Why bsd is not os of choice of g instead of linux?

Why bsd is not os of choice of g instead of linux?

Attached: 1444644953844.jpg (2472x3300, 1.61M)

NO GAYUMZ
NO SOFTWAERZ
NO DRIVERZ

bsd is the devil's os

Just dualboot Temple Os

>NO GAYUMZ
Good.
>NO SOFTWAERZ
Incorrect.
>NO DRIVERZ
Incorrect.

WOKE

I use BSD on my router and one of my servers. But it's not good for desktops because of the lack of programs, drivers, and a lot of other features. One feature that OpenBSD (the only BSD worth a damn) is missing is a filesystem that isn't shit. Why they haven't ported XFS is beyond me. All of my Linux laptops and workstations use XFS because it's fast as fuck on SSDs. I'd also like to be able to use hardware that's more recent than Core2 era trash with it. There seems to be a lot of problems on newer hardware, especially with graphics. Not even the iGPUs are free from issues anymore. When I used OpenBSD on a Core i7 (mid 2011) laptop it ran hot and slow as fuck because the power management was ass.

BSD is basically 90s Unix without Motif/CDE or really any of the cool features that made 90s Unix somewhat fun or interesting. Using it is on desktops is truly a hellish experience.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-Foto-deutschlandradiokulturde_EDIIMA20150918_0444_18.jpg (643x362, 33K)

Video Games are for faggots

this

Redhat

Broken Software Disappointment (BSD)

>shit support
>cuck license
>backdoors
>no games
>toxic community
>known to scam people into becoming betatesters

Attached: bsd rationalization.png (507x692, 93K)

FreeBSD is superior to any linux distro out there, Jow Forums is to retarded to understand.

>muh gaymes

Too bad FreeBSD got FUD with all the CoC drama from the alt-right. Fuck them.

>alt-right
t. libtard baka

don't care about CoC at all.

Then why hasn't it taken over the enterprise market? Supply empiric proof of your contention or fuck off.

because linux got promoted better, and RedHat and Suse took it like fools.

check you playstation and see what's behind.

Fuck off with your drama and your FUD against FreeBSD

this

Attached: four-unwise-monkeys.jpg (640x315, 134K)

FreeBSD is fine. It's the words you said I was making fun of faggot

Stop shitty up Jow Forums with your politics

this

I'm not the one that mentioned a political group now am I?

Attached: hm.png (600x600, 104K)