Few days 'till new Startpage

Few days 'till new Startpage
new.startpage.com

Attached: Search results - Startpage-com.png (1578x758, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

classic.startpage.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Few days until what? I can already use it.

'bout fuckin' time.

Attached: froge.png (789x750, 18K)

What's new about it?

*continues using duckduckgo*

*continues bending over to the duck*
Enjoy selling your data to the chinese

is it less resource intensive?

I think this is suits you more.
classic.startpage.com/

they say the new new one is faster though.

use searx you dumb motherfuckers

i'll give it a try. used duckduckgo before and i liked it but since they work with some "muh, fake news filter"-group i have to drop them.

I'd much rather sell it to the chinese, who can't black bag me for dissent. American intelligence can.

(((startpage)))

Attached: ruins_project.png (869x609, 149K)

That's assuming that Chinese intelligence won't gladly provide American intelligence your data upon request.

That's definitely a possibility, but it adds another layer between me and getting black bagged for political dissent. There's no reason not to make it as difficult as possible for these people to track you.

Assuming you aren't an astroturfer, you should be aware that we are not at all far away from Russian or Chinese levels of crushing dissent. I fully expect people to openly start "disappearing" within the next 5-10 years in this country, just like they do in China and Russia.

I don't trust startpage, or duckduckgo, or any of these supposedly "secure" services. But I know for a fact that Google, Bing, and Yahoo are compromised and don't even need to be asked to give up every single bit of data they have on users.

So if startpage/ddg "aren't worth it" then what's the alternative, mr astroturfer?

>Startpage
Literally broken.

Attached: 6OhJcCI.gif (1014x674, 1.22M)

>compromised
it's business fgt nothing is free

-mann is german
-man is jewish

>Beta is broken
No way

google and bing do the same

Happens on stable too. It has been broken since they merged sp and ixquick.

No thanks

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 04.01.50.png (1433x748, 44K)

Orange man bad!
>#RESIST

Well, OP?
Instead of going off of assumptions and predictions, use Searx or Qwant if you believe the others are compromised.