Zoomers are technologically incompe-

>zoomers are technologically incompe-

Attached: Dp3uLG4U8AAT6zt.jpg (460x847, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/03/01/defining-generations-where-millennials-end-and-post-millennials-begin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok now this is epic
she is dealing with some serious geniuses

She'll be shocked when they show her how to download youtube videos.

faith in humanity restored

botnet

thanks for the free course content
t. Google University (launch date 2025)

Attached: Sundar_Pichai.0.jpg (1200x800, 56K)

That's why I love reddit. Thanks guys

I tried to teach my zoomer brother how to use the windows command line so he could download his shit quality youtube song rips with youtube-dl but he quickly gave up when he couldn't wrap his head around GNU style command line flags that use 2 dashes rather than one, he thought the parameter order was interchangable and spaces were optional.

If people can't figure it out on their own they are NOT capable of learning.

lol zoomers are coding in kindergarten they're going to be so skilled when they enter the job market they're going to replace all of you boomers

you realize this and your scared

>coding
Actually we call it koding, old man

SSSSSLLLLLLLAAAAAYYYYYY QQQUUUUEEEENNN

Laugh all you want. The future is female old man. I'm number one in my college and I also know how to shower unlike most the sad losers in there. Be scared

>orangemanbad
>what did the teacher mean by 'orangeman'?
>the dictator of the unt. States bro
Test day all write orange man bad

i hate white women

FUck Zoomers! worst generation ever.

*s-ssiip*

Zoomers are born in generation in which intelligent people stopped breeding and most parents are 50 shades of brown or wiggers.

Eventually humanity will return back to stone age as the natural state of a black man is illiteracy.

It's all over. Jewish will get killed by the mix race golem they created because they are too greedy to compete with Europeans or Asians.

I'm sure she likes it because it's "collective" and it's "solidarity", but taking notes together in one Google Doc isn't a bad idea. However, I am curious how they manage to ask and answer questions in real time and still keep track of what the lecturer is saying. It must be distracting.

kek

Nah, there will be enough smart people for the next 50 years to bootstrap a self-improving AI that will kill all carbon based-life.

I really doubt that. Afterall diversity quotas are soon to be a reality at every high earning profession.

Good luck with a company that employs 30% Mexicans 14% blacks on top of 50% of those being female.

>google docs is now some amazing thing

that's actually pretty neat

You can't type and listen to something at the same time?

Outside of Jow Forums answering a question usually involves reading it and thinking about it, not just typing.

that document is probably a mess of incredible proportions
it only takes one actually competent person to make something better, singlehandedly

Bring back Wave.

>Praising them for knowing how to use GOOGLE DOCS.
How precious~.

Maybe they'll learn to make a WhatsApp group next time XD. And then learn to tie their shoe laces. Maybe they'll finally learn to make a decent PC+Kernel+video game(software) which doesn't waste 2 billion resources and actually revolutionizes something and I'm not talking ray tracing jokes.

Your perspective is too narrowly focused on the West, user.

>2 billion resources
That's a lot of resources.

Spoken like someone who spends no time with Gen Z.
They're just as clueless as the public from any other generation. Boomers are stunned because they can operate an iPad, which to them is on par with being a real tech wizard.

Pay reparations goy!

If I had to guess, the point wasn’t to label them as technological geniuses for using Google Docs, but to praise them for cooperating on studies.

Why are you defending a stupid cunt and a bunch of zoomer faggots, cuck? Kill yourself.

Back to Plebbit, retard. Also, kill yourself.

Solidarity isn't the right word, it sounds very strange in that context. It's normally used it situations that involve an antagonist and some kind of conflict, or a large/emotional cause. She's using the wrong words and it sounds stupid.

Obviously.
I'm guessing she's a leftie, so the word "solidarity" is just "doubleplusgood" to her.

>If people can't figure it out on their own
spoiler: they do not give a single fuck, actually, and it's no grand feat that you use two dashes instead of one. enjoy your autism, fren

The fuck is a zoomer?

Set up a youtube-dl GUI for him.

Pics or it didn't happen.

A few guys at work did something similar and got fired for uploading market sensitive financials to Google doc. Their defence was "but we can do the work 10x faster, the work computers (windows) can't do it, you were happy with our work weren't you"

Who was in the wrong here?

Them for uploading sensitive financial information to a cloud service without authorisation.
Mishandling of financial data carries hefty penalties for businesses and individuals.

The guys who uploaded the sensitive information.

If they were warned about uploading this, the guys who did it. If they weren't, well, they're dumb anyway, but the responsibility is with whoever failed to warn them.

what kinds of computers do zoomers use?

>fault of the company for presuming highly skilled and probably chartered employees in finance team were aware of basic rules of handling sensitive data

Wew bebby need his diaper changed?

What's a computer?

> they would mark places they were confused or couldn't follow the lecture--other students would see & explain, real time

This sounds awful. The few students who explained things to everyone knew the material and wasted their time taking a class they did not need. The majority who were confused, were robbed of the time, hard work, and practice needed to learn the material. In the end, nobody learned anything from the course. Except for how to rely on someone else to do your work for you.

Attached: 550096-youtube_0.jpg (1100x618, 26K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Its like 'failing to inform the employees to not shit in the trunk of the corporation's van'

Nigger did you work a day in your life

-tent

Yeah but google is your friend. They would never do anything bad with your data bro.

Nigga are you for real my 12yo little brother can barely use basic computer functions while I'm doing a cs degree right now, fortnite just kills your brain cells.

>But call of dooty didn't.

