Pirate game

>pirate game
>open it up
>cmd pops up

Attached: 14145.jpg (800x450, 151K)

Actually happened to me, I tried to pirate maya and some of my files got encrypted by a ransomware. Thankfully I had backups but believe me I was shitting myself because it was encrypting my drives on the network too.

fake or you're a retard.

you need to watch your sources. don't download from random sites every time. know a couple of good ones and stick with them.

Why are wangtards so fucking stupid? They just run executable binaries from the web. What the fuck, who audits this shit?

How the fuck can this happen? did you download it from fantasticgames.ru?

>wincucks literally fear the terminal

why are pirates generally so fucking stupid?

Dunno, I clicked on the first link after googling 'maya patch'. Yeah, stupid, I know.

Why are lincucks so fucking stupid? They just run downloaded code from the web that they compiled into executable binaries. What the fuck, who audits this shit?

The distro developers generally audit it.

Why is thread continually re-made?
WHY?

Wintoddlers are the worst. They're stupider than iDrones

do not bully them

I do

Better than .exes, it prevents us from getting malware developed for our platform further since there is no one format to develop for that'll fuck us all up outside of compilable binaries off of GitHub (which are open source and we can see the malware so no point). .deb, .rpm, and others are package manager (sometimes distro) exclusive. .exes are Windows-wide. This makes developing malware for Linux even less worth it than it was before considering how low the market share is.
We are safe. Compiling isn't a big deal, it's a good trade off.

Sometimes this is legit. I have an old pirate version of Portal that someone managed to compress down to under 1 GB, and it requires some command line args to work right, so it uses a bat file to launch. And that pops up a cmd window.

>not installing in a virtual machine to test

they know enough to cheat, but they don't know how to make cheats so they keep getting cheated by the cheat makers

what is hash verification of binaries

>"its a patcher that emulates a license"
>"heres the virus scan guys, its shows clean"
>45/66 positive on virus total
>"its a false positive"

>Pirate single player game
>Internet slows down

Attached: Cooked Cat.jpg (1242x1218, 204K)

They're unemployed (why else would you pirate) which generally correlates with lower intelligence. They're the useless dummies who couldn't be prosperous in the easiest, safest and most prosperous time in human history.

I am going to bump this thread

Same

Actually the most prosperous, safest, and easiest time was immediately post WW2. In current times, startup costs are enormous, you can't really bullshit your way up since instant communication exists, and we rent everything instead of purchasing it.

>pirate a software
>open it up
>default and only language is hebrew

Attached: 1534712975210.jpg (1200x1153, 48K)

Thousands of contributors for that software.

lame wares pup-/v/ gaymerfag detected.

>t.retard

Pirating is a lot of tines the only way to get lossless music, just cos most pirates are wintodlers it dont mean we‘re all like that

Good post

>pirate game
>install crack
>works fine because I didn't download from a shady source like a retard

Solid argument my man.

*farts in your thread*
i done did an oopsie ;33

Startup costs are enormous?? You literally need internet connection and that's it you dumbfuck.
You can't bullshit your way up? Have you ever been in the workforce? Besides technical jobs 90% bullshit their way into position.

Poster you reacted to was right. There has never been, in human history, a time of greater prosperity than now. People in post war europe would give everything to have 1/100th of the wealth we have now. You are spoiled and very stupid brat if you think you have been somehow cursed to live in unlucky epoch of humankind. Nigger.

You guys so know that release groups offer a hash with every release. Just verify and you are good to go.

install gentoo

>pirate a anti-virus software
>gave me trojans

>Startup costs are enormous?? You literally need internet connection and that's it you dumbfuck.
All you need for business is an internet connection? Retard x1.
>You can't bullshit your way up? Have you ever been in the workforce? Besides technical jobs 90% bullshit their way into position.
Sweetie, nepotism isn't the same thing as bullshitting your way up. Retard x2.
>People in post war europe would give everything to have 1/100th of the wealth we have now
How many people in post war europe have you spoken to, to make that claim? Retard x3.
>You are spoiled and very stupid brat if you think you have been somehow cursed to live in unlucky epoch of humankind.
You just made that shit up. Work on your reading comprehension. Retard x4.

Conclusion: poster is retarded and needs to stop consuming paint as his primary food source.

Which sites are you using?

>pirate game
>open it up
>it crashes

Attached: 1538256277937.png (1366x768, 217K)

It's almost like pirating involves special process loaders.

imagine how easy it would have been to get pussy if you stayed home during WW2

we need another war

You have never typed, or even read a line of code in your life. How would you even know what you're looking at, or if the code is compromised?
You sound like a Windows user pretending to use linux for cool e-points and it's troubling.

There is so much incorrect bullshit in this post that it's almost embarrassing to read.

you get what you pay for
piracy is technology

so is your moms diapers but noones talking about that

That's actually how they download everything, kek.

>download skyrim special edition from a guy that has only uploaded a one game with only one seed
>100s of Russian beauties that want to fuck me pop out instead
>tfw

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

>antivirus pops up
"yeah bro we deleted the launcher app and some dll: reason not specified"

rekt

>click on a .exe file
>a program starts running

Attached: despair.jpg (1000x750, 684K)

Not just pirates, gamers in general. I can't tell you how often I've encountered someone who jerked himself over how master race he is for owning a prebuilt gaming PC, and then showing how clueless he is as soon as any basic computer terminology is thrown at him. Gamers are mindless consumerist bottom feeders.

Attached: 1523559309405.jpg (307x309, 17K)

>the most prosperous, safest, and easiest time was immediately post WW2
Yeah, in America. Because Britain and Russia just buttfucked your only competition into oblivion. No shit you had it easy after Europe had been completely flattened by war. Christ you burgers are fucking dumb.

This is why you should never play video games as a hobby.

Yeah, post WW2 europe definitely didn't have a booming industry that had to rebuild their cities lol. Solid logic from user 10/10 would read again

I'm a dirty shitskin paki and even I can afford all games these days since they're cheap as fuck.

Why the fuck would anyone pirate games these days?

My grandparents lived through hell post war you dumb son of a bitch.

Half of repacks are using command line tools for unpacking.

>rm -rf /usr /...

best post itt

this is why iocage jails need to be a thing for all operative systems

piratebay, never had any problems

i bet microsoft hired that guy to work on win10 upadates

Attached: 1453713807800.jpg (220x281, 12K)

You're kind of right. It was easier to get in from the ground floor, business wise. The average person had it kind of rough during these years, since a large percentage of the male population was dead or maimed due to war, and the female population was dealing with raising their rapebabies.

Lol

this is why gamers need to RISE UP!!!!!!

>pirate game
>no installer/repack bullshit
>virustotal says clean
>copy to and test in virtual machine
>no suspicious file/network/etc activity
>go through first few minutes, game works flawlessly
>play game for free on my main PC
>even if it still turned out malicious, just restore from backup