I want a new smartphone that is good and wont cost an arm and a leg, what should I get?

I want a new smartphone that is good and wont cost an arm and a leg, what should I get?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1530594680548.jpg (501x557, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAEKA8047563
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/spg/

>Pic unrelated.
WHAT IN THE NAME OF

All part of God's plan.

c and d look practical, you could attach tiny glasses or a monocle the nose

Redmi Note 5

it is. 100% parents' fault. better luck next time, degenerates.

haha dickhead

it's OK to fuck your relatives.
After all, that's how humans came to be.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAEKA8047563

Ive actually read up a lot on these kinds of genetic defects since its really interesting to me. The gene or something that dictates where the eyes and nose and mouth are supposed to go and how they form gets fucked up and does shit like that in extreme cases. The penis like appendage is what forms as like a nose that doesn't really function at all and its always above the fucked up eyes. You mostly see this shit happen in animals like cows and donkeys so its pretty rare in humans. The reason you never see people with these disabilities alive is because the same gene that fucks up their eyes and nose also fucks up their entire nasal passage and esophagus so essentially their mouths arent connected to their lungs and they suffocate to death moments after theyre born. Pretty wild if you ask me.

I remember cats could also get the last birth defect.

>pic
by the pope

If i remember correctly the reason we see more birth defects in incestuous relationships is because everyone has bad deactivated genes and there is a much higher chance of those genes getting activated in inbreds.

Tom Cruise was born with a very mild form of holoprosencephaly which gave him a fused middle incisor. It's probably why he's (well his spouses with him) had so many miscarriages.

I'm referring to C and D in the second to last sentence. A and B are just regular cleft things that minor surgery can fix.

It is quite fascinating in a morbid way.

You can edit chicken embryos so they grow teeth instead of beaks. The teeth are very similar to a crocodile's. Jurassic Park irl.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: file.png (480x360, 126K)

wait thats hilarious why dont we do that

Rules and laws and shit.

royal families knows best

Imagine having a child like that but your wife wife refuses to abort it

xperia xz2

pocophone

I'd shoot them both

I just picked up a Oneplus6.. 6T will be out soon, but the 6 had a solid LineageOS port. I needed dual sim support.

Yup, that's why mutts are on average very healthy. So go fuck that chink, be proud of your amerimutt heritage, laugh at inbred yuropoors.

How would you know before birth? Ultrasonic has shit resolutions so you can't really tell

WMAF households have high suicide rate and a significant portion of high profile mass-shooters are hapas

you can see it when it comes out

You can see it even in early stages with ultrasonic. You dont even need a modern high res one, just need to know what you are doing.

There's a lot chinkshit brands that sell good smartphones for a reasonable price, just stick to the more well known chinese brands and don't go for the cheapest one you find and you're good.

Pictures like this makes me afraid of having children.

this kind of thing makes me think of how reproductive problems are becoming more and more common.
Isn't the cyclopes facial deformity also associated with excess nuclear radiation?
I kind of remember hearing about babies like these born in places bombed with depleted uranium.

It says defects of all types become a danger with women over 35 on the Wiki page...

This is why ultrasonic and abortions are a thing.

How does it even breathe?!

>I want a new smartphone that is good and won't cost an arm and a leg, what should I get?
Just buy HTC U12+ 6 months from now.

Pocophone.

WHY DO YOU NEED DUAL SIM SUPPORT