Okay.jpeg

Well I guess they just agree that 1-3 specific guys who can type fast type out whatever they hear (maybe one types and the others rephrase, or one types the spoken words while others copy information from slides) and the rest can ask and answer questions. a big problem with that is the teacher doesn't know you have questions because you asked them in the Google doc and just keeps on talking instead of stopping to clarify something.

However, you're only going to benefit from this if everyone else likes you, including the angriest hair trigger political activist asshole who weaseled their way into being the owner of the Google document by sucking the original creator's dick and can't be kicked out because everything they say and are is "on the right side of history". And you might not benefit at all if the people running the note taking interpret the lecture incorrectly.

At least you still have the option to take your own notes. I'd hate to see the disaster mandatory google doc collab note taking would be.

>be born in ’96 (zoomer starts at '95)
>starting my 110k developer job next week
Move aside millenials and boomers. The future is now. Your kind is too outdated

Zoomers are born 2000-2015.

Unlucky old man

t. 96 year old millenial

You'd be surprised at how wrong highly skilled STEM workers' mental models of data safety can be. Ultimately, though, it is a simple matter of subordination and command hierarchy. If their manager or whoever was in charge of security practices failed to do their job, they're the one responsible. If the manager did everything right, the subordinates are responsible.

t. Overpaid 'cybersecurity' employee at a non-tech corporate who spends all day planning how to write the next lunch room poster explaining not to use password123 on his files

I bet your wife genuinely enjoys hearing you speak

> not just learning everything independently and bouncing off your peers anyway

It depends on who you ask. People have used numbers from anywhere between 1993-2005. I still consider myself a zoomer simply because I've never related myself to "90s kids" and that most of millennials are married with kids

Meanwhile asians have been creating high quality study guides and selling them for 50-80 bucks a piece for the last two decades. You can make some serious cash and pay off student loans early

>wife
>not husband

Maybe that's what they're actually doing, especially if its just a few of them, and she doesn't realize they're selling the study guide.

You don't use the word "cunt" correctly. Also stop swearing

Not a bad idea
I wish I had some friends lol

we did it reddit!

>23
>zoomer
Why would you actually want to be lumped with the underage retards? Must be NEET LARPing as usual.

I literally just googled that and found it on github

>Thinks zoomers are geniuses.
Typical zoomer meal.

Attached: zoomer_eating_tide.gif (652x562, 626K)

t. Born in 1999

Attached: 1533009638589.gif (1000x640, 127K)

> smart
> spend time making quality study guide for difficult course where everyone else is failing
> tell class
> Chad buys it, then distributes it for free
> Chad gets bro points and free pussy from grateful npcs
> tfw you're known as the stingy jew
> tfw everyone then does well on the test, there's no curve given boosting your respectabke A- to a godly A+ and your grade is consequently less valuable than had you let everyone else fail

Attached: Fukuro-Lady-Riding.jpg (1276x1754, 2.21M)

Wrong. Zoomers are Gen Z, which is essentially born 2000+. Who cares if you never identified with """90s kids"""

>millenials
>married with kids
Ah hahaha, ahhahahahahahaha.
Oh you poor soul. Millenials are raping welfare blind.

A lecturer a friend of mine has runs some kind of system by which people can anonymously ask questions in the middle of lectures. Never thought to ask him how exactly they've got it set up, but apparently it works great once you get past the first week of people fucking around. Means people can ask about stuff they might not quite be getting without having to put themselves out there or worry if they look stupid.

The earliest Gen Z even by the 2000 estimate are 18. They're legally allowed to vote
The earliest "millennial" are 37. We talk about them so much that it sorta fucks with our perspective
Pew research uses the time frame 1981 and 1996 as millennial, and everything after is post millennial
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/03/01/defining-generations-where-millennials-end-and-post-millennials-begin/
Get your facts straight

Exactly. It's up to zoomers to clean up the mess millenials gave them. Fucking lazy millenials. Pay debt and stop leaching government resources

I find it astonishing that the generational in-fighting meme has come back with such force when nobody even knows what certain terms are intended to refer to, beyond 'boomer' meaning 'anybody over 40 to people under 40' or millenials being 'anybody under 50 to people over 50'.

What actually happens
>you make 3-4 grand every semester and pay back your loans on the spot

STEM kids are smart enough to know that if you spread it no one smart will make it anymore, and the free group made guides are hot trash made by the mingling of mediocrity

bingo

Sounds like a great idea to try. Thanks, user, I'm stealing it.

>clean up millenials' mess
Ahahaha, oh fuck let me laugh even harder.
The only, one and only saving grace is that due to the cycles of human societal behavior GenZ will proportionally be nowhere as large a growth as Y

>Taking screenshots from Reddit
How shameless are you?

>he knows its from reddit

that's twitter

Tablets lol

Ha. Yeah right. You millenials can't get any worse. All you do is go on twitter and complain about your $300k college loans you took to get a degree in gender studies
You realize that your generation is going to cause the next recession? There's just too many college grads working at Starbucks not paying off their debt. Same thing that happened to the housing crisis
Gen Z can literally not be worse

doesnt this just make the teacher completely worthless as a figure in the meat space?

i mean if the teacher is just reciting stuff and the students all act as peers and helpers towards eachother... then the teacher is kind of useless and could be replaced with a video lesson.

Attached: 1539092673255.jpg (625x626, 38K)

I took notes with a pen and paper because fuck trying to graph shit quickly on a computer

updooted and pajeetpilled

>Mortal Kombat

I'm 31 and don't know my generational name.

30 year old boomers

>namefag + tripfag
KYS

t didn't get straight A's

People actually do this? I’ve been missing out. How do I join in on the secret group?

Millenial

>[...] incompe--tent.