How important are peripherals to you? (i.e. monitors, keyboard, mouse, headphones, etc.)

how important are peripherals to you? (i.e. monitors, keyboard, mouse, headphones, etc.)

Attached: akarin_keyboard.gif (480x270, 502K)

Decently important but not overly

They're pretty important seeing how they let me interact with my PC.

Attached: 1531085978138.jpg (1916x2048, 375K)

Personally I like to stuff as many dongles into my computers as possible.

Attached: 1528048797096.jpg (467x531, 48K)

Comfort matters, a comfortable keyboard, a comfortable mouse, headphones with good sound and comfy earcups that wont hurt your ears

or do you enjoy using a shitty 5$ keyboard with a car shapped mouse?

Attached: shrih-2-4g-car-shaped-led-optical-mouse-original-imaehjz4g27ztayh.jpg (832x664, 39K)

Can't live without em.

Why always black and white why not grey?

I plug my ponytail straight into the usb port and get root access this way

As important as the actual computer.
There is no point to buy a 2080 Ti if you are gonna use a 768p monitor. With mouse and keyboard the difference is less evident, but since they'll last for ages I think it's worth to drop 100$ for each of them.

The keyboard is the most important part of a computer for me- it's my main input to the computer, and really, fucking anything can run ssh.

what are you talking about nigger

Fuck. You're too stupid to understand it

i have transcended the need for a mouse or keyboard and can directly access my computer's hardware with my mind

Attached: brain-interface-16-638.jpg (638x479, 178K)

hes talking about how its all or nothing.

extremely important, i spend at least 16 hours a day at a computer so you might as well make the experience nice

Important of course, but beyond some new manufacturing procedure that introduces new standards like double shot PBT key caps for keyboards the longevity of peripherals is very long, especially for headphones and microphones these days.

About this important:
8=============================D

Very important. I effectively collect keyboards and headphones, have a 1440p 144hz gsync monitor, and would collect mice if I had more money.

Attached: headfones.jpg (1637x1229, 1.37M)

Attached: 1533325810897.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Most important. I actually replaced my gaymen peecee with a laptop I put in a dock which is hooked up to my peripheral set up.

i don't give a fuck about anything

i just use a laptop hooked up to a 4k tv at this point

Guys what's a silent mouse and keyboard I could buy?

kinect

I ultimately don't care much for spec sheets as long as I can enter, view and manipulate information comfortably. I tend to prefer my peripherals at least somewhat matched with whatever's most prominent on my desk at the moment, which is currently my HP-UX box. I'm slowly gathering whatever the best peripheral options were on that system when it was new.

Why do you collect them? Are you willing to give away one of them to someone who needs a compact keyboard?

I have something of a keyboard collection too, it's fun to have options and storing them isn't very difficult.

i use some pretty good headphones, but those are just as important as a good monitor. mouse and keyboard dont really matter that much, and the price of both of them together add up to about 32$

i also have that keyboard on the top second from the right. though mines just sitting in the box it was in and i dont use it. i have replaced the switches with kalih box blacks.

if by dongles you mean usb devices then fuck yes

How's the fc660c?

Close to 0 significance. They are all interchangeable as long as the keyboard and mouse are wireless and connect with a single dongle with good range.
I have bigger things to worry about.

faggot

Just as important as my main hardware is

LoL...
If they are accurate and stable as well as durable I am fine...

Attached: MHM...MMM.jpg (359x347, 30K)

more important than the hardware (within reason)

Attached: satania_reindeer.png (463x500, 297K)

Yeah, there is a balance to be struck for sure.

Attached: 1538855696981.jpg (2048x1867, 452K)

Very important, but I make sure that my keyboard, mouse and headphones don't cost over 15$ each.
Any monitor is fine as long as it's less than 200$, either 1980x1200 or 1080p and doesn't look like shit.

Buy what they say to buy. Do not deviate from the norm. Buy Apple. Buy new Iphone. Consume.

Attached: 1539996346790.jpg (359x347, 31K)

Very

I would definitely use a car shaped mouse if it has headlights.

Attached: 2_4GHz Racing Car Shaped Optical Wireless Mouse USB 2_0 3D 1000 DPI Mice for PC _ eBay.jpg (474x474, 27K)

>very important
>buys shit peripherals

>implying

Sun Type 7.

They're important to make things comfortable. Having a chiclet keyboard or a malfunctioning mouse makes the whole "computing experience" a pain.
As long as the headphones don't hurt my ears, they're fine. Keyboards have to be tactile and have large keys to make typing easier. I like mices that fit my hand (MX Master 2 is a good example).