WHEN PATENT ON E-PAPER TIME OUT?
I WANT NETBOOK WORKING ON SUN PANEL
CP/M BASED OF COSE

Attached: SC_SCAM.png (224x250, 4K)

I agree with that image

Why does CS get shat on on here?

not real technology
but then again none of the threads are

I agree, yet I have an exciting future ahead of me, come join us, engin bros.

I'm a CS major and while I don't agree it's a "brainlet" major, I definitely agree that it is a meme. The only reason I haven't switched is because I'm graduating cc soon. After that I'm likely going to do something else. I'm sick of all the fags that cheat or are on their phones the whole time taking away spaces and resources from people who are actually serious about school. Then these same fucks fail the course or pass because they cheated on all the assignments and got (((extra credit)))

>angry that college is an adult daycare
>thinks that it's going to be any different in any major
consider going to a college that isn't an adult daycare
good luck finding one though lmao

declare (You)self as expert in something difficult and useless:
Category theory
String teory
Haskell
---------------
so no one can check ho good (You) at it

>NETBOOK
IT WILL HAVE SUPERCAPATACOR AS BATTARY
AND WILL WORCK
FOREVER
O
R
E
V
E
R

But Engineers are retarded 9/10 times.
I've worked with hundreds of them and most of them are useless.
Their only skills are making 3d CAD models that don't work in reality.
Then they get all confused, like someone warped space time and changed the laws of physics.
I have a bunch of stories it anyone's interested.

Haha, wow epic meme, thanks for sharing

t. CS student who is too stupid for engineering, mathematics and real science

that's why i'm dropping out. because it takes up too much of my time, i already have a good paying job where i actually engineer electronics products from conception through delivery, and i get paid well. why the fuck would i ever go back?

(You) also cannot into programming

papa gived this job to you

Is this supposed to make me feel bad? You realize the only job a EE or Mech E or CE guy can get is going to be in programming? If they want an entry level job they'll end up programming. Most likely web devs.
Math guys will always be fine.
Physics guys will have an interesting time getting to apply that degree.

I chose EE because I wanted some more in depth knowledge.
If I manage to land a job in the same field, Good for me, but I won't complain otherwise

LMAO imagine being this butthurt.
Im graduating in the winter and I have 5 offers on just software engineering because apparently CS graduates are too stupid to know C. This is in the SF bay area as well so each one is $120k+

no, i work at a small company

person who made that image is too retarded to know that mathematics is a branch of computer science

>CS graduates are too stupid to know C.
I'm a CS graduate and I work as a C programmer, wtf are you on about?

Look up Dasung on YouTube. They're releasing a video-capable E-ink tablet.

Attached: 1539645794388.jpg (668x1024, 132K)

If you had said some hipster la guage like Perl or Ruby I'd at least understand but C? Enjoy doing grunt work for a bunch of boomers who refuse to update anything. Theres a reason why we spend our time learning better languages with a better employment culture and more used in industry. I know C but I wouldn't put it on my resume. Hell even when I have a choice of using it I just stick to c++.

As a student in materials engineering it hits a little too close to home. I pass exams with ease but feel like I have no real-world competencies. Maybe I just lack experience, but I picked up programming as a hobby a few months ago (Python and now C), now I wish I went for a CS/CE diploma.
>inb4 nice blogpost

>I have a bunch of stories it anyone's interested.
yeah, sure. post 'em

based and redpilled

>Computer Science

Attached: weak-young-boy-muscle-skinny-fat-flexing.jpg (800x547, 36K)

cs has fewer fratbros and people are more socially retarded so I'd actually bet cheating is less common in that respect but my school had a lot of chinese and indian cs students so they more than offset it with their rampant cheating

CS is still more math than your average engie can handle
>ah I'll just use the STL
fuck off

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x283, 28K)

> CS is still more math than your average engie can handle
I assure you it's not. not even remotely.
There's nothing wrong with CS if done correctly, but your full of shit

I assure you it is