Avoiding the COCk

With the whole shitstorm around Linux Foundation and its new Code of Conduct, what are some alternatives to Linux that do not have signs of COCk
Currently considering/considered:
FreeBSD - has an arguably worse COCk than Linux Foundation
OpenBSD - lacking in features and ease of use, but stable and secure
Haiku - open source version of discontinued BeOS, focused around desktop experience rather than server

Any additions?

pic not exactly unrelated

Attached: 2ksn3x.jpg (480x270, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about NetBSD? It doesn't seem to have a CoC.

Can't you just fork Linux?

On the surface NetBSD seems to be alright but there are some rumors around the difficulty in contributing to NetBSD. I'll investigate further later.

I am not looking to fork Linux. I am looking for a community that supports a kernel/operating system that is not infiltrated with a COCk.

Easy enough to fork code.
Not as easy to fork people.

what about MINIX? I mean if you're considering Haiku and BSD, why not MINIX? and what about stuff like FreeDOS and ReactOS?

You know 90% of the open source programs you use have some sort of CoC right???
A lot of them probably have the exact same one.

You won't find that. If you're this opposed to the popular code of conducts right now then it's pretty obvious that you're just trying to push your own personal code of conduct which is likely offensive to a large amount of people.

I have what you need, brother.
Dragonflybsd

nice try shlomo

Thanks for proving my point.

>hating on the CoCK

The CoCK is based. The CoCK is the smasher of trannies and the bane of attention whores. You should love the CoCK

_.+._
(^\/^\/^)
\@@@/
CoC(k) {_____}
Code Of Conduct Killer _oOPPYbo.
_,ooO8O' `Ob
_,ooOPP"' Ob dO
_oooOP"'' `Oo. ,O[
Ob _,ooOPP'' `YYboOP
`O[ _ooOP"'' _,oOPP"'
YOooooOP' _ooOP"'
'' ,ooOP''
,odPP''
_,oOP'
ooOP"'
_oOP'o
,OP YOL
,O. ,OP Yb contribute code or you're a racist
dO' " Yb get offended as a responsible adult
]O. dO spread this like happy herpes
Ob _,o. dOP
`Ooo___ooOP'`YbooodPP just imagine what would happen
'`"""'' `''' if we all decided to understand

Honestly this

ReactOS looks interesting since it started off as a Win95 clone. I might look closer to minix though

I am not necessarily against Code of Conduct, but rather the kind of CoC within linux and freebsd groups. I think it might be better to differentiate between the two as Code of Conduct and CoCk from now on.

As to close to 90% of them contain the CoCk, thats why I'd like to compile a list that doesn't have it, so that people are aware that there are support communities that aren't touched by this

Minix is probably closer to what you want, Linux is even inspired by it. I just mention ReactOS because it might get huge soon if it really reaches Win10 compatibility, which it looks like it will

>disagreeing with popular CoCk implies I want to push my personal CoC to offend large amounts of people
or maybe I just don't want the politics around CoCk affecting support of software I rely on.

Why can't it just be as simple and unpolitical as Fedora's "Be considerate. Be respectful" ?
docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/index.html

Performance inspired BSD, with a small enough community that basic manners is the code of conduct. Good catch

Why not NetBSD you stupid fagget

I think NetBSD is good, just heard some bad things about it early on, but nothing on the surface that would indicate 2k18 style bad faith CoCk

How is Minix 3?

Is Jow Forums still crying about this?

THE VIRGIN KERNEL VS. THE CHAD OS

Attached: react.png (1019x767, 420K)

OP here
this actually looks comfy

It would be nice to have an all in one retro gaming machine........