We have software that imitates faces and implements them over others. Why dont we have same for voices...

We have software that imitates faces and implements them over others. Why dont we have same for voices? Wouldnt it be a lot easier to implement?

Attached: PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT2_134406.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lyrebird.ai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumb

We do. How do you think they got away with killing Assange?

Based and redpilled.

Adobe is doing something similar. I just can't remember its name.

I guess Il search for it

Adobe VoCo

this. why is there not software that lets fat white men pretend to be little girls on discord?

oh, i wish.

look up facerig live2d
it's been out for nearly a year

>on discord
He's asking the same as the OP regarding voice, not face

that's harder
you pretty much have to hunker down and practice transgender voice training techniques if you want to sound like a girl over the internet
the trick is to raise your adams apple and keep it raised when you talk
notice how it goes up into your head when you swallow, practice keeping it up there as you talk

Attached: akari :DDDD.png (720x720, 581K)

Why do you know all this?

Most people use visuals to masturbate rather than audio.

Miku is CUTE

voice synthesis is actually way harder than most people think it is, the tiniest error in the voice’s timbre, the slightest bug in articulation will immediately be heard by most people and can even gravely affect the understanding of what have been said.
The only synthesized voices that I consider close to human voices have either some slight timbre issues or pronunciation issues, and they’ve been worked on individually for years by some of the best minds in the vocal synth world. To go and actually be able to create any voice with this level of detail and such high quality synthesis is actually a huge step that has yet to be taken.
You posted a picture of Miku, which runs on VOCALOID, and lots of people oversea think her voice is good quality. For singing, maybe, and so do other singing vocal voices, I’ve been particularly impressed by CeVIO and SynthV, Alter/Ego is interesting but yet immature and UTAU is utter shit; but often they have shit timbre that is covered up by music and mixing (especially in UTAU’s case) and I have yet to hear a voice which can be 100% understandable —most VOCALOIDs cannot do that, even the Japanese ones despite what people oversea think.

t. guy who worked in singing vocal synth for six years

Damn knowledge is power
Also thanks for info

someone post the anime facecap of the user jerking off

W who would want such t-thing?

what's your P name?

lyrebird.ai/
already been done

I don’t have one, I used to work on the engine side and vocal libraries side (not anymore though, new job)