What kind of technology should I take off my car since an elk wanted to play tag at 75mph last night?

What kind of technology should I take off my car since an elk wanted to play tag at 75mph last night?
I've taken out my music server & WiFi access point, amps and speakers
What else?

Attached: IMG_20181022_091424.jpg (5312x2988, 2.1M)

window motors

Use slide hammers and normal hammers to bend everything kind of back into shape and get a new headlight. Perfect winter drift missile. Subaru's are great for that and I see no reason to waste this one.

Sell your car and ride the elk as transportation

Looks like you parked in the indian neighborhood, got a little "curry" on the side there.

Great idea. Very usable

The engine block is in 2 pieces and the transmission is cracked... Lol. Trust me I'd keep it if I could.
He's dead
:^)

Oh! Well, Fuck! haha sorry to hear man, that really sucks. You could keep the alternator if it's still good. They're expensive and you could rig it up to your next car for more power for your sound system if you're into super loud systems.

I'd imagine the alt is fucked though, right?

Leaf spring and a few other quality steel pieces are worth quite a bit.

Attached: 22-907-GS.jpg (576x216, 37K)

Force the elk to repair your car.

Why do amerilards buy such crap cars? Pic related is what I drive, but white colour.

Attached: audi-a4-2010-black-16.jpg (1000x750, 213K)

Yep I'll do the alternator. It has a crack in it kind of but it seems it might be ok. I'm going to have to test it.
Had this car 11 years *cry face

Attached: IMG_20181022_142158.jpg (5312x2988, 2.92M)

Audi and BMW are absolute fucking garbage and have a huge injury record, expensive repairs, terrible track record. The average 1990-1998 Subaru engine lasts 4 times the mileage. Idiot

>Overengineered German crap that chugs oil and needs a team of 6 people and a shop crane to replace a sensor.
LOL

Catalytic converters, they're full of Platinum and can be sold to scrap yard ez. Feel bad for you, my 99 legacy is starting to wear and I'll be in the same boat as you soon.

This 0 gauge oxygen free copper wire from my car is worth more than that shit car

Attached: IMG_20181022_142229-1195x2124.jpg (1195x2124, 1.25M)

Don't say that, these engines last forever!

oh the butthurt, hahaha
Mine's the V6 engine, 4WD btw. Enjoy your shtty front wheel drive plebian crap while I plow through the snow like there's nothing :^)

You only buy one Audi, I'll never make that mistake again.

Subaru is awd dumbass...

Been dribing it since 2010, works perfectly today.

>bloated understeer ridden Passat
>v6
Yeah so jealous, lmao kys

Subs are far better in snow than Audi is. Enjoy the short engine life.

With a shitty interior, lol.

>Passat
A4, dumbass.

She's getting a little rod knock, not bad, the shitty auto trans is what scares me.

For a 99' she isn't bad. Beat up on the ass end from doing stupid shit in the snow though

Attached: IMG_20181022_163431~2.jpg (4048x1773, 1.04M)

Yikes.

Upgrade to a 4matic C class, dumb poorfag

>I'm retarded let me switch to a different subject

>Subaru
>Fwd

Attached: 1540160483056.png (500x500, 106K)

>short engine life
Like..? The car's already 8 years old and works perfectly.

>8 years old
Lmao toddler

>mercedes
I prefer Audi.

Front wheel bias, you know what i meant so stop it now.

Mine was 22 years old and wasn't barely into 1/3rd of it's life. And I survived an elk at 75mph. In an Audi it's near guaranteed death at that speed hitting one.

>Be me
>Have rusty 1990 Subaru Legacy with 200k+ miles
>Beat the absolute piss out of it in the winter
>Clutch kicks galore, rev limiter drifting, flat donuts on the limiter
>I jumped it several times
>took it off road several times
>Crashed it several times
>Ran it at 100+MPH on the highway for hours at a time
>rust finally killed it after 25 years

Best car I ever had. Your BMW could never hold up to this type of abuse and you're probably a shit driver who's absolutely full of himself.

