Linux Mint is truly the comfiest shit I have ever used. Every corner of the desktop environment is nice and polished...

Linux Mint is truly the comfiest shit I have ever used. Every corner of the desktop environment is nice and polished. Look at this. When you are going to select a local mirror of their repositories, the interface tells you the speed at which you are receiving data from each mirror. I fucking love this.

Attached: Captura de pantalla_2018-10-22_11-30-00.png (1366x768, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog
lwn.net/Articles/676664/
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/4v116g/can_we_stop_recommending_linux_mint/
infoworld.com/article/3036600/linux/is-linux-mint-a-crude-hack-of-existing-debian-based-distributions.html
wiki.debian.org/DontBreakDebian#Don.27t_make_a_FrankenDebian
infoworld.com/article/3182824/linux/is-linux-mint-a-secure-distribution.html
techrepublic.com/article/why-the-linux-mint-hack-is-an-indicator-of-a-larger-problem/
zdnet.com/article/hacker-hundreds-were-tricked-into-installing-linux-mint-backdoor/
youtube.com/watch?v=v4jYoCxpWkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is Jow Forums there intentionally

i wish i installed that on my T60 instead of Xubuntu today

>Jow Forums
>latino cunt
go away

Linux Mint fixes the screen tearing out of the box, and the app selection they have used is amazing. It really feels much more professional than Xubuntu.

>OS is in Spanish
>The second nearest mirror is from Spain
>"latino"
Murican edukayshun

>pol
>la captura

Linux mint is shit after they killed kde version

>shitskin

Attached: 1536969853201.png (872x195, 11K)

Attached: 1526878715165.jpg (684x546, 76K)

>If people don't want to suck my tranny CoC it's because of a Jow Forums conspiracy

Jow Forums is the tumor of Jow Forums

Fucking nuke this cancerous board already.

No body cares except pol, and yes, this IS LITERALLY what it is. pol has been raiding Jow Forums since ages.

What you said just his just proves his point

I think I might be missing a joke but this is the very same tactic described in the picture

Attached: pink0so4pkt11.jpg (888x768, 123K)

Fuck off. Nobody wants you, nobody likes you, not even in the internet. Take your autism to

>Linux mint is shit after they killed kde version
Got three more years of support left with Mint 18 KDE. It's gonna be a shame when I have to retire that box.
>Maximum comfiness

Attached: 1526937364514.jpg (687x652, 444K)

Jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1537031328199.png (1000x1000, 668K)

No surprises there

At least this thread is hope

Ah yes. Of course.

Attached: 1536480371299.png (1229x417, 59K)

Shouldn't infinity chan traffic have increased at gamergate

Okay guys but he hasn't posted anything about the code of conduct on this thread, it's just him talking about how linux mint is comfy. Are we really any better if we just ostracize this individual who we aren't even sure was involved with anything to do with that?
Wouldn't negative backlash against someone who has yet to do anything inflammatory just reaffirm his stance if one exists?
I personally hate Jow Forums for flooding this board but I don't think that attacking someone for talking about how they like a distro is going to make them any less likely to further propagate conflict on this board

Holy shit dude, this legitimately pissed me off. Fucking piece of trash boomer losers.

Attached: americano-mad.jpg (898x904, 95K)

If we let them in then more posts will become like

Why are you trying to reason with NPCs, m8?

>Orang man bad, downboat

This, ironically.

>11 IPs on 31 replies thread where there aren't many chain replies
This reeks of samefags.

The CoC is old news now. It's too obvious for them to do that and will just backfire

I agree with you completely, I think that people who want to bring politics into technology and programming should fuck right off

Programming is supposed to be an outlet for everyone to be able to come together and discuss a mutual interest that everyone has access to, which is what makes it so great.

I don't care if the OP is alt-right, alt-left or alt up and fucking down, all I care about is what he has to say about Linux, or anything else technology related for that matter. I don't care if he believes that all non-white people should be killed, nor do I care if he thinks that transgender people should kill every cisgender person alive. As long as he keeps his beliefs to himself when he comes onto this board, and makes quality posts, that's all that I care about.
That's all I ask of anyone that comes on here.

If you come on here and talk about anything other than technology, go fuck yourself.

Attached: Untitled.png (600x908, 481K)

Probably a tranny samefagging Jow Forums conspiracy theories. It's obvious how this thread has been derailed.

>get called out
> oh my lord muh tranny is attacking alpha males like me!!

>IP count doesn't go up after this post
You are trying too hard, faggot

>>IP count doesn't go up after this post
just wait until he gets a VPN

>expects a new IP after every post
You can post more than once in one thread and not be trans

Hello fellow spaniard.
Indeed, Mint is pretty sweet. I'm saddened that I only started using Linux just as I left college. I would love to have some more time to tinker around with it.

>1 min time gap
hmm
why is Jow Forums so insecure about their own cognitive dissonance?

You can't post with a VPN on Jow Forums

A post by a guy talking about *the actual discussion in this fucking thread*: Two SJW comments: IP count only goes from 12 to 13.

I wonder why...

>If he points out that I'm samefagging it's sjw
ahahahahahahahaha

>IP count: 13 again

you have me confused with the wrong person

i posted
and
But at this point I've changed my mind and think Jow Forums should get deleted so the boards on this site that are enjoyable stop getting associated with that shit

>I don't like sjws, therefore I must become a nazi

What is it with you and IP counts?

and also that OP should go fuck himself

This event is called an autism seizure where an average Jow Forumstard shuts down his brain realizing that he's got no proper response left and keeps parroting the same and same non-argument until he cries himself to sleep.

