Hello, thanks for calling Technical Support. My name is Chris, how can I helping you?

Hello, thanks for calling Technical Support. My name is Chris, how can I helping you?

Attached: FuckIndia.png (602x406, 271K)

the discrimination against Desis in tech needs to end.

Hello sir? What is the problem?

Is your name Chris or is it Christaparthi Rajamanshan

Nice try, Pajeet. Haven't you got a street to shit up?

Hello sir. My name is Chris Smith.

Chris your fake American accent is terrible, please speak in your normal curry voice.

>Desis have 80% of all tech jobs
>"discrimination"
I think thats a word you dont know the meaning of.

Sir? I do not understand. Do you have a problem I can help you with?

Chris my i9 9900k has just burnt down my house and killed my wife and children, please advise.

Hello sir. We do not offer refunds on our purchase. Is there anything else I can help you with?

You putting white people out of jobs because you're willing to work for slave wages needs to end.

No, the hiring of them needs to end. They're utterly fucking useless. They don't care and they never even look into the reason you called. They just read generic script responses and hang up on you. Indians are utterly fucking useless.

You sir will not respect India. Benchode.

>muh jobs
Maybe stop competing with low-skilled pajeets then? If someone is willing to do your job for less pay than you, it's your fucking problem.

This. I see people complaining here all day they can't get work.

>I write articles for $1/100 words
>I charge $100 for PSD to HTML
>etc

Stop competing with poos.

This. It's Jow Forums. Which is pretty much all students and hobbyists.

I'm a freelancer that comes to Jow Forums when drunk and rarely lurk other boards but they've become so cancer that they're not worth going to. I'd make a lot more if I was more ambitious but I pay the bills and have money left over every month so I don't care.

Yeah, no. No one's competing with Pajeets in Western countries, it's outsourced to their shitty country where living rates are lower. You get how it works, don't ya?

I beg to differ. I see threads and posts here all the time of people living in the west that are selling themselves cheap as freelancers that can't get work.

pajeets compete with slavs

Chris, I'm trying to make my own Chicken curries and I just cant get the sauce right, any tips?

Those people are retards then if they're doing it long-term.