal Scale

Attached: ae17b729f8bbf0c1d30831d857080ab7.jpg (960x540, 134K)

tulpas are a bad meme

More fuel-efficient supersonic airplane.

New optical discs that don’t get scratched in my car. Sci-fi af

Nanobots or some sort of genetic engineering that completely change or repair your body

Wormhole technology. Like in Peter F Hamilton's Commonwealth universe.

I'll settle for life extension technology, which seems like it's going to become commercially available in my lifetime, which is nice.

not really, stop being a fat slovenly glutton and take care of your belongings

HAHAHA this poor deluded soul still he *wants* an AI waifu in this timeline. Reality of what will happen:
>hey user
>I love you sooo much :)
>but there's something I must tell you!
>for only $89,999.99 you can get your own dragon dildo on Amazon(tm) during the cuck sale!
>we should hurry up now, these fantastic deals won't last long!
>don't forget to like and subscribe too hehe
>by the way, thanks for all those saliva and semen samples, Faceber... I appreciate it :)

Attached: 1346740302574.png (1027x692, 879K)

my dream is for us to make a living race of robots who will surpass us and become the next apex species once we die out/pass on. To create something collectively better than ourselves as a species.

nanomachines that continuously replace the neurons in my brain so I can be copied into computronium and live forever

>tfw born 100 years too early to be immortal

It's not fucking fair.

It's a blessing user. You wouldn't want to be alive in the future to see horrors unimaginable. Believe me.

Yes I would, fuck you. Even the most horrible pain is preferable to death