INTEL BTFO AMD YET AGAIN

INTEL BTFO AMD YET AGAIN

Attached: Untitled.png (1248x579, 60K)

amd quarterly report was good tho. they expect to do even better in the future.
intel firing 25000 workers, fucking around with their foundries, delaying 10nm AGAIN, and replacing their ceo makes them get higher stock? makes no sense.

only thing that does make sense is that robo traders are picking up on shill posts like this to manipulate the market.

Attached: 1538659857416.jpg (745x1200, 445K)

This. The most amusing part in all of this is how good AMD's report and position really is vs the market beating. A change is gonna come.

Attached: ct-trump-jesse-ventura-election-ent-0421-20160420.jpg (1539x1251, 401K)

>makes no sense.

Intel had record earnings this quarter. That's all what matters to shareholders.

The future matters to intelligent shareholders. AMD is gaining a lot of market share. Intel is shit and I hope AMD knocks that giant into the gutter.

>The future matters to intelligent shareholders.

That's why AMD was massively overbought in the last few months and led to bubble that burst. They also believe that Intel's 10nm is still going to be competitive with Zen 2. But then again, most shareholders are fucking retards.

It doesn't matter how many of your jewish tricks you post, OP, I'm gong Zen 2 next year and there's nothing you can do to stop me. It'll be a pleasure to sell my Haswell stuff just to make you flinch.

Investors sold AMD on the news of their GPU division performing poorly. Their CPU division right now is stellar.
However AMD financially isn't in the clear. Making $100 mil net profit per quarter isn't good enough. Its barely scraping by. AMD should have profits in the range of $1 billion per year, and they're a very long way off from that. Market share isn't the only thing thats going to get them there, they need to have better margins on the parts they're selling.

Its great that AMD is turning around, its great to have positive revenue, but that doesn't mean everything is peachy.

How do they realistically increase margins, though? It seems like AMD have to rely on being priced more competitive than intel even when they're better because (((consumers))) will go intel just out of tradition.

I LOVE INTEL

They have to increase prices, convince consumers they're worth the price. They have to drum up the marketing and get exposure in the mainstream. Web banners and youtube sponsorships aren't enough. They need TV spots. They have to build up brand image in a way that intel successfully did for decades.

Keep pressuring OEMs to give them a fair shake, improve the perception of the brand with normies, establish themselves as a designer of premium computing hardware instead of the value or budget alternative.

since china now owns AMD, I hope this is going to remain the case. Them selling out is one of the worst things that's happened for America in a while. And yet so many people there like them
>I have a Ryzen in my computer
>it's wonderful. Was wondering why their chips suddenly got so good
>oh. Because china is making them now, and subsidizing the shit out of them

Weak bait, JIDF.

look it up dude. AMD was about to go bankrupt so they sold out. Pulled some legal BS to get around US laws about processor trade secrets. They're built by china now.

Even weaker bait, Schlomo.

Well can you 3xplain why they have a ching chong ceo then??? (god bless her asiatic ass for whipping amd back into shape tho)

>this stupid kike is still shitposting
Schlomo, no one is actually dumb enough to fall for it.
Taiwan is not China
AMD has not been acquired by anyone
They did not skirt any laws, they licensed arch to a 3rd part and designed a Semi-Custom chip with them, something they have every legal right to do
The process is no different from building SoCs for Sony and Microsoft in the PS4 and Xbone

>taiwan is not china

Until blumghfff decides to pull the trigger on a naval embargo taiwan IS han chinese property.

Good news is that AMD is increasing margins and share. Unfortunately, these things take time to prove.

This.

>intel firing 25000 workers
What proof except for some blog made by a guy who said the Fx series was good?
>fucking around with their foundries
What? They expand their foundries in Ireland and some other place and parted them into three to get more oversight.
>delaying 10nm AGAIN
Yeah true, they rested on their monopoly and now pay the price but 14nm still sells like hotcakes
>replacing their ceo
Krzanich and now Swan or do you mean the Chief Engineering officer, Murthy?
>makes no sense
Yeah it makes no sense that 85% still use Intel processors and continue to use them because not everyone lives in his basement and bubble, thinking everyone buys AMD when it's mainly shills here to post 100 times in /pcbg/ how great Ryzen is.
>only thing that does make sense is that robo traders are picking up on shill posts like this to manipulate the market.
Lol the absolute state of AyyMaDs.

Why do you shill so hard on an anime board?

Imagine putting a chink knock off CPU in your PC.

Guess what have bigger market share, than both Intel and AMD combined? Bread. I know what I will be buying as my next CPU. It may not have as many frames in kids toys like Arma, but I am not a child anymore and know true value of things. Makes me more productive too.

>I'll buy a shitty Chinese CPU, that will show them

I'd rather buy a Chinese CPU than a Jewish one.

Ever wondered why there are no Poozen laptops?

Because AMDSucks haha

XD

I just wish Russian CPUs weren't that government contact level expensive, would unironically use them otherwise.

IF ONLY THEY MADE ENOUGH OF THEIR FUCKIN PROCESSORS

I've been waiting for there to be ANY current generation Intel processors in stock in my entire goddamn country for almost a month

imagine rooting for the bad guys anonymously

Attached: 1539973625661.jpg (221x250, 5K)

I think it's time they released premium APUs. Theoretically speaking, how difficult would it be to release a 3-4 GHz 6c12t CPU and a ~1.2 GHz 24 CU iGPU with 4GB of onboard HBM APU? Something like this would be untouchable by intel or nvida.

I know 36 CU RX 580 consumes ~200 watts under load so 2/3rd of CU is 133 and some better binning vega CU could bring this down to ~65W. CPU would probably only consume 65W. This could all easily fit into a 95W tdp package methinks. It would consume ~130W but only under furmark + avx prime95 sustained loads, real world loads would be at if not below 95W during gaymen.

Attached: power-rise.png (602x297, 101K)

I know the 2400G APU comes with 11 CU iGPU and a 4c8t CPU and fits into a 65W package so I can't be that far off.

Attached: ed594183-f146-483d-93c3-f380cec7a648.png (700x377, 10K)

That's what hades canyon is minus 2 cores. Considering how power hungry intel cores are AMD could easily cram 2 more in there for the same power consumption. Only problem is they lose the shitty optane meme.

Attached: Comb26102018095424.jpg (1280x1941, 321K)

The smart money got out before the crypto bubble popped, now the dumb money are trying to sell off before AMD returns to normal price of $10 per share.

Has pretty much nothing to do with the company or earnings and everything to do with gambling.

Attached: ayyymd.jpg (806x676, 51K)

>only thing that does make sense is that robo traders are picking up on shill posts like this to manipulate the market.
its jews, dumb fuck