>pretending there is a difference

>Subaru
>Front wheel bias

Attached: agwim.png (700x700, 362K)

AFAIK they were a 50/50 front/back bias in these old cars.

Yeah, Audi, VW, Skoda and Seat all use the Querbaukasten. Basically it doesn't matter if you're in an Audi A4, VW Passat, Seat Leon or Skoda, uh- Superb. Especially handling wise.

subaru still makes symmetrical awd

>muh 60's deathwaggon on wheels
Did it have a cassette player at least?

I drove from Odessa to Kiev (500km) many times and in snow conditions as well, what's your point? I can also keep it steady at 170kph just fine. ALl this while I hae heated leather seats, aircon, banging stereo, satnav, etc..

>driving B8 gen
This thread is meta or the Audi poster is a retard

Is this dumb faggot really trying to brag about his depreciation on wheels?
Your shit is worth less than 10k USD.

No, I just asked why amerilards just buy such crap cars, literal chink shit like toyotas, hondas, hyunday, kia, etc..

They don't seem to be able to maintain them, hence the unreliable german car meme. Their hick mechanics think that DOHC is witchcraft.

Because I don't want to burn to death in a BMW or have my engine blow after 100k in vwshit

Makes sense.

> Audi
> Having superior reliability over any Toyota or Honda, ever.
Pic related.

Attached: 1540241636505.jpg (384x384, 42K)

German cars are notoriously hard to wrench on.

>Toyota or Honda
Literal chink shit. All amerilard cars have plastic interior, why do you like that crap? It feels so low quality.

>Toyota and Honda
>most reliable brands on the planet
>chinkshit
Lol

>hard to wrench on
> amerilard car mechanics have zero knowledge.
There, I fixed it for you.

hi /o/

>nigger with a sub 10k depreciated "luxury" car calling other people out
B a i t

> Having to disasemble the entire fucking engine bay to adjust timing chains.

A car being a pain in the ass to work on has nothing to do with knowledge.

Better than anything you see on amerilard roads.

Retard, and you forgot your name

>having to fiddle with your car in the first place to make it driveable
The current state of amerilard cars, ayy lamo

You just don't have knowledge.

I've replaced the timing belt myself on my A4 before I sold it, and its a pain in the ass.
What have you done?

Wait a second, didn't you always shill BMW?

Dunno but he has yet to actually post his car so lmao

I like BMW, I drove a 5 series a few times and it's a nice car on tarmac. But here we have a lot of snow during the winter season, so I drive an Audi A4. 4WD is much better.

>german """engineering"""
keep seething

Attached: V8_audi_timing_chain_failure_repair_1.jpg (645x430, 124K)

>Car with independent suspension...
>Leaf springs
>"Worth a bit"
Even if his car did have leafs, used leafs aren't worth shit.

wow you have a a car? thats pretty cool dude

>Headed seats
So a series of undersized overheating wires
>Aircon
Like almost every car on the road made in the last million years
>Banging stereo
His setup would rattle your kraut shit-can to bits
>Satnav
Tomtoms are like $50, literally nothing crazy

See the thing is, op drove a car that worked fine for many years until it hit a fucking huge animal, and then continued to protect him. Had it not meet it's fate this way, it would still be going, while you try and talk down to people online about your shitty audi (the literal kia of germany) that no one gives a fuck about. Hopefully if your tincan lives long enough to hit a deer, you won't survive to make a thread about it.

It had a media server as I said. Pleb

>already 8 years old
That fucked Subaru will look better than your krautshit in a matter of years

I hope whoever towed you home let you bring the elk too. Gain its ancient elk knowledge through the succulent flesh.

Ty

tfw we fought in WW2 just to have nazi cars driving the streets.

*had
He had a car. He was a dumbass and he crashed it. Men can't drive for shit, especially amerilard ones.

>InstallGear
oh fuck i thought it said InstallGentoo

Attached: 32712.jpg (135x135, 20K)

An elk jumping in front of you at night isn't that person's fault, retard.

