pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 113.jpg (780x780, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

registry-1.docker.io/v2/:
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/25/uk-refusal-cooperate-belgian-hacking-inquiry-condemned-gchq-belgacom
github.com/muslayev/icecat-win64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I escape?

how do I zoom in on text? I tried pushing my face up against the monitor but it gets so blurry :(

Ctrl+Mousewheel

and Ctrl with + or -

Guys, I wanna get a new TV and I'm torn between a 65'' oled, Samsung, and a 75'' led, LG. The led one is a bit cheaper, but I think the oled might look a bit better but the other one looks quite larger. Which one should I get?

Any recommendations for a voltmeter for beginners?

This a very dumb and fucked situation I'm in

So last Tuesday I started working on a homework assignment for one of my classes. I had a friend tell me that he actually found the answers online, on a previous class webpage in the uni math section of the site. I already finished the assignment, but I was curious so I went to the page. Access denied, but if you do cached, the solutions pop up. I looked at it, I got two wrong, but I didn't really care as they were worth a couple of points. Alright, whatever. There's probably gonna be some cheating, so I should keep my original work intact. I turn it in Tuesday at midnight. Come Thursday in class, the professor is clearly pissed. He says there were rampant counts of cheating on the assignment as people copied the answers from the solutions, verbatim. He goes on to say that there were a number of connections to the class page from the school wifi, which we connect to with our student ID. (which includes me) He then gave us an ultimatum: we either come forward and admit we connected to the page and get an F in the course and a mark on our transcript for academic dishonesty, or we're kicked out of the college of engineering.

I'm pretty fucking spooked. Is he bluffing, or am I absolutely fucked, even if I did the whole assignment by myself?

Attached: 1511038125083.png (1280x720, 1.73M)

thank you bro, I've tried it
I'll see how it goes

the truth will set you free

Re posting from friendly Linux thread.

Installed dmenu from the git repo and trying to run it. dwm default binding is mod key p, doesn't work. Tried dmenu_run and run into this error /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No file or directory.
I've done this before, installing dmenu, but this never happened before.

you're pretty fucked
confess and bring up your homework as a point. you'll probably be let off with an F

depends on viewing distance, how much you care about color vs longevity, etc.
measure the distance from your couch to where the TV is going to be

Attached: optimal-viewing-distance-television-graph-size.png (547x461, 49K)

of course he's bluffing you idiot. he left an answer key on a publicly available website. the goof is on him. like... yeah if you come forward and say OH GEE MISTER YES I DID LOOK AT THE WEBSITE' he's going to crucify you but if you get caught then what are they gonna do?

'yes this single access to a webpage the teacher failed to make private is evidence of academic dishonesty? it only proves the teacher is an idiot and one of my peers sent me a link to that page'

stop being a pussy, because you think your university actually has some level of authority over you. you pay them money. they don't care. here's a tip from a real jew - always double down, never admit you're wrong, don't fucking commit to something you can't take back later

look at those eyebrows!
CUTE!

He's bluffing. I've been in the exact same situation OP. Also, what the fuck are you doing not hiding yourself on the internet? Get a vpn and use brave, Firefox, or TOR from now on and hide your ip. Honestly you brought this upon yourself

This.

someone explain this complicated MAC shit
whats wrong with pic related?

Attached: permissions_diagram.gif (520x340, 9K)

Are there any open source libraries for facial AR?

Can someone point me some resources to understand memory segmentation in the case of the 8086

Attached: 1536486212367.jpg (600x642, 174K)

Is it safe to put electric tape over an exposed USB?
i can't into computer so i believe this is probably a dumb question. too afraid to plug it in while touching it caseless lest i get shocked. also afraid that coating it in electrical tape will somehow disrupt it from functioning.
i just wanna use my steam controller, man.

Attached: usb.jpg (600x600, 106K)

What are the risks of having an exposed motherboard on my phone with the case still on of course, no screws either

I´m considering a ultrawide monitor but I'm poor so only 1080p, should I got for a 25" or a 29"?

if it's a wireless transmitter/receiver you might block the signal, but other than that it should be fine

thanks user. gonna finally play hollow knight

How do I open zip files on android?

>29"
It's a good size for 21:9 aspect ratio 1080P

Lick both fingers and j-j-jam it in. If you get the tingles, that means itsa spicy meatball. If you get the big tingles and your heart stops do your best to take pics before braindeath.

Attached: antsinmypantsu.gif (189x392, 1.48M)

1. You will not get shocked
2. It will not disrupt it from functioning
3. It only will if you decide to take the tape off and accidentally rip off the crystal

ah fuck. says its malfunctioning. swhat i get for leaving it in the reach of children i guess. now i gotta buy a new one

Does Windows not do hash checks on files it copies? Is there an easy way to do so?

I've been copying a bunch of .zip and .rar archives and some are getting completely fucked in the transfer with zero notifications until I do my own hash checks after. I've copied about 5,000 in the past few days and about 10 have been fucked up. Repeating the process of copying fixed them, but I'd like a better way of doing this.