>What is it with you and IP counts?
Maybe because there's a tranny -(You)- that is samefagging Jow Forums conspiracy bullshit in a thread about Linux Mint?

>IP count: 14
>Samefagging again
LMFAO

>Maybe because there's a tranny -(You)- that is samefagging Jow Forums conspiracy bullshit in a thread about Linux Mint?

ip count still 14

The only one samefagging here is you.

Of course it's me, retard. We have been replying to each other for ten minutes.

>time gap: ~1 min
hmm, maybe you should buy a pass to hide your blatant samefagging.

>we live in a society

If OP wanted it to be about Mint then he shouldn't have had Jow Forums in the background

A velocidade 6 vai vai vai vai

Maybe you are the NPC user

>OP should hide that he browses the biggest board of this same website in order to avoid being harassed.

Can’t you update to a later version and just install the environment from apt?

>Captura de pantalla
Yep, this is bait

I've been using mint for quite some time but dropped it after compromised iso downloads.

He made it so blatantly obvious it's like he was trying

Which would've never been a problem if people just did what they were told to do, check the ISOs before actually installing them. I can't believe there are people who willingly change their OS without making sure they're safe.

>But at this point I've changed my mind and think Jow Forums should get deleted so the boards on this site that are enjoyable stop getting associated with that shit
>"My opinion changed in less than five minutes. Believe, that's me!"
Sure

>not liking sjw is being a nazi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

>Your opinion changed in less than five minutes.
You can have an opinion before a debate

>jewpedia
Another liberal propaganda website.

>OP posts screenshot with Jow Forums on it
>Redditors loose their mind and throw a tantrum about a supposed nazi invasion
Good job OP

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (399x385, 27K)

What he posted has nothing to do with politics

>72 posts
>20 IPs

Calm down, OP

I mean the link had nothing to do with politics

i got up to microwave some pizza and after about 30 seconds of thought i realized that him posting the Jow Forums shit is bait just like how people will try and post a picture that looks innocent but has something in the background that'll spark a response from some person(s) they're targeting and that this retard probably made some thread on Jow Forums talking about his epic trolling of Jow Forums and realized that he should honestly just off himself

my opinion was then reaffirmed after i realized that all the cancerous responses after that with the shrek memes and the dumbass NPC remarks were also by the same person and that i dont want his culture to bleed into Jow Forums because that's not what this board is about so yeah he should give himself the kurt cobain haircut

>i got up to microwave some pizza and after about 30 seconds of thought i realized that him posting the Jow Forums shit is bait just like how people will try and post a picture that looks innocent but has something in the background that'll spark a response from some person(s) they're targeting and that this retard probably made some thread on Jow Forums talking about his epic trolling of Jow Forums
This is honestly the most retarded shit I have ever read.

didnt know you were capable of reading thats pretty impressive

I just went there for the first time to check, there is no bragging thread.

bet there will be one now

Can't find one in that shithole

>we lost the election because le ebil Russians hacked democracy
>people don't like our retarded CoC because le ebil nazis are invading our boards

Reminder

lwn.net/Articles/676664/
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/4v116g/can_we_stop_recommending_linux_mint/
infoworld.com/article/3036600/linux/is-linux-mint-a-crude-hack-of-existing-debian-based-distributions.html
wiki.debian.org/DontBreakDebian#Don.27t_make_a_FrankenDebian
infoworld.com/article/3182824/linux/is-linux-mint-a-secure-distribution.html
techrepublic.com/article/why-the-linux-mint-hack-is-an-indicator-of-a-larger-problem/
zdnet.com/article/hacker-hundreds-were-tricked-into-installing-linux-mint-backdoor/

Attached: 1531584729532.png (660x734, 38K)

I'm glad that Hillary lost
I'm surprised to see the orange baboon actually won. Good thing I'm not a loser mutt.

He could be a descendant of Latin Americans who migrated back to Spain

>Linux Mint is truly the comfiest shit I have ever used. Every corner of the desktop environment is nice and polished. Look at this. When you are going to select a local mirror of their repositories, the interface tells you the speed at which you are receiving data from each mirror. I fucking love this.

Nah you gotta try fedora

>Every corner of the desktop environment is nice and polished
You can install the DE on any other OS

>not ironically defending mint
This distro doesn't have it's own identity. Ubuntu is a non free debian repack, mint is noob friendly proprietary ubuntu repack. If the distro doesn't have it's own package base it's just another meme.

>redddit spacing

Nice try shill
Jow Forums are mostly idiots who know jack shit about technology to even care

kek, this
youtube.com/watch?v=v4jYoCxpWkE

ever had arch linux?

>Linux Mint fixes the screen tearing out of the box
It does? Because it didn't for me... unless this is new for 19

you still a shitskin at heart if you unironically browse pol

The supremacist is Jow Forums and the town is Jow Forums

It's actually pretty good in a pinch it works on almost any hardware, I used mint for a few months on a laptop from 2011 last year when my apartment was being renovated and I couldn't use my desktop.

arg leeenox does that too with reflector. Most people here just dont know about it because all they do is follow the shitty beginners "guide" like sheep.
I know some of the people that wrote it and they purposfully left out crucial details to keep the retards out.

>I know some of the people that wrote it and they purposfully left out crucial details to keep the retards out.
Arch in a nutshell

the whole point of arch is speed.
I can install an entire system with all my custom configs with a simple script that I wrote and 3 PKGBUILDS.