Be me

>be me
>32 y.o
>wanna be programmer
Is it possible? I wanna work at the beach and drunk mohhito. No more shitty office workers.

Attached: beach-work.jpg (750x375, 51K)

you dont program on the beach

This
If you go to the beach then people will laugh at your programming socks

this

Yeah but programming at the beach is not a good idea.

>wanna be programmer
>wanna work at the beach
buddy you chose the wrong job.

If you program at the beach you'll get sand inside your programming gloves. That's not fun

If by beach you mean windowless basement then sure.

you can only program at the beach if your 10x.
you need to start learning how to program at age ~12 to eventually be 10x in your late 20s.

3x3 moldy windowless mancave

Sun gives you cancer.

true

be a life guard retard

But then I have to get wet

I was just in Punta Cana for 11 days and stayed at 2 resorts, both had great wifi even down by the beach. They literally had wifi range extenders mounted up in the palm trees. With that being said I guarantee you will not want to code in that type of environment. 10 minutes into coding you will say to yourself "this is fucking gay, what am I doing" then you will proceed to grab a frozen drink from the swim up bar. The only way I could see this working is if you had already developed some app and just did the sysadmin type tasks from the beach as needed.

Only if you have a dravidian mutation which causes you to lack melanin

What is the "10x" thing?

>be at beach
>stare at computer
might as well not be at the beach

not him but I think he's referring to being 10x more productive than the average programmer.

>Is it possible?
no, and here's why
>sun makes screen visible
>battery runs out because max brightness because sun makes screen visible

do you tell this to women too

also distractions from other people having fun

I try not to bring it up

If you had good social skills and becomes remote worker for good company and goes to life to other country close to beach.

Some people call it travelgrammers.

Get iOS/Webdeveloper job.

You can't have both at the same time. Working in "exotic" places is just retarded and people taking care pictures of it and posting it are just showing off for the social capital. The best you can do is to live somewhere close to the beach but work in an home office or whatever.

Just keep both of those things separate for fucks sake.

>no more shitty office coworkers

Buddy...

Attached: really.png (430x430, 144K)

>Wants to be a programmer
>Dumb as fuck

You're hired.

see /g's wiki, if u get bored this aint for u

yes. u need to learn java if u want to make money

here's pic fucking related

Attached: Programming-Language-Infographic.png (1432x782, 686K)

if you get hired remotely yes you can work on beach

it's called virtual assistant or virtual progammer

>32 y.o
sorry you're fucked, way past your physical and mental prime

I'd like to think of having melanin being a mutation.

thats bullshit, you always just see how retarded you were when younger

That user is obviously wrong, but there's another issue and that's age bias in the tech world. Most companies want dumb young college graduates. You'll find it difficult to find a job after 35 unless you take a management/lead position.

>mental prime

fuckin lol especially if you think this applies to coding

can i travel within my own country and get paid for this??

I've thought about going remote and working from some other country for a few months of the year, anyone tried it? Will I go crazy sitting inside when in a new exciting country?

Why would you sit inside? If you're working 40 hour weeks that leaves plenty of time for exploring

the brain evolves, discipline improves
you dont waste time and money on stupid shit like ricing your desktops

Yeah, but it's still 8 hours/day and that kind of requires a decent setup.

>My back really hurts. I should get a new chair. When was the last time my back didn't hurt? I've already bought too many chairs. What's causing this bug? My back hurts but I need to figure out what's causing this bug. Why did I write it like this I'm a fucking idiot. Why the fuck am I on a beach?

This

Not even on home row, still has gaymen fingers, pleb.

If I was this DYEL I would literally swim out and feed myself to some sharks

t.mutt

You truly only work in office or home to be effective. Without at least 1 external monitor I feel gimped.

And mostly it’s teamwork where you are required to be present most of the week anyways.

>sorry you're fucked, way past your physical and mental prime
U don't need brain in coding.
Only copy/paste from wiki.

We have beer tap in the office and usually by 2 p.m. people open it up and just sstart chilling, so I don’t see a big difference.

You can like to think it but it wouldn't make it true