/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE DISCORD OR IMGUR LIST FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/QGhQUhu

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user considers getting chinked • user posts image of Xiaomi product box, forgets to post the rest • user's lucky to get his shit from Zapals • user doesn't trust Alipay • user received his vertical mouse • Another dispute nearly ends up in a disaster • user receives ring light and selfie stick • user got a KZ IEM box wall mount and Orico USB charger and a Xiaomi Spray Mop Previous thread

Attached: csg xmas.png (723x725, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68198832
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG
aliexpress.com/item/Sale-1-10-Set-Male-2-5mm-Jack-Plug-Audio-Solder-Headphone-For-Sennheiser-HD598-558/32697209518.html
aliexpress.com/item/DIY-Custom-Earphone-Headphone-Pin-Adapter-For-Sennheiser-Momentum-2-0-On-Ear/32882301044.html
aliexpress.com/item/cable/32883123261.html
aliexpress.com/item/cable/32868716870.html
aliexpress.com/item/15-7inch-PC-DIY-ATX-4Pin-4P-IDE-Molex-to-5-SATA-Serial-ATA-Power-Supply/32296277435.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n46s_iF_IV4
aliexpress.com/item/Reloj-2018-Fashion-Large-Dial-Military-Quartz-Men-Watch-Leather-Sport-watches-High-Quality-Clock-Wristwatch/32841231713.html
aliexpress.com/item/Lenovo-Watch-9-50M-Waterproof-Smart-Watch-Sleep-Monitor-Fitness-Tracker-Call-Reminder-Bluetooth-5-0/32891407695.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember, for the best chink shit experience come join us in the Discord where referral links are strictly banned.

Attached: Lies.png (524x99, 10K)

My mijia quartz arrived. It looks really great. Even random people at work noticed "oh you have a new watch? Looks good user". The pedometer is inaccurate though and shows about 30% more steps than my fitbit

Attached: IMG_20181025_193108.jpg (2623x3479, 1.44M)

Attached: IMG_20181025_133424.png (1080x1157, 550K)

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68198832

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Shitposting has gotten out of hand

REMINDER TO AVOID THE DISCORD IF YOU WANT CHINK CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS & VISIT:
>imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG
INSTEAD.

Attached: 1539022474487.jpg (900x1251, 408K)

aliexpress link
>/item/2017-New-High-quality-hot-High-Quality-JY-305-In-Ear-Wired-Stereo-Earphone-headset/32830874701.html

IS THIS GOOD??

Nice! (though personally I like the black dial one more). I'd get one myself but can't really justify it because the only feature I'd really use is the automatic time calibration and time zone switching.

I was tending towards the black one, too. It looks nicer on pictures but the blue one looked better IRL. And yes, both calibration and timezone needs to be done by app because the Bluetooth connection isn't kept persistently.

On the other hand, the app is nice, too

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-25-19-57-27-068_com.xiaomi.smarthome.png (1080x2160, 399K)

Not possible to make it vibrate for notifications? That's one of the features I liked with the Mi Band.

it doesn't seem to have that function, but maybe I am just not finding it... also for some reason I can't do the firmware update

aliexpress.com/item/Sale-1-10-Set-Male-2-5mm-Jack-Plug-Audio-Solder-Headphone-For-Sennheiser-HD598-558/32697209518.html
Is this an adapter and can I just plug a jack in it ?

It says it's a plug and it quite clearly says you solder a cable on it.

based
found some nifty things, thanks

The Discord Xmas list has more items, better offers and is updated more frequently.

kys

>better offers
>Actually affiliate links instead.
How about no user. Get regularOP's dick out your ass.

Attached: Bros.png (600x536, 253K)

Falseflag

aliexpress.com/item/DIY-Custom-Earphone-Headphone-Pin-Adapter-For-Sennheiser-Momentum-2-0-On-Ear/32882301044.html
I suppose that one is the same

imagine having to live with this amount of stockholm syndrome because of a referral link sharer chat
LMAO

Attached: 1519487049222.png (500x666, 259K)

samefag

samefag

actually, I'm not OP.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-25_21-05-08.png (571x320, 37K)

>get sad at this every time
stop it

Attached: edjSwMu.png (926x414, 91K)

>chrome
Eww

aw shit you got me, im sorry

Attached: ss+(2018-10-25+at+10.24.41).png (440x233, 9K)

>Flashlight never shows up
>raise dispute
>"it's on its way"
>no it isn't, it hasn't moved in 2 months
>it's on its way
>no it isn't
>"call customs, you need to get it through customs"
>what the fuck is that supposed to mean
>"go to post office and ask them about your package with name and address because we don't even have a tracking number"
>post office can't track a package without a tracking number, post office is not legally allowed to know anything about a package inside customs
>tell them this
>ta

cont.
>"talk to customs its stuck in customs"
>aliexpress steps in
>"it's coming apparently, wait 3 days and talk to us again if it doesnt

I'm so sick of the yellow slant eyed kikes. What do I have to threaten to actually get a refund.

