pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 112.jpg (725x725, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathtub_curve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce, op?

What Android apps are you using these days?
Recommended software on the wiki is outdated as hell.
Chiefly interested in which *chan browser people are using.
I'm currently using Dashchan but, while the Jow Forums extension works fine for posting, it's using the old NAME/EMAIL/SUBJECT posting form and if you try to report anyone you receive an error saying you didn't select a category. It's also crashing and hanging a lot more recently, particularly if I go to desktop then open dashchan again while viewing threads in gallery mode.

what's "ssd meme"?

i get this screen
probably because the cable came out when i was flashing
the device doesnt have the LED that shows its charging, but this screen shows up still
i imagine the battery is at like 5% though

Its still charging right even with no LED?
I know the charger and cable are fine

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

That's the lewdest pic in a while. I wish I had a gf like that.

Reverse image search gave me nothing. Also requesting sauce

>cable came out when I was flashing
RIP
Try letting the battery run empty then charging to 100% before turning it on but you might have a softbrick on your hands.

Im just going to charge it, then unplug the battery and go into download mode and try and reflash. Seems to work on youtube videos

I tried flashing it with like 2% battery connect to my pc which was probably a retarded idea but oh well.

My phone was already fucked in the first place which is why I was disconnecting the battery in the first place

Something people say when they don't understand technology and want to justify shaving $$ off their build.

but what is it exactly, I have OSes and some programs on SSD, personal files on HDD, is this the SSD meme? what is it? No HDDs and using SSD for everything?

Attached: 1540496950289.jpg (624x474, 20K)

They're saying that using an SSD at all is a waste of money, which is bullshit.

Attached: kino!.jpg (575x651, 65K)

>Go to a phone store to ask how much a simple fix would cost
>40 dollars for what is a 5 minute job
>Told him to suck my dick
>Went and bought the drivers from the dollar store and fixed it myself

Jow Forums is full of assmadd poors and everything they can't afford ($60 SSDs, xGB of RAM, Intel CPUs, ...) is shit. This is not a place to come for cost/benefit analysis.

So, my computer stopped working, it would start but would output no signal to the screen (dviout to hdmi in on the screen), mouse or keyboard (usb). We opened it, removed the graphics card, same as before; We removed one memory slot, and it magiaclly booted. We put back the memory slot that we emptied, and it keeps booting. We put back the graphics card and the SSD array would fuck up and we had to set it up back to array via wefi. Now it works again, but my fans (up and rear)will not work. What is this fuckery, what is causing this?

Attached: 21dmlif[1].jpg (1280x960, 88K)

Power supply.

How do I check it, and how come it undid my raid SSD?

>How do I check it
Buy another power supply.
>how come it undid my raid SSD?
Because nothing works right when your power supply is fucking up.

>Buy another power supply.
I mean, I will if I can confirm that's what's fucking up the whole thing, but I have to confirm it first.

Henreader

Is there a language that transpiles to sh or bash? I've already looked at batsh, is there anything else?

sause?

Attached: 1537160632210.jpg (640x480, 33K)

guys i have a problem.
i was wiping a sd on ubuntu and was writing it with all zeros but i accidentally selected my main disk!
i restart my computer and now it wont start up.
how can i fix this?
found this cable online wil it help? or is it bricked?
before i order stuff i could use some advice.
drive was an sshd 500gb seagate firecuda.

Attached: the maybe cable.jpg (425x425, 18K)

へんりいだ画

Attached: 66190986_p1.png (1679x844, 1.5M)

you're fucked

best you can do is go to another computer, use that adapter, and binwalk or something to try to recover your files. your partition table is definitely toast, and your filesystem init is probably also unrecoverable depending on how long you left the dd running on

there's a reason they call it "disk destroyer"

I know next to nothing about electronics.

I have a room lamp that I can control with a remote control.
I just realized the remote control has "2.4G RF" written on it, which I assume means "2.4 GHz Radio Frequency"
Isn't that the same frequency that WiFi uses?
Am I capable of somehow... making a connection to my lamp.. and control it..somehow?

Any help please? I have NO idea how to even start to attempt doing this.
If the lamp was actually connected to my WLAN, i could run a network scanner to find the lamp, but it's not. It's a completely independant device, it's not connected to my router or anything.
I bought the lamp, gave it electricity, and use the remote to control it. That's it.

Attached: yande.re 424595 anus bra dildo henreader loli nipples open_shirt pantsu pussy tan_lines thong - Copy (323x135, 13K)

thank you for the information. will update how this story ends.

is this shit safe? when I'm on their homepage my fans spins like hell are they mining the shit out of me?

Attached: file.png (806x549, 91K)

It's not exactly 2.4GHz, it's just in that range. The remote probably uses a different protocol (not IP), so, no you can't control it via WiFi.

Bluetooth, wifi and a host of proprietary formats use that range and have no relation to each other. Also your microwave outputs at that frequency. It's a band that is set aside by the FCC for that kind of short range shit. Doesn't mean they have anything else in common.