When I try to upload an image from some specific domains (for example, imgur has it, but tinypic doesn't, sadly tinypic is shit), it loads for a few seconds, then a Windows Credentials popup appears
Anything you enter will be accepted (other than blanks) & will successfully upload the image correctly, however it asks it every single time & slows down posting images like that significantly
It only happens in firefox, I've tried chrome & it instantly uploads the image, just like firefox used to do

Attached: VEXicIG[1].png (442x263, 44K)

Use rsync for that

I have 20/12 vision in my left eye, 20/20 in my left, and I use 1080p instead of the suggested 4K at 2 feet distance without any complaints what-so-ever. This infographic is bullshit.

derp
20/20 left 20/12 right

how to wine+dxvk?

is a snapdragon 845 from galaxy s9 different from the 845 in a oneplus 6?

So, I'm trying to secure my server by only opening 80, 443, and 22.
This seems to work fine for that:
#!/usr/bin/env bash
iptables -P INPUT DROP
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m multiport --dports 80,443 -m conntrack --ctstate NEW,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 22 -m conntrack --ctstate NEW,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
But that seems to have broken a bunch of other stuff.
ERROR: Preparation failed: Error response from daemon: Get registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers) (executor_docker.go:168:15s)
ERROR: Job failed (system failure): Error response from daemon: Get registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on [redacted]: read udp [redacted]:51849->[redacted]:53: i/o timeout (executor_docker.go:168:3s)

Did I fuck up something obvious here?

Attached: 1539029814893.jpg (850x1133, 164K)

are there any good videos of keyboard building shops in Akiharbara? like ones that are dedicated mechanical keyboard shops with special limited keycaps and whatnot to build your own from components?

Sounds like a virus

>phone keeps freezing
>unresposive
>yoink the battery out
>it turned out to be the sim card freezing the phone

literally how

could you recommend me good graphic editor and music maker for ubuntu?

malwarebytes finds nothing
it seems too strange & too random/innocent to be a virus imo

It happens to me in Chrome with some images
Happens every time I try to link an image from the guardian
And sometimes other random places
I just cancel and look for a different image
Or from the Guardian I simply save the image to my computer first

So lol sorry I dunno why it happens, I just wanted to add that it happens to me on Chrome too

What chair should I get for my setup? Space isn't really an issue but I would like something thats ergonomic but that I can also rock on like the autistic child that I am

imgur works for you?
you could likely just use sharex then

but yeah this shit is weird
I likely could bypass it by disabling SamSs service, but that seems like a bad idea

What country are you guys in?

Haven't tried imgur, will try it now.
Just tried theguardian.com again, happened again
bongland

Attached: chrome image guardian.png (1366x768, 38K)

Belgium

if you log in, does it also seem to remember it for like 5-10 minutes & not ask for logins?

>bongland
Figured that one.
>Belgium
Interesting.

You guys should be worried. Your computer should be asking for elevated privileges when you're accessing random sites on the internet.

(bong here)
ok this image is from imgur
seems to work fine, no problems, no login prompt

let me try to log in to the guardian one, never tried it before

Attached: z4Fkpfp[1].png (640x496, 393K)

Gave up on iptables, figured out how to get it working with ufw instead.

>should
meant to type shouldn't

I want to write a web app which should have access to a database.
Im looking to create something like
>iqoption com/traderoom/
Which language does it use? What should I learn?
Is there a difference between creating webapps with PHP, JS and C#?

Stop giving your username:password away to some MITM retard.

>good music software
>ubuntu
You're better off using WINE or a VM with your os/daw of choice. Fruity Loops works quite well in wine from my own experience

obviously you just use a:a you monkey

isn't it asking for a login to send to the site though?

What langues do you know? Use one of those.

(bong here again)
i put a random username and password, it didn't accept
it disappeared for a second (while it was 'thinking')
and then the little box appeared again, asked for a login again
tried again with a different random name and password
again it didn't work, box simply appeared again

i just typed some random shit

None. Will be my first.

What are good IRC rooms for talking about Jow Forums shit?

Are there any communities specifically dedicated to CLI?

oddly enough I think you've got something else then, I have this for a few sites & using any combination of user name & password works for all of them & it works like normal
it's just another 5-10s wasted every time I want to upload a picture, which due to sharex is a lot

Is there a reason why I can't:
list::iterator it = l.begin();
if (it == l.end())
Or:
if (it != l.end())

Both comparison make the program crash.

>isn't it asking for a login to send to the site though?
Why would you need to log in to website?

You guys are getting hacked lol

who knows, as you don't need to enter a valid login, I assume you don't, but for some reason firefox thinks it does?

what happens when you try to link an image directly from a guardian story?
e.g. this one, the one I tried just now
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/25/uk-refusal-cooperate-belgian-hacking-inquiry-condemned-gchq-belgacom
the main picture

works immediately, doesn't even have the loading time before the popup imgur does

Attached: 1307[1].jpg (620x372, 70K)

very strange. let me try from firefox.
let's see if this is a browser thing or an location thing

What language should I learn to create a web app like this one?
>iqoption com/traderoom

Attached: 1381521691885.jpg (500x667, 41K)

same thing
must be an location/IP thing

or maybe an OS thing? Are you on Windows or Linux?

