How come iPhones never work properly?

How come iPhones never work properly?

Attached: 1513569662203.png (661x892, 116K)

b/c you insist on holding it incorrectly

Because Apple can't make good software

Because its "Made in California"

Because they're made for normies so they can do normie shit.

Works on my iPhone 6S with replaced battery fine.
Haven’t you noticed the only people whining have old phones with old batteries?
Makes one think.

I'd rather have a broken iphone xs which shows im rich than a working android which shows im poor

Autism

Attached: 1525188465843.png (1476x1348, 1.57M)

really made me think

iPajeet

DELET

Attached: 1538356872047.png (813x1402, 369K)

>gordon kelly
nope

if someone sees you have an iphone and they're jealous, then it's working perfectly.

yo muthafucka, hand over yo' phone or we be cuttin' a bitch.

but because we reasonable, we let you make one 'mergency call first. go!

>iPhone
Found your problem.

Cant sell new soiPhones if the old ones keep working.

> older batteries stop a single app from working
> that single app isn't a high-end game or benchmark
> it's the fucking phone app
Seriously?

I have seen more issues, personally, with iPhones that with android phones. I'm technically inclined and work in IT, so all my friends, family, and clients come to me with any issue they have. With iPhones, I'm almost always at a loss. You can't login to iCloud, even after we verified that's the right login? Change the password, doesn't help. Contact Apple support, they recommend updating the OS, does, doesn't help, have to restore from iTunes backup if they have it, if not maybe wipe the phone.

So many issues I've seen just have no easy fixes because Apple wants everything done a certain way. With Android, your contacts/apps/email syncs with your google account, and I have NEVER seen that malfunction. Troubleshooting issues is way easier, and there are 3rd party alternatives for EVERYTHING if you can't get a particular app to work and don't want to wipe or restore. If you do wipe or restore, it is 10x easier to get back to where you were via google than via iCloud.

Also Android updates don't brick your phone because you replaced a component on it lol.

Fits with actual data on phone malfunctions.
iPhones are trash.

Attached: 1516641768145.png (784x1984, 823K)

>Haven’t you noticed the only people whining have old phones with old batteries

It is the battery. The battery is the problem which affects the fucking address book and phone calls.
You are not very smart, are you ?

>iPhones

Attached: 1538727447228.png (416x435, 114K)

gamers go away

no u