AYYMD REBRANDEON HOUSEFIRES

videocardz.com/newz/powercolor-radeon-rx-590-red-devil-leaked

AYYMD REBRANDEON HOUSEFIRES

Attached: PowerColor-Radeon-RX-590-Red-Devil.jpg (800x609, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6gpxe0QoUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>leaked
>Still no confirmed specs
>Still no pricing
How are they keeping it so tight, almost everything about RTX was leaked weeks ago.

who cares, rx 580 8gb is 200 yuroshekels and is everything all you need even if you're playing cardboard gaymes for cardboard gaymers like yourself.

Fucking late to the party.

Anyway if the price is right it might be worth it

Doesn't really matter, still happy with my RX480 8GB.

Maybe they are betting on mining to boom once again, if it does then this card will be golden for them.
Less power and faster memory at $250 will generate more hash than 1070.

I will be very pleased if they come in at $250, since I'm currently looking for a decent replacement for my RX470

>I will be very pleased if they come in at $250, since I'm currently looking for a decent replacement for my RX470

Same, I won't upgrade my display, at 1080p 75hz I'm just looking for that few frames that will bring a more consistent rate over 60hz.

I don't care if the card is just a refresh or does not have RGB or what not, I only care about price perf.

I'm hoping it's nicely priced, or that it brings down the RX 580 price so I can get me one to replace my GTX 960.

Lol butmad nvidia fag just wanted to buy RTX cheap.

amd lost we get it

>mfw proud rtx 560 owner
suck my dick
>fx 6350
uh uh

I AM NOT A DEMON
I AM A DEVIL

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

NOOOOOOO ITS NO REBRAND THIS TIME #POOVOLTA

Attached: eiikavUwm1SQUNDB3LZAUE7EhzKpmE6VViAMgJMklJc.png (675x386, 328K)

Man, vega could have been the shit but AMD chose to overvolt the ever living fuck out of them. Because only 1% of GPU owners know how to properly undervolt and test for stability virtually nobody got the performance, low power/heat they deserved. Then AMD had to go in and botch the drivers by cancelling primitive drivers. Very disappointing.

t. gtx 1070 owner who wanted to upgrade to vega

Attached: Radeon-RX-Vega-56-Efficiency.png (1016x622, 32K)

Wouldn't undervolting decrease performance beause it doesn't get as much power?

t. brainlet

No, assuming you maintain frequency undervolting just lowers the voltage going to the silicon. All it does is lower heat/power. However on most vega cards you could ubdervolt and overclock at the same time (ie 1,600 MHz core @ ~1,200mV). Stock is like 1,400 MHz core turbo @ 1,350mV

These charts really make me want to buy a vega since I like to tinker anyway

It's not really worth it desu. Even if you get decent clocks and voltages the botched driver thing really hurt vega and AMD probably threw the towel and decided to put more effort in navi right now.

10% on ff
same numbers like the yesterday post

hmmm who would have thought that when i said it was the fucking 590 POLARIS i would have been right once more..

>i said
Almost everyone said that, fucking brainlet

>almost everyone

yeah almost everyone said it was the vega 20 based on the number you mean

>no specs
Niggers its a Polaris refresh with 8GB of VRAM.

Not complete clocks and frequency.

leave powercolor alone

Attached: cry.jpg (186x356, 10K)

>tfw powercolor rx580 8gb
The heatsink on it is less substantial than my previous Sapphire nitro rx 580 8gb but it runs cooler than it.

I heard the Powercolor 580 is pretty loud, can you confirm? Also, why did you replace the Sapphire card?

Have you seen one of the latest Gamers Nexus' vids lately? Dude overclocked Vega 56 to GTX 2070 levels of performance.
youtube.com/watch?v=w6gpxe0QoUs

That doesn't seem healthy at all.

7nm confirmed

12nm*

i mean they could just reuse the packaging as it practically looks the same

Sold it at profit during second crypto craze in January. Bought the powercolor for cheap locally in August.

I can't compare the loundness between the two cause I play with headphones.

No, you're a pile of goo with bananas sticked to it.

Yeah, it doesn't. But it shows that AMD could've squeezed some more performance from Vega architecture , putting it on a 12 nm or 7 nm node and bumping frequencies to keep it competitive.
Hawaii refresh worked, wasn't it? Vegas are just too expensive to produce I guess.

Vega obviously has more performance left on that table, thats why the whole undervolt+overclock works.
However only some titles benefit to a substantial degree, others the front end is still the major bottleneck, and performance doesn't move much.
Still a shrink would drastically cut back power consumption. 7nm Vega 64 shouldn't have any problem with pushing clocks a bit higher and staying under 150w. Problem is they should have been there at launch. It is really interesting looking at benches of that intel MCM with the Vega GPU attached to is. The thing only has 22CU but it nearly matches 36CU Polaris. It shows just what diminishing returns they face in adding CU with their bottlenecks in place, but still the thing only pulls 100w compared to 140-150 for stock Polaris.

Unless AMD flat out doubles their performance with Navi they're going to be totally fucked if they want to compete in the high end at all. Even if those high end cards barely sell any units it still hurts the brand image by being totally absent from the top.

I don't know what else to say on this matter. But thank you for quality post.

dam that thicc