How often do you clean your mousepad?

How often do you clean your mousepad?

Attached: qp192h.jpg (800x600, 39K)

> mousepad

Attached: m570-gallery.png (652x560, 107K)

I Vacuum it every month or so. I wash the desk surface once wvery two weeks.

Never...

How do you peel the branding off a mousepad, btw? I bought a bunch of these moustache ones and hate the fucking logo(but at $1, i couldnt refuse picking up a few)

Attached: M-PAD-2403203_1___.jpg (940x450, 43K)

>vacuum

put it in the washing machine idiot

I just buy a new one for 20 bucks every year.

You have to clean it?

Whenever I am hungry.

nasty

under the sink

>20 bucks
Enormous ripoff

when I shoot a bit far

I need to get a specific one for my charging mat.

I have a g903.
I already had problems with multi click. I desoldered the old switches and replaced them. I just need to knwo if any better quality mouse pads are out there that work with the charging mat underneath.

Is your mousepad on the floor?
Jesus.

Attached: 1539203835628.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I got one of them rigid Qpads about 10 years ago and I wash it with Fairy every once in a while. That thing is like brand spanking new every time.

>not just keeping your hands clean

Attached: 1319048488759.jpg (280x412, 15K)

Every week, with shampoo.

Never, it isn't made of fabric

The dried semen and potato chip grease creates a protective layer.

Mousepads are so cheap I just buy a new one when it's time to clean it.

>not buying a $60 rgb mouspad

Attached: 71J9wz-ehyL._SX425_.jpg (425x308, 8K)

Good to use until you start feeling bumps from the crusted cum stains.

They even have to cut corner at this price point.

I think the vacuum would break if you did that

>his skin doesn't rub off onto fabric with friction overtime
t.reptilian

Attached: 7156049c2d9f14b323c504960a05703f221f670502cfa5a2cb89b1ef2f5a709b.gif (350x263, 1.91M)

I wipe it down with a damp towel after a heavy gaming session. Every 3 months I soak it in soap and scrub it with a dish sponge.

Scratching the pad with a fingernail is a good way to see if it's dirty.

I don't. I buy 90 at a time and throw them out after a day or 2

same

are you supposed to clean those things?

This post frustrates me.
I don't clean my mouse pads.
I just buy a new one every two years or so, whenever it starts to noticeably deteriorate. I should buy one soon actually, what should I get?
>Inb4 $150 GAMER mouse pad.

Have a white mousepad, then you have to every week.

Monthly or if it dirty enough.

I wipe it with a damp paper towel every month or so

I've been fapping and jizzing on mine for a good year now and haven't cleaned it yet and don't plan to. It gives it more character.

I just wipe it down with some glass cleaner when it gets too dusty.

Attached: WP_20160419_02_19_34_Raw__highres[1].jpg (1920x1081, 955K)

hey that's not what he meant! pretty funny if you ask me

My what?

Windex every few years...

I got 2 free /$1 mousepads from (Jow Forums thinks this site is spam I guess) like 5 years ago or whenever that shit first started, I'm still on the first one. The graphic is slightly faded and it's a little softer where my hand sits but it doesn't look gross or smell at all so I could give a shit.

is that a glass mousepad?

Yes.

Is that shit as noisy as I imagine?

whats the best way to clean a mouse pad anyway?

Cloth pad I supposed? Wash it with warm water if your mouse pad is stitched edge, or wipe with wet cloth if it doesn't.

every month i throw it in the wash

I wipe it down with some isopropyl alcohol once a month and it's good to go.

Attached: Enhance-GX-MP6.jpg (1152x841, 125K)

thats nothing spent $100 on two mousepads I use one of them as a giant coster for my drink

seriously considering a hard mousepad now
how much did this run you? $$

Hard to say, it's not something I really take notice of since I've been using this thing for well over 10 years. It makes some noise, but it's not nearly as loud as a mechanical keyboard as a frame of reference.

Glasspad was about 400 DKK or around 60 USD when I got it. They stopped making them long ago though, but it's just a sheet of hardened glass that's frosted on one side and painted black on the other.

I wash mine once every 6 months, but every weekend I clean my room and pass the vacuum cleaner on it.

It's a little black economic one.

I got the GX-MP6 for ~$20, but there's a lot of hard mousepads that are basically the same thing for cheaper. It's not as quiet as my old soft ones but the total absence of friction makes it very worthwhile.

Also, it's literally just a big aluminum plate with some thin rubber material underneath to hold it in place. Very sturdy. Virtually no degradation from the day I bought it, which was about a year ago.

Once every two months. I have arozzi arena gaming desk with gaming surface on entire desk.

Never?

