Attached: gube.jpg (490x358, 83K)

OP is a heterosexual

Are the image servers still up?

Just bought a new 9900k for $100, suck it AMDfags

>don't install gentoo

Install Windows

JavaScript is faster than C++.

Windows 10 is great

I want to move to India to get a good job in programming.

99% can into code
OP delivers
people are posting resonable and sane comments

there are meaningful discussions

[thread about actual technology]

GNU was a mistake

I really enjoy my custom foss iphone firmware.

That 75 IQ autist who spams "iToddler" for 15 hours a day through 18 different VPNs has absolutely decimated Apple's revenue. I wish my life was as meaningful as his.

bought a used macbook for cheap. swapped the battery, good as new.

every employer demands at least 10 years with Holy C

I have a well paying job and a good social life

Hi everyone. I'm in need of help. I believe my computer has been infected with the dreaded "anonmouse" virus that encrypts your traffic preventing it from being monitored by the authorities.
Is there anything I can do other than take it to tech support? I already had to fill reports and papers once because of something similar and honestly It really wasn't that bad aside from the physical checks and interrogation, remembering EVERY single detail about your life the past few weeks is difficult. Thanks.

nice tridubs

>he's not using arch

Install Windows

APPLE RELEASED SOME NEW SHIT!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

BEST COMPUTER COMPANY EVER!!!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-26 at 15.49.29.png (641x489, 149K)

UNIX philosophy is crap.

No way this is a paid comment.
Sponsored posters are not a thing.
I love Apple so much :D

Year of the Windows desktop
AMD payed billions in sanctions over bribes
COBOL web frameworks

Just got home from my job. Time to make intelligent posts on Jow Forums with my fellow anons who also work in technology and make at least 40k a year.

I love having a girlfriend.
Computers make me feel happy.
The future is bright.
I can not relate to Ted Kaczynski's manifesto.
The arch wiki is a website I am not familiar with.
Gnome Fedora is my preferred OS because I want to use Wayland with my Nvidia card. The large icons are easy to see. I have never used vim hotkeys to manage my desktop, I just find the mouse more convenient.

Tripfags are knowledgeable contributing members of this society, and I wish more of the posted here and imparted their wisdom on us

Especially femanon, I love her feminine penis (male)

This man is 100,000x more productive than you ever will be,
thanks to his FIFTEEN MONITORS and RGB peripherals.

Attached: jeff dean multi monitor.jpg (1200x801, 310K)

install windows

Install Ubuntu, Windows 10 is better than Windows 7, Chrome is the most secure browser, the premium you pay for Apple hardware and software is absolutely worth it, rolling release distros fucking suck, Indians are a pleasure to work with and produce superior code, women and trannys are the most valuable players of the tech world

Why would you block ads retard?

I found this new CPU benchmark but I'm hesitant to draw any conclusions without reviewing the source code and compiler used first.
We have to ensure all compiler optimizations have been enabled, a neutral compiler was used, and the program's cache utilization doesn't bias the benchmark towards a particular brand.
Intel vs AMD 0:0 until all facts are properly analyzed

Attached: 1451658505993.png (580x276, 27K)

More like this pls.

Your anime desktop is very normal and socially acceptable for a man of your age.

That's normal Jow Forums tho.

There are lots of reasons to run Linux

Attached: HeroJojoshII.jpg (101x93, 10K)

What monitors are those?

HP ZR30w

AMD, Intel, and Invidia make such great products I have such a hard deciding between which chip to use on my new Windows 10 Home setup. I'll be sure to keep updates turned on so my system stays secure.

Also, did anyone else notice that Indians not only write excellent code, but also provide the best tech support experiences? Let's learn from them.

Why is apple never talked about here? Im straight btw

Just got married to my gf, dating for two years

Fucking vampire monitors

Yeah but can they suck my dick tho

sure is nice to have stable income in a rewarding job in a position of authority

Attached: 1529630410787.jpg (591x594, 69K)

You fa/g/s need to stop using proprietary Unix based systems like Linux and into freedom respecting Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac OS.

Based apple providing official repair kits for Macbooks and iPhones!
PC shits btfo!

I feel absolutely no attraction towards traps.

I wish more software was non-free

>meet indian programmer
>an absolute genius
>programming, algos and languages are literally like a mother language to him
>barely any indians in the IT sector, the few get 350k starting and any job they want

Rambus is such a relevant company who we depend to lead the way to innovation.

>Not using systemd

Just donated $200 to Microsoft. Love what they've been doing lately. Hope to see more great products soon

We need to do something about the lack of men in tech. It's making the poor guys feel uncomfortable in such a women dominated field.

Finally scored my dream internship in India, any advice for how to settle into this wonderful country?

Oracle is a good company

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

Check out my new programming socks

Attached: PS.jpg (1280x1400, 595K)

I sure am not attracted to women with penises

Show axe wound or gtfo
Chrome is best browser

Why did Apple move from Intel to PowerPC?

>using gentoo
enjoy your botnet

i love myself and i love my life

>"I,m not glad he,s dead' but I am glad he,s gone"
- programmer Bobby Fences on software pirate Matthew Ricardo Salmon

This IS bizarro Jow Forums. The sane Jow Forums is on Reddit somewhere.

>AMD payed billions in sanctions over bribes
AMD keeps kicking goals with Zen and Intel keeps fucking things up, and expect this to be reality within five years.