I used someone else’s hammer to build my house, so I must give unlimited access to everyone

>I used someone else’s hammer to build my house, so I must give unlimited access to everyone
Freetard logic

Attached: 9F2932ED-2434-4003-B7B6-6E3980C24BDD.png (442x512, 26K)

More like:
>I made modifications to a hammer that was given to me and now I share those changes with everyone

>so I must give unlimited access to everyone
wrong.

Nope.
If I use a sliver of gpl code in my app I have to share the code with everyone.
You tried.

No you don't. Are you retarded?

Can you point to the part of the GPL that says that?

>I am too stupid to understand GPL, and what is LGPL anyways

GPLv3, the whole thing I

But you are wrong. You know that, right?

i think open source software is important but i disagree with free software. free software is communism. fuck you richard stallman, i don't want to share MY shit with my "neighbor"

>i don't want to share MY shit with my "neighbor"
You don't have to do that

Idiot.
Gpl clearly states any modification of the source MUST BE distributed, sorry sweaty but I’m not sharing my hard work with freetoddlers.

>use gcc to compile my project's code
>welp looks like I have to give access to everyone
imagine being as stupid as OP

>hey dude you can have this recipe but if you modify it and begin selling it to someone else without telling them I’ll SUE YOU

How will the hammermaker feed his family, Mr. Free Market man?

So don't include the GPL code into your project, have it as a library, you idiot. Do you even know how software works?

No, you are the idiot. See this guy I don't know whom he quotes, but it is pretty obvious that you only have to make your changes public if you want to sell it or give it out for commercial use. No one cares whatever you do to your private sourcecode

>>gpl clearly states you have to share your modifications
>calling the gpl communism for requiring that you share changes of the author's code
If you're going to be a bitch about it then don't bother with using anything licensed with GPL - that may very well include the shit distributed with proprietary software so you get to sit down and do a lot of reading to make absolutely sure your not using one bit of copyleft code, dipshit.

this. it's like citing a source on a paper rather than just plagiarizing the whole thing

wrong, thats just the easy lazy noobs way

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

you obviously dont know what gpl is, retard
all fields, boys

But even if you're dynamically linking to GPL'ed code, that makes it a derivative work which means you have to release the source code of the whole thing. Are you thinking about LGPL?

just say you came up with the code lolz

ITT: OP is an illiterate shit skin.