Who is in charge of the design in microsoft?

look at this piece of shit, it's like going backwards... hell even win3.1 looks better
>having icons on the desktop

Attached: winshitdesign.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Looks like Ass. Can't believe they had time for this and there's still no SMB3 browsing service. The state of Microsoft.

you use windows to get the job done. nothing else.

well said my pajeet friend

Attached: mscall.jpg (535x350, 20K)

>he uses a dark theme
>he isn't simply wearing sunglasses like a chad
boom, everything is a dark theme, and lookin good too

What are you exactly complaining about? You can get rid of those icons.

looks fine on my machine

Attached: 1540408039538.png (1920x1080, 558K)

>dark theme
you deserve fire

looks like shit
dont forget about

Attached: blinky.gif (329x335, 382K)

>MOSHE
user... c'mon....

Fuck i'm glad i switched to loonix yesterday

What's better then?
Kde, the only "good" for linux, is actually shit.
macos is even worse.

Show me your control panel, not the shitty config app window.

>Who is in charge of the design in microsoft?
the business analysts who designed windows 10 in powerpoint

Attached: 1464952937261 (1).png (1300x4704, 1.14M)

Step 1: right-click desktop.
Step 2: point at View.
Step 3: uncheck "Show desktop icons"
Step 4: KYS because you're a fucking retard.

Ralf Groene.

Attached: Ralf_Groene.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Hurts my eyes, been on linux since 2009.

ayyy

Can you share your firefox config?

Then don't put them there?

> KDE the only good DE
Fuck off my platform pajeet

>bhop script
kek

>b-but it's just the beta version
>i-it will look good once it gets released
kek, never trust microshaft shills

Attached: Untitled.png (2560x1440, 180K)

Umm, those dicks was SO delicious!

>fraps
>notepad++
Is this 2008?

Fraps is good software. notepad++ is made by a chink libtard who emigrated to France and is junk, I agree on this one.

Windows 10 is the worst OS. If you want something that's nice and consistent then install Pop!_OS (pre-riced Ubuntu Gnome), KDE Neon, or macOS. All of them work fine for basic office tasks, web browsing, and really anything except bideo bames.

>Kde, the only "good" for linux, is actually shit.
>macos is even worse.
Both KDE on Linux and Aqua on macOS are incredibly polished interfaces with a rock solid Unix-like base system and all of the GNU tools one would ever need. Stop talking out of your ass, Pajeet.

Everything else has always looked better than Winshit. No exceptions. Winshit only became popular because it was cheap. Even Winturd 9x was trash when compared to Amiga and SGI IRIX systems.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 6.53.00 AM.png (1366x768, 804K)

>yesterday
Goodluck bro
>how to fix x
>how to fix x on [insert distro]
>y doesn't work on [insert distro]
>how to change z on [insert distro/de]
>how to make windows installer usb on linux

Noggers, obviously

>using desktop icons
hello boomer

doesnt use desktop icons...what you like to get thing done slower ?

>meanwhile on gnoo slash loonie toonix

Attached: MATE-clock-crash.png (334x164, 6K)

lmao

Attached: GIF.gif (330x670, 1.02M)

>meanwhile on micropenis shitblows 10

Attached: 0e5330df-6ca7-411a-989f-e407f21d83bf.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

I can have things open from the keyboard before you’ve clicked the mouse boomer

>MATE
Found the issue.

Meanwhile in Country 404

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Attached: face_with_tears_of_joy.png (800x800, 301K)

its fine for me, stop using windows and install gentoo if its such a problem

What's the problem with that? Seems fine to me. It doesn't look either great or bad. It's usable.

Get a fucking life, instead of caring so much about operating system interfaces. You use software to get shit done, not to look at it as if it were a work of art.

cute neko

People get degrees to design this.

fuck off joe, die nigger.

ye
>being scared of looking like a boomer
shut the fuck up zoomer

Attached: hiboomki.png (280x359, 108K)

super mario brothers 3

Works on my machine don't know what to tell ya

Wait until next year when they'll release W11 with a completed Fluent Design system. Nothing will be able to compare then.

if they fail now, what makes you think they'd do any better in the future..

I'll just stay with macOS. Faggots do design better, its hard fact..

Mr Pajeetson

don't you know?

Attached: 4e0b340dcadcbbdd35120000-750.jpg (620x604, 87K)

Are you living under a rock? Why did you update your OS! ARE YOU GODDAMN STUPID It's buggy you fucking piece of shit.

I'm a winfag myself but i'll never NEVER NEVER ever manually update my drive.

And then these faggots complain about telemetry, design etc. BECAUSE IT IS STILL BETA.

God fuckin damnit. PERSONAL COMPUTERS ARE MISTAKE.

Attached: 1540631812683.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>takes three (3) years to release a dark theme
>doesn't even work with all native windows/apps
wew, at least they aren't deleting your files or anything

>not being able to fast search for gaymes made for manchildren
I don't see anything wrong with this

>text on desktop icons can't be colored post-XP
>real reason: Microsoft dumbfucks don't themselves know how their OS is coded and can't find a way to enable it for Vista, 7, and onward
>reason given by Micropoojeets: durrr the font collides with some bright wallpapers users may use so we think it's better to stay this way
Microsoft is shit at software since Windows Vista, that's all there is to it.
When a single fucking jobless Linux neckbeard could design an Aero GUI for Linux and make it look more uniform and better across all tabs, settings, windows, everything, you've got a fucking issue as a Software vendor.

Attached: 1236544035240.jpg (298x292, 11K)

That scaling tears my eyes
Please down it to 100%

Windows 98 had customisable backgrounds for each folder, you could even have wallpapers in folders, XP removed the wallpaper option.
Vista I'm not sure about since I almost didn't use it, but in 7 the option to arbitrarily arrange icons inside a folder was also removed.
8 removed a ton more options like the grid spacing for icons on the desktop and Microsof's official solution was to edit the registry.
I fucking hate the way things are going when it comes to software, every few years we need more to do less.

Attached: 1431690088422.jpg (372x260, 21K)

the funny fact is this pasta could have been fake back then, but in hindsight it turns out 2/3 of the main points are true (no testers, windows as service) so probably the UI stuff is actually the alarming case...

These are business decisions to gain profit from the majority of users not using those features. Sadly Apple and Microsoft are metal on metal in competition and neither is doing anything particularly innovative in the OS space. 'Fun' features come when there's room in the market for companies to take risks.

t. 25 wpm boomer who doesn't know the shortcut for search

search is dogshit in windows.

>Windows 98 had customisable backgrounds for each folder, you could even have wallpapers in folders, XP removed the wallpaper option.
Because the whole "Active Desktop" thing was a bad idea in the first place, and a security hazard. Around 0% of end users used it - the remaining 100% or so of the time it was used by malware (especially disastrous on Windows 9x, with no security system to speak of).

>Vista I'm not sure about since I almost didn't use it, but in 7 the option to arbitrarily arrange icons inside a folder was also removed.
Why would you want to do that, though? I can sort-of understand from a "prettiness" angle, but then getting Windows to save and restore a bunch of icon positions... I suspect if they hadn't removed this feature, millions would decry it as bloat.

>8 removed a ton more options like the grid spacing for icons on the desktop and Microsof's official solution was to edit the registry.
This is legit. Having said that, I don't know why anybody hasn't re-implemented the old "Advanced Window Colours And Settings" dialog. Should be a snap for a half-decent programmer.

Yes. Agent Ransack FTW.