Just got this from a buddy for thirty bucks. How do I get in guys? Or is it done for?

Just got this from a buddy for thirty bucks. How do I get in guys? Or is it done for?

Attached: IMG_20181020_223542036.jpg (2448x3264, 1.55M)

give it back tyrone

Give it back Jamal

Give it back Shaqwanda.

Return that stolen property, Daequan.

Give it back Mueller.

You get in by having the previous owner release the lock. If you take it into an Apple store, they can notify the ower for you; they can fix it quickly if they actually "sold" the phone, and you didn't rob them.

>iPhone is disabled
This is just a statement of truth.

Will they charge me or what?
The nearest Apple store is a while away and he sold it for so low because he forgot the password. You sure there's no other way?

Give it back De'Andre

GIVE IT BACK JAMAL

Attached: C20C95752227436B8D8DE6C71DDD233B.png (1280x868, 368K)

Give the same phone back, Jaykwon

Return it Ricardo.

Are you memeing..? you can't seriously expect people to buy that story kek.

If your "friend" can prove that he was the owner, and you can prove that he willingly transferred it to you, they can unlock it.

Give it back nigger

jej

Attached: timeformods.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

Everything on the internet is true nigger. Help me nig my way to the top.

I kekd, very nice reply user.
I suppose he forgot to take his sim out too, making it possible to monitor and manipulate the device through icloud. I don't know Jamal, but overexposing your picture doesn't really make you look white. It's not like being white makes you any less suspicious tbqh, I've known a lot of shady white people too. In short, give it back, at the very least try to get your money back from your 'friend' to avoid any possible consequences of handling stolen property. In other words, don't be a nigger.

Give it back, Tyson Jones

Return from whence it came, Mike Tyson.

Give it back m'baku

devolve, marquinhos

Give it back, DeMarcus

You're gonna give it back Raekwon

Give it back, Leroy.

Give it back, Trayvon.

Dang it Tyrone Bigums, give it back.

Download itunes, turn off the phone, and hold the home button and plug in the power cable. Connect it to a computer and restore it.

If you really did pay money for it I suggest going back and breaking the guy's legs.

Return the phone, Tyrone.

Don't worry about him, pal. He already learned his lesson if you can't tell.

All memes aside, just give it back, Tyreese

Nice phone you "found" there, Asuka.

Give it back, Sherard.

Attached: Sherard.jpg (534x712, 43K)

Never gets old.

Brittany?

havent messed with apple for a long time but cant you like reboot into safe mode or whatever and flash a official firmware?

>hand is black

Fucking kek!

You can but the lock will still be there.

Kindly return the phone to it's rightful owner, DeShawn.

no, try to get money back from friend or just go to apple store stating you found it abandoned and you would like to return it to the owner.... or you can keep it and let them track around the gps to wherever you went.

San Bernardino?