Car probably wouldn't have died if so

>He doesn't change his own timing belt or oil
The absolute state of kraut car carfags everyone

Nah, you men just can't drive for shit. You've only got yourself to blame for that broken car. Now I hope you can sleep with yourself knowing you killed an innocent animal.

Why do you guys still reply to this larping namefag? No matter how stupid he makes himself look, it's not worth it.

man you really are a femanon, dunno why i had my doubts but your taste in cars definitely indicates pussy

Daddy bought it for me

>They don't seem to be able to maintain them
They cost more to maintain than other cars.
>Their hick mechanics think that DOHC is witchcraft.
lolwut

You need an engine lift to do that with such a fucking bad car

>Front wheel bias
Automatic transmissions in subarus split their power 90/10 front to rear until there's slippage iirc. Manuals are 50/50 all the time until loss of traction, then it's up to what kind of LSDs you have front and rear (although STis had an electronic bias knob).

You just had liability insurance, not full coverage yes? Your insurance company will need anything that's OEM for when they haul it off to auction unless you buy it back. You could strip it down yourself and hock everything on ebay if you have the patience and space to store it all. Undented panels, glass, wheels, interior bits are easily stripped. The palladium in your catalytic converter is an easy 40 bucks at the recycler. They will want proof of ownership to make sure you aren't a thief with a hacksaw.

This is just a meme perpetuated by poorfags. Any non M sport BMW is going to have next to no repairs, their engines last for well over 300Km and have excellent crash safety ratings as well as one of the best rides you can get

wrong. They're fucking trash cars
stay small kiddo

No I have full coverage. I'm grabbing my shit before they take it

>300Km
So they're iCars?

it's not "your shit" if the insurance is hauling it off- they're paying out your policy and in return they're getting a jacked legacy. Don't strip away anything that came from the factory. Your personal add-ons are fair game- those are yours, after all.

>just realized all the bait posts are made by one audi loving pampered trash roastie
>just realized she used "Femanon" in her name on every post
Holy fuckles am I excited for this one. Let's begin, first and foremost.
>focuses more on consumer design rather than functionality, a trait of the female brain that focuses less on logic and more on how she "feels"
AKA typical roastie.
>belittles every argument by just spamming "UR TOO POOR"
It is more than likely that she didn't buy that car herself because everybody knows women aren't as independent contraty to how they see themselves. So it was probably bought for her by somebody that actually knows the value of a dollar.
>changes subject every post and simply retreats instead of doubling down every time she's proven wrong
An inability to argue properly, also a symptom of being a brain-dead roastie.

So here we have someone that's auto-illiterate, incapable of understanding logic and also a female. Why do you anons even bother wasting the time debating a hole?

And you roastie, why're you even posting here, shouldn't you be at Gender Studies?
Since it's obvious you don't know anything about technology and you aren't here for logical or fact-based debate it is apparent to me that you accidentally clicked the wrong thing on your way to the echo-chamber of P.S. Tits or GTFO

Attached: laughing-man-cigar-studio-photography-white-background-isolated-50885089.jpg (1300x955, 175K)

see

cringe

>t. femanon

Whatever I take is my shit. Stop me you fucking pussy. Pro-tip: a big fucking elk couldn't stop me so you can't either

Allowing women on the internet was a major mistake

Best of luck on that gamble. Your insurance company has lawyers and presumably you don't. If you did you wouldn't be trying to pinch pennies like you are. Odds are as long as it isn't some stripped shell when they get it they won't give a fuck, but if some anal retentive adjuster wants to ruin your year it's a slam dunk in their favor.

Fuck, I can't find it anywhere.

based dubs

Get a load of this Jew
Plenty of Intel threads need help. Move along

you mean 90% of the cars on the road...
also whichever ones don't probably have a fucking timing chain... yeah, replace one of those

If you're truly the OP and not just muck raking I'd suggest you ask your father or your mom's boyfriend how to navigate your insurance claim, you seem in over your head with trying your hand at low level insurance fraud.