I thought AliE didn't allow any packages without tracking now?

Go full dispute.

Yes, almost certainly given how the internal part of the connector looks without that shroud.

Should be really easy to solder though.

Eh, just wait 3 days and then escalate the dispute.

How would they know it's in customs if they don't have any tracking anyhow?

It had tracking out of china but it got switched in my country somehow I think. This is the first time I have ever ran into a problem like this. I think the reason I don't have canadian tracking of it is because it never passed from customs to courier.

How?

That is a damn good question. They told me "We don't have tracking number because it switched when it reached the country, talk to the post office" even though every other package also switches and I get a number. I think the reason it didn't switch is because it got stuck in customs.

Any good bluetooth mini keyboards with mousepad for mediapc use?

rii i8 or i6

i ordered a ""silk"" sleep eye mask for 1 usd.
what do you think it's actually made of? will reveal the results in 30-60 days

nylon (thin threads of), like everything else

orphan sinew

Not sure what mine is from, definitely not silk, some fabric, probably plastic. But it's falling apart and the strap was too small so I had to extend it (tfw too intelligent)

ty

Samefag

nigger

Link

Found this neat little charging cable thing
aliexpress.com/item/cable/32883123261.html
Thought it might make a nice cheap little addition to the christmas list. Can probably get it cheaper, I just found it when looking for a completely unrelated product.

Attached: YES.png (902x924, 1.05M)

Join the discord and post it in the list

FUCK OFF

I don't entirely get this one. What issue does it solve?

discord invite doesn't work

Try ad.fly/X7fftd1

looks like a bullet vibrator

Well I think the idea is that you keep it on your keyring and that way you've always got an usb charging cable with you whenever you go. Here's another one with a similar idea:
aliexpress.com/item/cable/32868716870.html

Attached: -1822259528-529753528.jpg (800x800, 199K)

> I think the idea is that you keep it on your keyring
I get the second model's design, it's just the first one that confuses me.

It does not seem to be easy to detach the first one from a key ring unless you add an extra carabiner hook. And it seems quite bulky even without that.

It's got a string thingy on it to attach to stuff.

Forgot pic

Attached: Sc809.png (720x650, 271K)

Weird, that wasn't visible in Well, I guess that works.

Yes that listing I found didn't have the image of it being opened. I hope the metal can in 's image has 2 holes on the back instead of one, because otherwise it would be able to slide off the cable and get lost. Not that it makes too much difference because the lid already has to come off completely.

Polyester

rec me a good watch, please.

One was just mentioned in Any super cheap watch or your smartphone will probably do the job as time keeping device more than well enough. It's mostly about looks and extra functions, right?

guys how the fuck did both my phones batterys shit the bed the same day

>ones got an external 9300mah
>charged it to 67% and took over charger
>drained to 10% when i woke up
>other phone battery doesnt even charge anymore

its these chink chargers i got wasnt it.

Not sure. Typical xiaomeme phones and many others also got some protection on the phone end.

And if you got an Orico or UGreen or Anker or whatever other popular charger I'd say its quite unlikely there was a problem with these, they generally got good parts and QA.

OTOH I'm not sure what else it could have been either.

The Discord app can cause heavy battery drain in sleep mode which can cause issues. Check the Discord for a workaround.

Discord isnt on the phone that drained almost 5k mah overnight.
The battery that doesnt charge anymore is a Samsung

Its actually really fucking gay

>The battery that doesnt charge anymore is a Samsung
No clue then, never tried even a slightly wrong voltage or such on these. I'd EXPECT they also have protection against most things shitty PSU or even a mis-wired cable (extremely rare unless you did it yourself) could do, but I don't know at all.

Still, maybe get yourself some Orico or such PSU if the PSU even is a suspect and you got no other clues or measuring devices to start diagnosing in more detail this. Should only be a few bucks - cheap to try and see if it fixes the issue.

Ordered myself a new battery after trying to d/c the battery from mobo and seeing if i could restart and get it to charge, no luck

A very deep discharge or short circuit might do that to an unprotected pack. Or a lot of heat maybe.

