Windows 10 version 1809 no longer prompts the user for conflict actions, e.g...

>Windows 10 version 1809 no longer prompts the user for conflict actions, e.g. when a file exists in the destination and is about to be copied to that destination.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20181022-104700.png (1440x2560, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2018/10/20/windows-10-version-1809-plagued-by-another-data-loss-issue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ghacks.net/2018/10/20/windows-10-version-1809-plagued-by-another-data-loss-issue/

So it just overwrites the files? Ahahahahahaha, what the fuck is wrong with wincucks? Why do they still use this abysmal dumpster fire?

Attached: 1484088501733.jpg (320x286, 29K)

Good job I replaced explorer with Directory Opus and the copy system with TeraCopy. Unfortunate for those that don't do similar though.

Muh vudya gaems

Why not get a console? It's like half the price and does the same shit for /v/tards.

Just use wine or emulators

>I replaced explorer with Directory Opus
How to break everything in windows

How dumb do you have to be to get a virus now tho

Most gaymurs don't care about price or anything. The "pc master race" mindset is one that just doesn't seem to change.

I actually use Proton for most of my games on GNU/Linux now and it's flawless.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

*WHEEZE*
AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH
AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1449449712465.png (978x972, 410K)

>It's like half the price
it's half the price plus $60 a year for online plus more expensive games plus one quarter of the performance
Practically the same right

What's really better tho?

> want to drive a car

> "why not get a bike and sit a large cardboard box on the handlebars and pretend it's a car"

These days malware comes pre-installed on most PCs. It's an especially terrible virus called Windows 10.

I think you're a dumb cunt who puts thousands into top of the line hardware just to run Winshit and bideo bames. Your hobby is gay and so are you.

Not sure what you're getting at, directory opus is far more powerful of a file manager than explorer is but it doesn't get in the way of any system critical aspects of explorer, it just sits over the top of it.
I would strongly recommend it to any windows user even if there weren't these ongoing issues.

>I think you're a dumb cunt who puts thousands into top of the line hardware just to run Winshit and bideo bames. Your hobby is gay and so are you.

I run GNU/Linux with Proton and Wine on a $400 used PC

mad af

>Windows
there's your problem

0/10 bait

Consoles have no mods/hacks and run at a quarter of the FPS

"MUH GAYMES"
WINTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

at this point we can assume that any major update will fuck up something or destroy your data. updates act like crazy viruses, its a curse that you cant stop

I'm still on 8.1 at home and never ever ever had a flaw, unlike my laptop from work running 10 which every now and then has a problem

when on every other platform new updates mean new features, on windows its completely the opposite, they are like sword stabbing your anus

Just tried it on mine and it asked me if I wanted to replace the same-named file.
I guess it just werks on my machine.

>MIPS
Yeah no

It's related to the built-in unzip tool

Yeah, LTSC2019 is a piece of shit. Even worse than LTSB2016.

Attached: Untitled.png (2560x1440, 180K)

Attached: 1526935532354.jpg (1022x331, 60K)

>using an OS with a 4GiB VRAM limit
lol

...what?

Windows 8 and 10 up to 1709 have 4GiB VRAM limit in DX 9. Windows 7 doesn't have this problem, neither Windows 10 1803+.

Learn to DISM fag and don't use broken features like dark theme

Wasn't this fixed in 8 and 10?

It's not too late to upgrade to Windows 7.

No. Microsoft said they won't fix it on 8.

Attached: 1538577903196.png (1036x493, 37K)

Only in unzip operations.

Still not worth switching to 10.

They only fixed it recently in last build or one before that.

What about DirectX 10 and 11?

LTSC 2019 + disabling uselsss crap in Settings app + gpedit.msc and regedit tweaking + StartIsBack + OldNewExplorer

It's usable in such way. I would prefer to stay on 7 but no drivers for my hardware...

I read that. It was fixed in the Fall update, yes. Without touching 8 despite it supposedly being still supported by microsoft with updates.
10 and 11 doesn't have that limit. Not in 8 nor in 10.

Nobody NEEDS more than 4 GiB, you dumb incel.
And STOP pretending to be me.

You need at high resolutions.

>Nobody NEEDS more than 4 GiB, you dumb incel.
>He doesn't play Crysis 2007 with gfx mods

Attached: last_good_fps.jpg (189x266, 28K)

>more expensive games
I picked up TW3 for $15 on my PS4 Life Upgrade
>ummm... performance is worse
until the dev shafts you and releases a shit port ala arkham knight

Arkham knight is one of the very few bad port to PC and it still ran better than console and was fixed.
Also steam sales

Thank god then there isn't really many games that uses DX9 AND ALSO requires more than 4GB VRAM

>And STOP pretending to be me
Might as well put on a tripcode then.

Attached: 1540170158675.jpg (783x616, 59K)

That's not me. I never compain about others using Femanon handle.

But I can go into any store at any time and get any PS4 game I want at any time. I don't need to wait till the steam sales come for a meager 10% off.
And it's not like I can't play all the shitty indies I want on the laptop I'm going to have anyways.

>Most gaymurs don't care about price or anything.
This. They voluntarily choose to pay high prices for hardware in order to run new games that come packed with all sorts of useless features that old hardware can't handle.
PC gaming is only worthwhile on a financial standpoint if you pirate all your games.

>Steam sales
>10% off
Have you ever used steam?

>using windows 10
>updating it
you deserve it

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

Not even valid when proton exists tbqhfam

7 on desktop, 8.1 on laptop.
Comfy times.

from 7

so if youre copying anal.png to a folder with a anal.png will it rename it to anal01.png ?

how will that work

It deletes automatically

fake news
works on my machine(s)

>only in unzip
if you use windows unzip you are retarded anyways, shit doesnt even support RAR files

default calculator now on a 1080p resolution.

Attached: 1533218145089.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

kek. imagine that mircoshit pushes a patch that broke your computer. nice job @ poojeets working for microshaft your work is really appreciated.