MSFVenom

What is the best way to social engineer a payload onto some ones pc without physical access? I havent tried email yet but is it very effective.

Attached: 126174.jpg (512x512, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCHvUTfxL_9bNQgqzekPWHtg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cringe

Attached: EFG.gif (400x400, 3K)

yeah sorry. ivebeen pentesting for awhile but im not very experienced with payloads

you are such a faggot I'd bet you would pay to take one of my loads

why are you being an incel im just asking a straight forward question. im using fatrat and im tring to figure out how to distribute a payload

>fatrat
write your own

i would if i knew how

t. Professional pentester

thanks

I social engineer my payloads into thots left and right.

How? physically or email or???

also is there any template you use for it? a general script or idea to use to get the payload on

He's making fun of you. It's pretty obvious you don't really have any idea what you're doing.

Go do some more research, read some books on pentesting and social engineering. If you need to ask Jow Forums how to get somebody to run something you're in no way prepared to actually do it.

lol'd

Oh...thanks. Im not a noob per say. I just got back into pentesting and at the time i used to pentest the eternal blue exploit still worked so now that its patched i just wanted a new way to distribute a payload. I think my best bet is a usb dead drop

I can give you one of my loads if you want, user-kun.

>I think my best bet is a usb dead drop
kek are you being serious?

Lmao no thanks ill have to hard pass

Whats wrong with a usb drop?

shoot a load of jizz on your victim

Tried it doesnt work

have you tried to listen?

Depends on what kind of person you want to target. You were talking about pentest (which implies authorized auditing), but it seems you're just trying to hack anyone you can.
Doing that is easy, but after a while you'll find that people just don't do anything interesting on their computers.

how fucking old are you LOL

Put the exe on autorun.inf and fill the audio tracks on the CD up with random trap music. Print a sick cover insert and hand it to her saying it's a free copy of your sophomore album. Then when she runs it and she's totally absorbed in the sick bass the autorun sploits her beige box

Attached: 4L_6UAcMNSF.png (297x307, 26K)

based

>hey miss, im from School i need to submit a project can u give this to her please

>oh why tank you sonny

>plugs in PC

>

Hmu here hack.chat/?5hrx86h7 so we can talk a little bit more

Actually have done tbat before successfully

>genuinely being this retarded
Not sure if I should help or not but browser exploits,fake cloned sites, and document macros are all vectors for what you're asking. Not likely you'll be able to figure the next step out, but thats all you get from me, brainlet OP.

Im porting forward so i cant use beef or anything like that

No I will not execute your fucking python backdoor you mong.

Just get physical access you pussy. What, are you too fancy to crowbar a door or something? Look at you, being all posh, doing "social engineering" instead of real legwork.

Cloned website is a good idea tho ill give it a shot

Its called port forwarding you absolute skid. And yes you can, just open the port on your frickin router you 'tard. Failing that you can use the other two options. Fuckin cancerous pajeet skid.

>probably has memedragon or memebird distro installed
Haha skid

You actually have a point... Say if i had physically access but not for very long maybe at most 10 sec what should i do. Use a rubber ducky or

Why what would you recommend?

Stop watching hak5 and mr robutt, nigger.

Im self taught but i do use null byte from time to time

Please let this thread be bait.
It's not, is it...

Something you actually like and use and know, make it your home, install the things you need there, or actually learn programming and write the things you need.

I actually am very comfortable in debian and arch so ill stick with those

Attached: 1515379184363.jpg (326x273, 68K)

I hate gentoo ive tried it. To dated feeling

What the fuck do you mean niggger? Gentoo is amazing, maybe you are too cucked by apt and pacman to understand emerge.

Does your mommy know you're not at school right now?

Lmao easily triggered. And actually yeah i do like apt and pacman. Nothing wrong with that

Answer the question.

TRIGGERED REEE FUCKING NORMIE DOESNT USE SHIITY OS

You're actually 16, we get it.
Answer me this, then, is your mommy hot?
Does she have big fat milkers?

why so edgy

Its the only way to live life without being bored out of your mind. I would enjoy some real help tho instead of this fag

Here kid, I found the perfect YouTube channel for you. ;^)
youtube.com/channel/UCHvUTfxL_9bNQgqzekPWHtg/videos

Pretty sure youre making fun of me...but it helped anyway lol thanks

lost

Any time.

Attached: 1540216954292.jpg (317x267, 12K)

This is literally my research area

Profile your target, write a convincing spearphishing email, use proper principles of influence(cialdini, 2007) and relevant life domains(olivieira, 2015?). Use LuckyStrike to make a payload. Itll make an infected .xls, or .doc. you can choose the shell command or powershell shit you want to run. Assume an identity that would make your bait believable, try to keep your target in heuristic processing using cues, don't trip them into systematic processes or its likely over (Xin Luo).

you're probably 12 tho so yeah get fucked