INTEL THROW IN THE TOWEL

BENDING THE KNEES TO TSMC

Attached: 1525100021709.png (718x201, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=we2oePtTGMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I predicted something like this in a thread I made months ago.

Attached: 1497996369904.jpg (1002x1480, 826K)

Cut my fabs into pieces,
this is my last resort

>intel is having a problem and is trying to fix it
>LOL INTEL IS DOING SOMETHING XDDD

Intel is fixing their problems. Why is that a bad thing?

>AMDrones don't realize that AMD will be destroyed if Intel sends their i7s and i9s to TSMC
>they actually believe TSMC is """their""" fab

Intel is spiting the fabs out to sell it to TSMC

>eventually we'll only be left with one cutting edge cpu fab
>they'll stop all R&D because no competition and they can charge what they want
This is the future you AMD fags chose

>implying Intel's fabs will die
(lol

Intel will eventually give its mainstream processors to TSMC but they will still manufacture their own Xeons and other low end shit

So it's AMDs fault Intel fucked up?

CUT MY COMPANY INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST PROCESS SHRINK

Attached: B6FCFE3F-A6EF-4204-8EDA-FA75619CAE25.png (1280x849, 103K)

kek

>intel: lets kill AMD by illegaly bribing OEMs and subventioning
>AMD goes fabless as they cant keep up r&d
lntel is cancer

Imagine how bad their Core architecture is that AMD just killed it in two generations.

>core
It’s just Pentium M rebranded, which was just an iteration of the PIII which was simply a refinement of the PII.

Intel’s latest and greatest bullshit is literally over 20 years old. Imagine strapping a rocket to a man in a wheelchair and calling it progress.

>forgetting the fact that it took AyyyMD 10 years just to catch up to Core architecture
(lol

The dual and Core 2 Quads destroyed your Athlons, Intel didn't even truly need the i7 920 and was just a bonus product

Well if you spin it that way, yes it is AMDs fault that we had ~7 years of no decent advancements in the CPU market, they finally fixed that by releasing a good architecture. Same can be seen in the GPU market right now though. There is little to no competition for NVidia in the highend GPU market. That's why they can charge so much for pretty much the only cards that are able to run games at 4K.

People cheering for "Intels Downfall" are retarded and naive enough to think AMD are the good guys.

You reap what you saw. Intel is literally Israels favorite company though nothing will happen to them financially.

FABRICATION
NO ADVANCING

>Cut my fabs into pieces,
>this is my last die shrink

Attached: 1459888052016.jpg (636x636, 23K)

STOOOOOOOOOP

Attached: 1539079592707.jpg (1035x1000, 189K)

>they will still manufacture their own Xeons and other low end shit
>14nm++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ for eternity
INTEL YES

>It’s just Pentium M rebranded, which was just an iteration of the PIII which was simply a refinement of the PII
lul

>This is the future you AMD fags chose

how the fuck is it their fault lmao

>intel fucks up AMD
>it's AMD's fault!
not sure about you, but I will enjoy my 7nm CPU
and I doubt that AMD will go same road as intel. overpricing the shit of their CPUs and requiring new motherboard for every """new""" CPU. AMD never done this in the past, nor they will, this is what AMD is known for.

>it's AMD's fault!
Yes, it's AMD's fault.

Attached: 1489160516428.png (800x612, 245K)

And is clearly at fault here
They could've let intel get massive profit gain to usher in a large advance in technology but no they had to release ryzen and fuck up the market

>large advance in technology
4 cores 10 years in a row is an advancement?

Attached: 1536470666185.png (682x792, 339K)

DELID DIS YOU STUPID GOY

Attached: OYVEY.jpg (1440x809, 190K)

>intel kills amd
>this is what intelfags chose
>amd kills intel
>this is what amdfags chose

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Nobody needs more than dual cores

>it is AMDs fault that we had ~7 years of no decent advancements in the CPU market

No, it's all ASML's fault.

They promised euv lithography about 10 years ago but haven't even delivered today. (there are euv machines but they keep breaking down every couple of hours)

Everybody gambled on euv except TSMC.

Sorry kiddie, Skylake architecture is vastly different from P6. The only thing that have in common is that the are x86 parts and share some of the basic ISA.

Attached: 2klumr.jpg (500x562, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=we2oePtTGMM

Attached: 1539084715869.jpg (748x900, 138K)

>AMD are the good guys

That's subjective. But for the moment, they are still the underdog; and you always root for the underdog in the market--because that's what leads to healthy competition and lowered prices for consumers all over. Which is a benefit no matter what, at the end of the day.

well shareholders wants profit and corporations have only one way to maximize profit while being a monopoly

It's not subjective, Intel is so shit and corrupt they make AMD look like saints in comparison. It's like comparing baby-eating satanic reptilian deceiving demons to your average joe who works hard to pay his bills.

There is still no euv, but somehow there are suddenly 8-core intel chips on consumer platform right sfter ryzen release.

kek

Bretty guud.

based and checked

who here chinese and proud?

nobody lmao, taiwanese > chinese

Vietnamese > all races

are you that sink the chink poster?

no, but I must bow to the supremacy of the master race.

delid dis

ye wow impressive you predicted what every big corporation does when shit goes down because its a nonwriten rule by the economic market to chop of a head after a big failure.

look im going to predict something to, this guy will be hired by another corporation to be their new CEO

Checked and kekked

Check'd and Kek'd

>Cut my fabs into pieces,
>this is my last die shrink
>stagnation
>no profits

>AMD stops being competitive
>FUCKING AMD, THIS IS YOUR FAULT
>AMD starts competing and Intel has to make hard decisions
>FUCKING HELL AMD, THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE

core was shit, first gen i series was ok, with was only with sandy that things got really good

>into three pieces
What gall.

>people thinking that either AMD or Intel are "going down" when millions of computers produced by OEMs running the x86/x86-64 architecture are giving both of them basically an infinite amount of money

These threads are so fucking stupid. Retarded CPU enthusists.

Attached: 1539707544965.gif (403x447, 316K)

Monopolies are bad

>I have no idea what I'm talking about
TSMC is on the EUV bandwagon too, retard. You don't know fucking anything, let alone know if lines are stopping due to tooling breaking down.

Don't give a fuck if I need to start bribing.

Rip Intel God they died within a year of Zen coming out this is hilarious
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I BURN MY ARM BENCHING

They stick with Intel due to previous past bribes, along with rebates, that Intel can offer. As a result AMD does not make as much off of OEMs.

Someone make maymay mixing intlel',s current state and komm susser tod

Can't fix the laws of physics being so antisemitic...

>not sure about you, but I will enjoy my 7nm CPU
for the like, week , MAYBE two weeks it takes for electromigration to turn it into a fucked apart dead thing sure

user, 7nm is out there and running fine