Mfw discord is finally being outed as the jew they are

>mfw discord is finally being outed as the jew they are
>mfw they track your mouse movement and refuse to let them sue you
>mfw teamspeak chads are once again victorious

Attached: 1464833707062.jpg (540x540, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/9puat1/why_does_discord_track_your_mouse_movements/e84o5pk/?context=1000
github.com/RocketChat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use Mumble.

there's literally no reason to use mumble over teamspeak faggot

>they track your mouse movement
for what purpose

there's literally no reason to use teamspeak over mumble faggot

You'd be surprised how many websites track your mouse movements. Chances are your fucking bank is doing it.

Install umatrix.

Probably to track movements and clicks to generate heatmaps

>mfw
reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/9puat1/why_does_discord_track_your_mouse_movements/e84o5pk/?context=1000

Attached: 1521463181224.gif (255x164, 939K)

>>mfw they track your mouse movement
I'm as much for personal freedom as the next guy here, but honestly having that aggregate data when working on a product is really useful for improving workflows.

you need to go back

Mumble is libre
Teamspeak is not

yes there is, nobody uses mumble

recaptcha
to punish you for having deleted the cookies: your mouse acceleration, jittering etc. stays the same and they seek to use that knowledge against you

Free > nonfree

>Install umatrix.
this

Shiiit I expected something like "who cares about that", "they're good goys", "everyone does that"

rocket.chat

github.com/RocketChat

Attached: 1534222270706.jpg (480x792, 39K)

How to block /api/v6/science & /api/v6/experiments?

I use rocket and it's unironically trash

X M P P. USE IT.

uhh teamspeak is free

This. People don't do surveys or anything so no one knows what's wrong with the site without seeing what customers are doing.

They could still anonymize it and make it opt-in.

>people still using teamspeak and ventrilo in the year 2018
This holy fuck. I thought you guys were smart on this board. I guess I shouldn't expect much less from a frogposter.

Seems like you don't know what libre means

It's getting better

The git is on fire so as long as you're up to date you'll get better working slack-like as time goes on.

Fuck you, now I want to eat fries.

I still use mumble with friends. Sadly I had to make the switch to shitcord because everyone from my IRC hangouts switched.

It's gratis but not libre retard

It's good, especially if all you want is to be able to run your own server. You can't add friends or anything though, and you won't find meme servers to join like on discord since barely anyone uses it. If someone complains about "no dark theme" again you can change the CSS of your entire server with custom CSS.

an opt-out option should be standard

>Teamspeak is free
No it's proprietary and you have to pay a license if you want to host anything beside child's play.

Funny to mention these are the private person licenses, if you want to host TS server comercially you will need a way mote expensive license, good goy.

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-030628__01.jpg (1031x1387, 195K)