How important education is for getting programming related job?

How important education is for getting programming related job?

I am a law student (second year) and for the last two years I have been doing small freelancing gigs related to back end and front end web development. At this point I am pretty sure that my chances of getting law related job are very low (even if I get masters). So I have been thinking about two possibilities:

1. Switching major to CS
2. Finish my studies and try to find a job simply showing my experience and skills

What I should do, Jow Forums?

Attached: download.jpg (266x190, 7K)

reported for holy balls

Get masters in law and become lawyer.

Are you retarded or something? Why would you give up white man's job, so you can compete with Indian code monkeys?

College is a meme

Attached: Screenshot_20181025-140825.png (1080x1920, 116K)

where do i find this video, for research?

go do applied math

Don't get a programming related job user. You want to spend the rest of you life telling machines what to do? Really?

Attached: stalin.gif (240x180, 339K)

Also wanna know, we must be in the same lab

Who isn't that the racist mentally ill guy everybody likes because he's racist in mentally ill, especially racist

Become a tech lawyer

>Why would you give up white man's job, so you can compete with Indian code monkeys?

1. You won't be competing with code monkeys if you have a western CS degree. Pic related
2. CS is much more in demand than law. As a lawyer the rest of your life will be an eternal competition - first for internships/clerkships, then associate positions, then clients, then promotions. Even if you end up on top, you will never get to just kick back and enjoy the fruits of your labor. It's a constant struggle.

Attached: indian ivy league.jpg (4981x3508, 2.55M)

Long livestream in late October, I recall this incident happening at around 11 MST. Archive.org has almost all the videos.

didn't he have a bunch of these stashed on some open dir in his website?

i remember the webms...

/Fordiannaonly/

this is shopped, right?

No

If you're going to college for anything other than Lawyer or Doctor stuff its just a waste.

unironically this
t. programmer

>entering a profession that's in the midst of getting fucked by automation
Lawyers who are already established or managed to graduate with honors from one of the Big 14 are doing fine, anyone else and especially paralegals not so much

i have the webm

I'm so jealous.