Attached: IMG_20181020_094125.jpg (3036x4048, 3.9M)

i have the exact same mouse and the same mousepad.

How do you hold your hand on that thing to reach the buttons?

I mostly use the bottom buttons with my pinky and thumb.
Upper-left is a middle click, so I use it sparingly and the upper-right is an all-direcfional scroll, so I press it with the finger next to my pinky and use my middle and pointer fingers to move the ball (scrolling like that is amazing!).

Oh I see, is every corner a button the?

>is every corner a button the?
Yep

I clean it maybe twice a year.
Does indeed feel smoother when you clean it, but it feels that way less than a month or so.

mynigga.tiff

Who the fuck doesn't live in the 1990s and uses a mousepad?

LOL! Why do you still use a ball mouse grandpa? hahahaha
You know that we got something that is called "optical mouse", right? hahahaha

Cringe.
There are optical sensors in most trackballs to determine X,Y coordinates in 2018. A trackball doesn't work on ball mouse technology.

>it has a ball
>doesn't work on ball technology
peak Jow Forums retardness lol!

unironically this

You called it a "ball mouse", which works by two wheels recording the movements of the ball.
A trackball in 2018 works the same as a mouse dose, with optical sensors. The "surface" is the ball.

Attached: insidewheelmouse.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Your a retard. seriously.

I wash mine with warm water and soap. I do this about once every two months.

never

rarely

Attached: IMG_0805.jpg (3456x2592, 3.48M)

When the fungal mat starts fruiting.

i just use a lint roller on mine desu

Attached: 20180914_020531.jpg (3024x4032, 1.97M)

How do you do it anons? I brush it with an old toothbrush to remove dead skin and dust but it still smells. I tried letting it soak in a tub with a bit of dish soap but it didn't do much. Should I just throw it in with the other laundry?

About once a month. I let it soak for a while in a solution that consists of hot water, dish soap, and baking soda. Then, I scrub it with a vegetable brush.

Why does literally everyone on Jow Forums use that mousepad?

Cheap (relatively), decent quality, minimal, thin, comes in different sizes
It's pretty much the standard if you are looking for cloth

It's widely available, reasonable priced, reasonably quality, not too big. Most rubber/cloth pads wear badly and can't be thoroughly cleaned unlike this.
I keep it rolled up in a bag and it still unrolls to flat unlike other pads.
It also adds 1.5" to the penis length.

>It also adds 1.5" to the penis length.
I'm sold.

I can relate.

What is preventing carpal tunnel for 200.

It's the best value option on Amazon. Or it was for many years. I have one myself.

I'm afraid of washing it since its a cloth mousepad, I don't know if my particular one can withstand getting wet.

Every 3 weeks or so, it's a metal one (a Razer Exactmat). It's getting on the old side - way over 10 years old, and the anodized surfaces are starting to wear in the middle; I really should get something newer, but it's lasted pretty well to now.

I never clean it, infact I have 1 coffee stain, 1 mysterious white brush mark and some more white brush marks.

I don't

When my mousepad is looking dirty, I buy a new one

I've never cleaned it once and have had it for 4 years

Attached: 20181020_130301.jpg (2560x1440, 952K)

not often enough. i have one of these damn things and you literally cannot eat in front of them as the slightest bit of smudge, dust, crumbs or hair make the whole thing look dirty.

i usually clean it with just warm water and throw it over the back of a chair for a few hours to dry.

Attached: 1496267476548.jpg (696x399, 86K)

however often I cum on it

>steelseries
>cheap
do more research kiddo

so much autism in this board please stop

I haven't had a mousepad in years. I just use the desk.

I want to remove the logo on mine too, it's like hot printed on the pad or something

>mousepad
Ugh
I use automotive 3000 sandpaper to polish the bottom of my mouse and the table is already smooth from extensive use. I don't use a mousepad. Bareback, raw dog

I don't understand why people use mousepads since the invention of the optical mouse.

>trackball
>"ball mouse"
Get off my lawn, kiddo.

Attached: a.jpg (640x977, 136K)

It's an optical illusion. It's simetrical.

More importantly, how often and how do you clean your mouse?
I don't do it often enough, but when I do it, I disassemble it completely and let all the non-electrical bits soak in detergent overnight. That cleans it well and proper, but it does take damage from it. To the extent that I'd really need to buy a new one, but I'll never be able to find another one with as good a scroll wheel again.

Attached: e2a5e3a88449e22ae7d042784510b774.jpg (480x640, 40K)

I usually wash my hands before using it, avoid touching other parts of my skin to avoid getting them oily/greasy. I fit a small stick the holes every 3-4 months to avoid ending up like that.