The problem is still how this would have happened at all, even cheap devices with very standard lithium charging chips usually should prevent these common issues. Maybe it's some quick charge technology fail.

But that might be pretty hard to actually diagnose and even involve loosing more batteries.

>The battery that doesnt charge anymore is a Samsung
linus did a video on this, you're fucked

Link?
I can manage to get like 5 seconds on the battery if its connected to the wall outlet, then it just shuts off.

based and redpill

aliexpress.com/item/15-7inch-PC-DIY-ATX-4Pin-4P-IDE-Molex-to-5-SATA-Serial-ATA-Power-Supply/32296277435.html

Y/N?

Its also weird, on my phone with the huge battery, Im looking at all the usages of apps and it doesnt match up with how fast its draining, its shit

Read some of the chinese reviews, the sensor is buggy & analog timekeeping is not very impressive for it's price, might be luck of the draw.

don't know if it's the same issue i didn't read your posts very closely
youtube.com/watch?v=n46s_iF_IV4

OH SCHLOMO MY HANDS HAVE SUCH TERRIBLE ARTHRITIS FROM COUNTING ALL MY SHEKELS

Attached: 2018-10-25 21_34_20-Alibaba Manufacturer Directory - Suppliers, Manufacturers, Exporters & Impor (486x130, 68K)

Is the lead from the paint going to rub off and kill me?

aliexpress.com/item/Reloj-2018-Fashion-Large-Dial-Military-Quartz-Men-Watch-Leather-Sport-watches-High-Quality-Clock-Wristwatch/32841231713.html

Rub off possibly

yes, but you are gonna look cool in the coffin

I would look for damage on the the pcb, I know Sony and (some) Samsung phones have two stages of protection in the battery and on the phone itself but it is not common.

Don't be heartless user. Do you want the poor chink to be put in front of the firing squad?

Well I do want to die might as well look good while it happens

Anybody have this?

aliexpress.com/item/Lenovo-Watch-9-50M-Waterproof-Smart-Watch-Sleep-Monitor-Fitness-Tracker-Call-Reminder-Bluetooth-5-0/32891407695.html

I wish man, I wish.

I'm looking at some simple adapter for my "balanced XLR" stereo monitors but worried it will amplify noise rather than cancel it out

Soundcard > 3.5mm to RCA breakout > RCA female to XLR male adapter > individual monitors

Anyone knows? or should I buy a mixer

Attached: 14944846312291.png (646x595, 280K)

dont care if there is no noise reduction either

Canada Post is just fucking slow sometimes. I had a cheap item that arrived two months after buyer protection ran out (so like four months from shipped). But everything eventually makes it.

Normally I would agree with you, one time I had a package show up after 9 months. The more expensive items I've bought always show up within a month and a half though, and if it hasn't it is usually moving, just moving slowly. This is the first time I have ever seen a package get stuck in Vancouver, it is also the first time I have had a package shipped from Malaysia, so I think it's an exception.

Weirdly, I had my DAP held in Canada Post customs for a few days as well. Everything got to me fine and dandy but the tracking never updated from "held in customs".

Hope my redmi doesnt take months to get to me through Canada Post, I paid DHL

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happens here, but the fact that I wasn't given a tracking number, and the seller told me over and over again to ask the post office for one when thats impossible, and asked me to intervene in the customs which is both impossible and illegal, and then tried to guilt trip me out of a refund, means I don't really care anymore.

What the fuck is this pre-order shit?

Attached: chinkjew.png (630x681, 56K)

11/11, The chink christmas

So, kingspec 1tb guy, are you BTFO yet?

Terrible brand, full of complaints everywhere, not a single serious benching or serious review effort anywhere, sketchy as fuck spec sheet. You basically have to rely on aliexpress feedback pics lol. Fuck that.

I almost fell for this meme. Went for the 970 evo instead, like people that value their money. Sure its 50% more but you get what you pay for, performance, reliability and actual support.

I guess what I meant with post is: fuck the chinks, honestly. It's been a while since I bought anything chink and you should probably do the same. Came here just to say that.

send it out already you fucking chink bastards

Attached: file.png (157x111, 2K)

based and redpilled

Attached: peek.jpg (762x717, 84K)

>tfw bought multiple items from one chink
>he split the order in 3 packages
>two packages already arrived, but not with the stuff i was interested in the most
>last info about the 3rd package is 2 weeks old when it left China
JUST FUCKING DELIVER AAAAAHHH

Attached: 1517778122623.png (1500x840, 209K)

Can you guys point out chinkphone with good cameras, I mean front and back.

Nice try Koreans of shilling TLC drives!