>Hears computer fans spin up
>Man it sounds like my computer is working hard, too bad there's no way to no what's doing that
Just check your task/process manager. Much more useful than fan speed....

I did and it was firefox using resources but I don't have a task manager like in chrome to check what tab is using what

Just turn off any extensions and open only that page. If CPU usage spikes then you know it's that page. Either they have a miner or some shitty broken code. Wouldn't use the site either way.

it's not even a web index it's like an homepage asking you to install their shit

You sure you're on their official site? The page I found for LBRY is completely different and doesn't spike my CPU

Anyone know some good videos for an overview of windows system administration (and unix, but windows primarily) and maybe powershell?

My windows game is lacking. But looking up windows information is basically just always
>lol hit start and type it in XD
which I'm almost 100% certain is not the type questions employers will be asking.

Attached: 1533570474640.jpg (397x497, 31K)

shit it was first result on google when I googled piratebay

Also, is there any cheatsheat about the different command line interfaces between linux and unix? It seems like over half of them are the same, half of them are just small differences (/ vs -) and half are just randomly named stupid shit for stupid reasons.

Ah I found it. That links to their actual site. Doesn't look like they have a coin miner, but that's a pretty shady promotion tactic.

The real clearnet piratebay is thepiratebay.org

>Filename
>anus bra dildo
Uhh user.

it's a crop where those are tags from the original image. You have to be a seasoned lolicon to post here.

You forgot henreader loli nipples open_shirt pantsu pussy tan_lines thong

> I have to confirm it first.
That would require a visit to a shop with the $5~10k worth of test equipment necessary to verify a PSU is working correctly. This is why you don't buy shitty power supplies and always have a spare.

reposting from /p/

I need help solving a bit of a fuckup.

I made a bad habit for when backing up my iPhone pictures.

Whenever I remember I just create a new folder named iPhone [Date of backup] [Clean] (clean goes if I've purged it of nudes and Jow Forums stuff)

Anyhow, now I have seven folders with different dates on them, and I bet the folders are 90% the same.

Considering the iPhone file system is a fuckup (what the hell? saving screencaps and app images to the camera roll? my Sony Ericsson w300i did it better) does it ever reuse file names or could I just merge all seven folders and hit replace, confident that no file that isn't the same image has the same name.

Attached: jbareham_180917_2948_0298_02.0.jpg (1200x675, 53K)

>This is why you don't buy shitty power supplies and always have a spare.
what? Most PSUs have at least a 5 year warranty on them. Why the fuck would you have a spare?

Which motherboard should I get for my 9700k?

>Is there a language that transpiles to sh or bash
Doesn't transpile directly, but m4 macros are the usual tool for constructing shell scripts from parts. It's Turing complete despite the name.

Most warranty claims take 4~6 weeks to process. I mean, cr

>$5~10k worth of test equipment necessary to verify a PSU
tell me u memein

>Most warranty claims take 4~6 weeks to process
Bullshit. 2 weeks at most. And even then, if it's a 5 year warranty, it shouldn't fail within the first 5 years. That's the point of the warranty.

>Need new battery
>Would take weeks to ship from China
>All western options have a 500% markup

Feels bad

How the fuck do I make Overchan use my good goy pass instead of making me do captchas?

> if it's a 5 year warranty, it shouldn't fail within the first 5 years. That's the point of the warranty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathtub_curve

> 2 weeks at most.
So if they say 5 year warranty, we should believe it won't fail in less than 5 years, but if they say it may take 6~10 weeks to complete a warranty return, we should believe you when you say it's never more than 2?

>So if they say 5 year warranty, we should believe it won't fail in less than 5 years
Yeah, that's the point. PSUs are cheap as fuck anyway. Corsair has a 10 year warranty on their shit. If it failed after 8 years I'd probably just buy a new one.

>6~10 weeks to complete a warranty return
Who's got that shit service?

Fuck off once and for all pedoposter

Not even. Nobody tests standard PSUs. Just put in a different one and see if it works. They have those shitty pocket size 'psu tester' things, but you can do better diagnostics with a multimeter and a resistor.

> if my Corsair(tm) product dies in warranty, i'll run directly to Best Buy(r) and get another one
Go suckstart a Dodge /v/ermin.

Can you guys stop using loli for the opening posts?

Look what people are starting to post

What are you, 14?

>Reddit spacing
>that smile on the one in the T-shirt
>tfw no pure daughterfu

how many times a week do you change your ip?
is there a privacy benefit in doing this?

Attached: 1109304.jpg (992x900, 133K)

Not sure how posting 2D is inciting 3DPD shitters to post different pics, they don't care.

Attached: ancestors.png (137x148, 39K)

>that smile on the one in the T-shirt
>tfw no pure daughterfu
good eye my nigga, that's a fine specimen

Not particularly, its extremely minimal if so considering its not like you change subnets by doing so, unless you mean you're buying a new VPN every few days.

>is there a privacy benefit in doing this?
No.

8700k or 2700x

I just want Dashchan with (You) notifications, is that too much to ask for?

