The Jow Forums eBay technology buying guide 2018:

The Jow Forums eBay technology buying guide 2018:
>find most expensive shit you wish you could own (i9/threadripper, 128gb ddr4 ram, 5k monitor, audiophile shit)
>buy it on eBay from a foreign seller
>when it arrives open a SNAD(significantly not as described) dispute saying you got sent some random shit instead
>escalate after 72 hours if the seller doesn’t give you your gibsmedats
>within 5 days eBay will issue you a full refund
You can do this 4 times on $1000+ purchases before your account is suspended and you need to do ban evasion. Remember to do this to foreign sellers, preferably Asian because they have no recourse and the police won’t investigate. I like to victimize sellers from Hong Kong. Enjoy your free toys.

Attached: 1539799063743.png (498x498, 305K)

Niggers gonna nig.

Does it work?

based and redpilled

Bump does it actually fucking work or do they require extra verifications and shit?

Go into further detail about the dispute process

I can't confirm this will work, but I once sold a pair of my mother's designer shoes on ebay and some grouchy old cunt filed a SNAD against me. I tried to say they were lying but ultimately ebay seemed to take the buyers word over the sellers' as a matter of principle. However I had only sold 1 item before that so zero reputation. I'm not sure it would work with a big company. I agree going for the chinks is probably a wise plan.

Attached: 1493055483326.jpg (601x601, 108K)

>trying to chink the chinks
and you don't seem to understand

they don't have any power though, ebay is basically an escrow withholding their money until I'm satisfied

trying to chink taobao sellers is very different to chinking chinks on ebay, I think

has anyone here actually tried this?

u try it first

>hurr you get free shit by committing fraud
Congratulations OP. You win faggot of the day.

Just claim you got something else(like some random tech shit you have lying around) and mail it back. You don’t have to say anything besides you got the wrong item and want to return it.

Yep. i got my 2,000 dollar Nikon dslr and 128gb ddr4 ram which I sold all but 16gb of.

It isn’t prosecutable fraud because you are ripping off chinks/vietcong/Thai lady boys. No western country extradites or has police cooperation with these states unless it’s high level terrorism.

OP, don’t they ask for pictures, or for the product to be return mailed?

Triggered, Zhang?

How the fuck did this get a sticky?

This is how companies end up getting rid of the policies that rely on trust

based mods stickying this blessed thread

Attached: 1523885409762.jpg (1234x1070, 108K)

this

wtf mods actually stickied this???

Attached: Capture.png (349x357, 125K)

Fucking niggers

>Buy legit 8700K
>Unbox said 8700K
>Put it in rig and enjoy
>Get shitty 35c Pentium D
>Print fake 8700K sticker and put it on like pic related.
>Put it in box
>Send it to chinks
>???
>Free 8700K.

Attached: v41JjQEPKzK0ErkP8IqGfYDKlZv5wpxDVDCCYDvsl58.jpg (431x766, 64K)

Nice try Chink nigger, we arent destroying honk kong for you

They unstickied it

It wasn't stickied in the first place tard

You shouldn't do this. It's wrong.

nigger

Does morality even apply to Jow Forums?

give it back tyrone

Why is it even wrong? The Chinese government manufactures everything

wtf am I meant to do if they ask for me to send it back? Surely they do require this or everyone would do it. I was thinking of buying a 5k monitor and saying it came with no screen protector / minor scratches or something but if I then have to pay for shipping back to Gookland the whole thing is pointless and I don't see how ebay wouldn't require that

if you buy from foreigners they usually don't supply a tracking number, and if, its mostly stuck at the point where it crosses the country. Just escalate your claim you didn't receive shit and enjoy your refund

Bump

You say you got something else and mail it back. The seller pays for return shipping.

Let me walk you through it
>order 128gb ddr 4 ram
>pull some shitty ram from an old pc
>when ram arrives say you got the shit instead
>mail the shit back
>enjoy being able to finally have more than 4 tabs of Firefox open at once.

would it not make more sense to say it never arrived, assuming the item isn't big enough to be signed for? That way the chinks would only be 80% sure you're lying, whereas with that they'd be fuming and might escalate it.

The chinks torture animals and steal anything the West thinks up with the intention of undermining them. I don't give a shit about screwing them over

Should I only do this for china or countries like Germany too?
I'm a eurofag.

i know this is Jow Forums but op you are a fucking asshole

reddit is that way, Xing Pong

Nah you can do it to US sellers and the U.K. lets Muslims rape their little girls so probably them too. I’d stick to the Chinese just to spite their insectoid nonwhite race, though.

wtf i did this now the triad are at my door

Lmao this is the greatest sticky I’ve ever seen

Absolutely based Jow Forums

Attached: CCDFB4A0-5263-4E8D-90BF-E7CB12E6C1C0.png (750x1334, 1.38M)

If you're a eurofag, then you're binded by the EU laws. So never ever do that shit in EU countries if you don't want troubles.
And I think China is the safest though.

>wh*te
Yikes