Is LTSC 2019 the only way to go after windows 7 death?

Is LTSC 2019 the only way to go after windows 7 death?
2020 is 13 months away and I cant stand the bloat of w10

Attached: 1540180424065.png (928x383, 65K)

Install GNU/Linux, you cuck.

>ltsc
LTSB 1607 is the way.

no. if you value your time, Linux is not free. install MacOS X.

this post again

>fagOS

What about the bugs, is it safe for daily use?

Bugs in 1607? Do you mean 1809? I'd leave it until xmas for MS to stabilize it with updates.

Win 8.1.

Better driver/optimizations than 7, but not garbage like 10.

Why are this editions not intended for home use?
Where ia the catch?
This 2019 one come with xbox crap, which medical equipment need that

buy a Chromebook

is there a reason to use Windows 10 LSTC instead of Windows Server?

I used LTSB when windows came out until recently finally switched my home desktop to linux. All my games pretty work with wine its funny there is almost reason to use windows anymore.

The whole rolling updates of windows 10 have become a fucking nightmare along with the built in ads and tracking. I felt like a fucking cuck every time I had to re-disable "personalize my ads." I mean what the literal fuck, its a pay for OS, why the fuck does it have ads?

Luckily I used LTSB and never saw the minecraft / xbox logo every time I opened the start menu. It was a moment at work when I used a computer with the latest windows 10 did I realize how shit it has become, and finally pushed me to go full linux.

Its also funny as fuck how they heavily shilled "d4rk m0de!!1" then coincidentally dark mode is also a big feature of OS X. Its fucking 2018 and the two most popular paid OSes are advertising dark themes as feature. The user base can not get more cucked than that.

If you are still using windows you are a complacent cuck, no way around it. Bite the bullet and learn linux. Sooner you do the easier it will be for you.

Redit pls go

How does someone fuck up the Windows 10 ASCII art that badly?

>xbox crap, which medical equipment need that
they don't but that won't stop m$ from advertising.

>I HAVE TO UPDATE WINDOWS 7 I JUST HAVE TO WHAT IF THE EVIL HACKERS BREAK IN? WORTH IT TO LET MICROSHIT STICK THEIR COCK IN MY BUTTHOLE WITH CANDY CRUSH SO WORTH IT HNGGGGG I LOVE SECURITY UPDATES!!!!!!

This board is SO god damn retarded when it comes to windows I swear to Terry fucking Davis. Quit being a cuck OP and keep using 7 SP1 WITHOUT UPDATING IT until ReactOS is finished.

Give me a rundown on ReactOS please, isn't it ready yet? When will it be? etc

Not much to say besides it isn't ready to be a daily driver yet. If you wanna know more about it just search it up on Google/YouTube or VM it / dual boot or something. Best way to speed up development is to either contribute or donate.

8.1 with classic shell is the current flavor of the month on Jow Forums. If you're worried about telemetry and bloat, 8.1 will not solve your problems. The new LTSC has a few more built-in bloat apps, like Xbox, that you can't disable, but LTSB is out of date. Microsoft is now marketing Windows as a service, including in-house advertising and tracking. If you don't like Microsoft's approach, your best bet is to consider switching to Ubuntu, which will never have anything of the sort.

>using an unsupported OS without updates
You know this isn't a sustainable option for anyone looking to use their computer for actual work in the long-term.

Ok thanks, I'll find out more. Could be great.

I'll use it as long as the software I use works on it. I guess if something I NEED becomes unsupported I'll just dual boot Debian and run it through WINE. But holy shit that will probably be at least 5+ years from now, not going to give up my privacy and sanity for fucking poo in the loo pajeet tier windows, it's fucking embarrassing how many people are being suckered into that garbage because "win 7 old reeeeeeeee!!!"

no...

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)