Tfw you need to use a fucking command line to do simple tasks

>tfw you need to use a fucking command line to do simple tasks

>tfw installing your shitty os is a fucking puzzle

Aside from desperate for attention, why would anyone use Linux instead of Windows?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Modularity, performance, customization, throughout documentation, and zero licensing fees. Can easily build a device, throw Linux on it and run whatever software you have to.

>throughout
Did you mean "thorough"?

No, you retard

b/c you can pick any laptop from dumpster and run it flawlessly

kek

It's free.

>inb4 every device comes with a Windows license
enjoy being the product; I'd be ok with Microsoft selling you the product and giving you back your privacy, instead

>tfw you need to use a fucking command line to do simple tasks
That's a straight out lie

hahahaha

to install simple software you "sudo apt-get install fuckyourconsole" and pray to dont have a problem because start to search in google for a simple task...this is not 1999

I can't speak for anyone else but I use it solely to upset you. The fact that the CNC machines I program and operate for a living, which run on Linux, does not play into my decision at all.

>because start to search in google for a simple task
That's what you're doing wrong. RTFM.

>Bought a windows 10 license
>Changed computer
>Realise the license is hardware locked or some shit.

I got cucked by windows.

Here’s your (you)

>click launcher, or software store, or app center or whatever
>click to updates, or operating system, or whatever
>click yes pwease update my os senpai
>enter some sort of password

or

>launch terminal
>su -
>enter some sort of password
>syspatch

wow that was heckin difficult for me to do

>What is hwidgen.mk3 ?

Attached: OMEGA_STALIN.png (624x624, 511K)

It's not that, could have used kms but my payed license got useless so fuck microsoft.

>>tfw you need to use a fucking command line to do simple tasks
no?
thats an option
>tfw installing your shitty os is a fucking puzzle
literal retard, you should not be allowed to use a pc

Linux isn't for the laymen. That also includes the gaymen. Both the degenerate kind and the kind who wastes his limited time on games.

>ifdown -a

>need command line
No. You don't need to use the command line to use Linux. Nearly every task you could want to do has a plethora of GUI programs/options you could use instead. Using the command line is just faster and more efficient for some of us.

>Installation is a puzzle
No it isn't. Most distributions have installers that are no more difficult than installing Windows. If you're finding it too difficult to install, then you're trying to run before learning to walk and need to start with an easier, more beginner friendly distro like Ubuntu. If you're finding Ubuntu too difficult to install, Linux isn't for you and I recommend you stick with Windows because it's very unlikely you'd have any tasks to complete that would be easier or better suited to Linux anyway.

>tfw you need to use regedit to fix system bugs.

Linux is not the problem, GNU is.

>faster
>better development tools
>better documented
>free
>no botnet hogging RAM, bandwidth, and basic human liberty
>more reliable
>with the exception of MS office, better software
>easier to find software through apt than by googling shit left and right

for the simple reason that i dont need a key to install any wothwhile version of linux