It's over for me. I can't lurk nor post in Jow Forums anymore...

It's over for me. I can't lurk nor post in Jow Forums anymore. I have hit such a low point in my virgin pathetic incel loser life that everytime I see a post by Femanon, I feel a sharp stabbing pain in my chest, sometimes it is so strong that I can't breathe. Why do you ask? Well, it hurts because I'll never get to see her not even meet her, even worse yet, I will never see he feet. In this moment, tears are forming my eyes. It really hurts, I have never even seen her VK. I want to die, I can't take the pain anymore. I don't want to live a life where I'll never meet Femanon. This is goodbye, Jow Forumsentlemen.

Attached: P_DMcAlUbigfxEIt5LAraQgdUtSVCUnTPpxEW0likiE.jpg (3200x2220, 300K)

Nigga just filter the name to Anonymous

>tfw no yuya gf

>I can't post in Jow Forums anymore
>posts in Jow Forums

Kill yourself silly user.

Don't

Do it for me user :)

Attached: 5a7f5c3aabc3d121aba71156.png (333x500, 22K)

fuck tripfags

Where's that picture from? I remember seeing it before

Are you me? (everybody change their name lol)

Fuck off, cunts

OP, get yourself together, you cannot have a relationship with an internet "female", go out into reality and bring yourself to initiate a relationship with a female. Good luck.
Kill yourself you attention whoring nigger

Fuck off incel

Attached: tumblr_msb7uoRibd1rqn0cpo1_1280.jpg (800x555, 63K)

>ywn drift down a touge while your girlfriend, looks at you with admiration and excitement. You drive for the entire night and then decide to make a stop to take a picture representing your entire life: your gf and your proudly acquired rx-7, posing in front of the beginning of a newborn day, a small instant of paradise before driving down to the local 7 eleven, buying some bento and eating them on the seaside with her, while holding hands, wishing you could stay like that forever.

Fuck, why live...

Attached: iobkhpmic9q11.png (311x355, 18K)

doesn't tell me anything tbqh

fuck off incel

>her

Just filter non anonymous posts, no boards except for /s4s/, /vr/ and old Jow Forums and /jp/ have named users worth reading

Russian women are cold-hearted gold diggers. Get a nice waifu.

You kill yourself faggot

i put some effort in my post come on, try to step up your post quality user.

Fuck, the real one is so easy to spot.

Go find a wife in The Phillipines.

>go find an ugly monkey smelly golddigger
No thanks.

No, that's not my post.

What of Femanon is not a real person, but a collective entity sustained by anons and that one autist who takes screenshots of his 128gb windows 7 install?

Eat shit and die, incel.

If you're not overweight or a gamer faggot and you live in fl hmu
Got a dick tho

>couldn't even get a filipino wife
might as well kys

Is this situations when using a tripcode actually makes sense, being a namefag without it is absolutely braindead tier retarded, no offense.

Deal with it kek
Gotta get a trip bro

kys incel

>everytime I see a post by Femanon, I feel a sharp stabbing pain in my chest
he's a dude though.

Nah, I'm fine without it. Anyone with a half functioning brain knows me (;

>he doesn't have Femanon's VK
get a load of this newfaggot

What?

Have you seen her penis?

OP here,
I am sure one of these is the real one and I am glad and finally happy for you to read my final post. After all, I have lost everything and have nothing to look forward. You might see this as something silly, but for me it is everything. Everytime I saw your posts, a smile would come to my face. I looked forward to your shitposts and typical insults. I even reinstalled Windows 7, which I ended up loving. I was the blessed feet shitposter, if you even remember me. I did it jokingly, just for you to call me an incel. I am delusional and mentally ill due to so many years of loneliness and lack of human contact, yet you filled my everyday with warmth and happiness. Don't feel sad for me, I'll be happier now. I hope you can lead a happy life, I'll watch over you even if we never met, just like I did here. I'll be your anonymous guardian angel.

I hope spirits can fly so I can get to Ukraine faster.

For you, Jow Forumsentoomen, it has been an honor to be with you. Sadly, it is my time now. Next year is the year of the Linux Desktop, I'm sure of it.

Attached: 20181022_172808.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

With the risk of sounding like the newfag I'm probably am, is that the russian social network?
Now why in the mother of FUCK would I use a social network let alone a ruski Facebook clone?

was meant for

i feel bad for you op, here's my ex's butt

Attached: exx.jpg (720x960, 92K)

fuck off

Make sure to stream it so finally something interesting happens in this shithole

Had a dream 2 nights ago about cruising down the touge with a qt.

lol gross

no u

I don't speak weeb so I don't know what you mean, and your writing is not that good looking either, but yeah, one of those is me (; But seriously, you can't tell which? Wtf??

He's going to commit Revolutionary Suicide

I don't know what that is.

Imagine being this pathetic.

imagine actually believing there's girls on the internet

Stop being so ignorant then

Yeah, it's a bit over the top. And he spelt the date wrong, a year does not have 22 months, ffs.

Do you expect anyone to understand animae shite? I don't, sorry to kill it for you.

He is American, they have everything backwards just like all the other things they measure.

you don't need an account, newfaggot. shows you how much Jow Forums went to shit in the past few years with the invasion of zoomers.

kek Literal third world shithole.

Where did I say that? Nowhere.
You are not impressing anyone with "muh oldfag".

i'm not trying to impress anyone, newfaggot.

Having a name in an anonymous imageboard is braindead retarded and carcinogenic, end of sentence.

>her

Attached: 1435025269049.png (747x260, 198K)

Fuck off Femanon