"hey son, since you are a programmer, can you help me with some coding?...

>"hey son, since you are a programmer, can you help me with some coding?. i need to do something in pascal for my math carreer"
s-sure thing dad.
>''great i need it in two weeks ''

>tfw web developer brainlet
3 days left and still haven't done shit. i want to die right now

Attached: killme.gif (500x283, 403K)

Thanks for the blog! We're not going to help you with your homework regardless of how much you embellish it

So you have 3 whole days? What's stopping you then?

If it's just vanilla Pascal without extensions and have used a couple different languages before, you can probably pick it up in a couple hours.

dude dont let your dad down just do it

ask him when he wants to work on pascal together

"hey dad im gonna need an extension, the processor got overheated and pascal doesn't support typecasting to enum booleans. gonna need a few more weeks, if not months. also i need more money, thanks"

just bought you three months dude

You do need to understand basic memory management for that though. It's not as tricky as C with its undefind behaviour, but it isn't GCed and you do need to free memory. You do need to understand pointers.

However, doing anything complex in Pascal takes a lot of effort so most code written in it tends to be relatively straightforward and readable. If it's mathy, it probably won't even use pointers much as it'll probably follow the everything is an array paradigm as many math Pascal programmers would have started off with Fortran.

i'm not asking for help. just complaining like a fag because im a fucking mess.

You don't really fuck with memory when doing mathematics.

You just write a function. Possibly even a function in Pascal's terms and turn the given equation into a piece of code.
Variables get variable names, up-case sigmas and pis become for cycles.
Unintegrable integrals... just use some already provided to solve these. the problem most likely mentions the desired (well known and already implemented) method of doing so inside it as well.

He's not asking him to solve an arbitrarily-dimensional system of matrices of complex numbers defining some hard-core physics computation. He's siply someone who can't write a line of code (just like OP), otherwise he'd just do it himself in something like Matlab or Python.

Just be honest and tell them that cs is a meme and you know nothing.

Tell your dad to do his own homework

>pascal
Jesus, was this assignment from the 70s? He's had 48 years to do it and he waits until the last 2 weeks?

go be a faggot somewhere else

He should've done that 10 days ago, not when there's 3 days left

chances are no one here will help you, but you can post the assignment anyway so we see what does stop average Jow Forumstard

Install Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and all your problems will be solved.

This

delphian reporting in but I don't know shit about math.
my customers are getting billed 90€/h for basic GUI stuff around basic TSQL stuff

This, I want a challenge and OP's LARP isn't even packed with one.

I want my money back.

This is the energy you could be using to complete your project! You don't have to be a faggot, you can do it OP!

Attached: 1489265126301.jpg (418x438, 24K)

starting something is the hardest part of it. just do it, faggot.