Attached: firefox image guardian.png (1366x768, 40K)

Why is font smoothing so dogshit in firefox vs. chrome and how could I improve it? Pic related.

Attached: screenshot_405.png (1885x946, 285K)

windows 7
it just started happening randomly, can't think of any reason

I did get a new router recently, but I don't think these things happened at the same moment

why is webm player so shit in chrome compared to firefox (like seriously there's not even a fucking audio slider)

>I did get a new router recently
Check if it needs firmware updates. A lot of them are backdoored or compromised.
>why is webm player so shit in chrome compared to firefox (like seriously there's not even a fucking audio slider)
Google fucked it up last month.

>why is webm player so shit in chrome compared to firefox (like seriously there's not even a fucking audio slider)
Can't relate. I use Jow Forums-X so my mousewheel is adjusting the volume. So how do I apply better font smoothing in firefox?

chrome://flags
disable native media player (or similar)

Am I crazy or is netflix through my PS3 not displaying the correct aspect ratio? The picture looked stretched so i pulled up netflix on my computer to compare and it looks better, like a standard film aspect ratio.

Attached: netflix.jpg (2592x1936, 839K)

What language should I learn to write a math web app? I dont know whats the difference between PHP, JavaScript & C#
Pls Respond

Attached: 3kPNCP4b.jpg (400x400, 19K)

my sony tv does this shit all the time. i can hook everything up to a different tv and it looks fine, but that sony tv renders shit funny every time the source changes.

what could go wrong?

>I didnt put the part circled in red back into the phone
>circled in blue isnt screwed down
The thing in blue looks to just be a pad for wireless charging and possibly a sensor for camera flash maybe? unsure

is it a big deal?

Attached: file.png (591x403, 178K)

I hate the term "the cloud".
I hate when people use it.

Why can't everyone use IT specific terminology like "file server", "network share", "application server", etc
Why do they have to oversimplify it to the point where nobody knows WTF it is anymore, not even IT staff?

>you're pretty fucked
>confess and bring up your homework as a point. you'll probably be let off with an F
You might be running some silly disto/wm right?

Anyways, seems like dmenu_run is escaping /bin/sh in some silly way,
like somonody would be pressing CTRL+M.

Why don't you try finding out which script is behaving weirdly and fiinding out why the
script tries to escape in such manner?

Ofc, this aint an answer to your question, cuz I really dont know why exactly dmenu breaks on ur distro,
but it will teach you some debugging skills, which is one of the most valuable things to know on linux

Is this safe?
github.com/muslayev/icecat-win64

If I installed a game and think it might have a miner, how would I figure out if it is?

pls respond

The cloud infers using processing power away from the device demanding the work.

your cpu/gpu would be 100%

In the early 2000s there was a project where people were making like the next generation of CRT monitor, but they would've been extremely thin compared to CRTs, the screens would've been flat, they'd have excellent power consumption, refresh rates, low latency, all that stuff, but LCD or LED monitors were the hot new thing and the market totally buried them, there was no interest for them.

What the fuck were these called? Jow Forums used to talk about them tons back in 2012

Crt 2

I'm using Everything to search for files on Windows and I want to look up files past a certain date

how do I do that? pls help me

My dad wants me to fix his old desktop because it's going slow. He pretty much only uses it for Firefox so would Xubuntu be a good choice of OS to put on it? For some reason Windows 10 doesn't read his WiFi adapter so that's not really an option. I could also try to find a Windows 7 ISO but I'd rather not go through that if I can help it.

Attached: heroin.jpg (770x433, 45K)

im not expert but javascript is your best bet considering the the scope of your projects.

How do i become this loli?

Attached: 1499824020999.png (532x630, 273K)

There is a forest in japan where your soul can be released into the sun to rejoin the multiverse and be reborn in your chosen form.

Does hoarding huge amounts of small files on a HDD slow it down? What if you have your OS installed on the same disk?

Based on my own experiences, hoarding large amounts of files of any size will slow it down. I'd definitely recommend that you keep your OS and other files separate just on the off chance something happens to your os that forces you to need to wipe the drive

Is there any way to check who's hogging all the bandwidth in my apartment? I'm relatively computer illiterate, and I live in an apartment with 5 people all on the same wifi, but one of my roommates owns the router and pays the bills for it, and I have no access to it. I ask because I got around 25mbps down when I moved in 2 months ago, but I get down spikes of ~1mbps and it's very frustrating

Attached: 1526637197815.jpg (1920x864, 254K)

Ok thanks, I'm relative fine with the risk since I have backups. I assume compressing them would help a little, from an amount perspective?

It's much less of an issue with an SSD.

>accidently changed target location of paint to c:\
>paint just opens file explorer now
wat do?

Attached: 1517773149861.jpg (840x700, 96K)

THanks!