What's the drawback of increasing saturation on your display?
I put it up because I feel like it just makes colours pop and stand out a bit more, but there's surely a negative to making these sort of changes?

Attached: 1508596050524.jpg (720x762, 34K)

How do I open a .zip archive on android?

So there's this girl who thought she could mock me with her boyfriend. Her dad told me "___ doesn't like you". I basically doxed her and her family and found her dad's phone number. I texted him with "I don't like her and I recommend you keep your fucking mouth shut when I'm outside". Should I be worried?

>I texted him an implied death threat
yup.

Got a GTX 1080 in the cart now, $350 after everything
Worth or nah? It was used for mining but it's less than a year old and the serial matches the box and is legit

Attached: bad day every day umbrella.jpg (640x674, 117K)

>It was used for mining

Been reading up on it and probably doesn't matter if I'm just gonna use it for gay men

What distro can I spin up a VM with to test out the newest version of KDE? I don't want to bloat my current VM.

I want to play battlefield V at 1080p 60hz and thinking about getting a 1070,am I retarded for not getting a 1060 pissing away money??

1080 came out in May 2016, if it was used for mining it was running at atlest 99% peak load for 2.5 years, non stop. Thats putting 6 years(average eol support) of stress on to the card in 2.5 years.
Its not a good investment. You could get it and play your first game and the card dies out with no warrenty or rma possible. I would wait for the 2050/60 to come out or look at the 2070 series, yes its more expensive, but the turing architecture is more powerful even on a lesser series card, plus all future games are going to be optimized for the 20XX RTX series(not counting ray tracing)
You can do 4k@60fps with the 2070 very smoothly.

Don't we all, brother. A precocious little loli who's still pure that you could make into a mother.

>tfw born too early to experience love with a loli android waifu

Attached: 19b37765a1fea88b1adf712e9e981865.png (640x1008, 513K)

I have a Windows 10 laptop with a fingerprint reader
Should I use it or is will I be going fully into the botnet with no return after that?

Attached: 1516722872007.gif (384x384, 61K)

Just moved from my linux laptop to a windows desktop. Haven't ran windows personally in a long while.

Are there any security and hardening infographs and/or guides, 2018 edition? Running 8.1.

I fucked up

This is my first time installing an operating system, and I installed Win 7 on to a laptop and now there's no drivers and the Acer website only gives me Windows 8 and above drivers. I can't connect to the internet to download any drivers and I can't install any. Am I fucked? How do I even restore it to the original OS now that I deleted it all (Windows 8.1 initially)

Never use the fingerprint reader if you value your freedom, but not for that reason. Alphabet soup agencies can legally force you to use a fingerprint reader, but they cannot force you to divulge information. There's legal precedent for that too.

A fingerprint reader is the least of your worries. Windows 10 will send all your data including keystrokes to Microsoft either way.

Also this is true Though unless you're doing something likely to get you v& (Or crossing the border!) the spooks aren't going to pay special attention to you.

Find drivers for your specific hardware on official sites. For example, sound chips, integrated and discrete GPU. Check the official detailed specs and search for the model name+drivers. You'll hopefully be able to find everything.

If he's not worried about the spooks, then he shouldn't worry about microsoft getting his prints either since a random gangbanger won't have access to their servers. At worst he'll just shoot you if you don't unlock your device, in which case it's a moot concern.

Get a ethernet to usb adapter. Most don't need a driver to work

I literally said the fingerprint reader was the least of his worries. Learn to read

It's still an additional security risk, retard. One that only pertains to spooks.

I lost my oneechan script
can someone link me to a download or paste it here

I found it actually, but now i get this
>Error evaluating Stilig's theme.customCSS!
call to eval() blocked by CSP
How do i stop this pop up?

I have no idea what the fuck your point is

The point is that he shouldn't use the fingerprint scanner, because it gives agencies access to his device.

guys how the fuck did both my phones batterys shit the bed the same day

>ones got an external 9300mah
>charged it to 67% and took over charger
>drained to 10% when i woke up
>other phone battery doesnt even charge anymore

its these chink cables, arent they

This is a microsoft access question. I'm doing an assignment at the moment and in my data dictionary it has a column called "Null Allowed?" what does this mean? It is obvious the answer is yes or no however when I searched this online to do with null I get mixed answers that involves programming in sql and the like which we have not been taught in class to do and is not for this assignment so what is it then? Is it for the data type field properties and if so has it got to do with this Required or Allow Zero Length fields?

How much would a proliant DL380p gen8 with the following specs be worth?

-2 Xeon E5-2670
-32GB RAM
-8 x 300GB SAS drives
-2 x 750W CS platinum PSUs
-all firmware updates

One is listed for sale locally and I am wanting to buy it but it’s listed at a rather high price, might offer a trade

I'm looking for something like this to run small appliances and charge phones while tailgating/camping but this is $90 for 24k milliamp hours which just seems like a terrible deal. Is there something like this but better?

Attached: 20181025_113232.jpg (4032x1960, 1.81M)