Does anybody know what this code is from? or how to decode it?

Does anybody know what this code is from? or how to decode it?

[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]][([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][[]]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+([][[]]+[])[+[]]+([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]

Note: This isn't all of the code, but it won't fit in here. About 53,000 characters of this crap. Any ideas? Thanks!

Pic is just random

Attached: 15319172_1439234166120650_5573834763049637298_n.jpg (480x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/aemkei/jsfuck/blob/master/README.md
webhitler.ru
pastebin.com/CKkXZ5fD
enkhee-osiris.github.io/Decoder-JSFuck/
jsfuck.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's javascript

funny...

It really is. Paste the whole thing into your browser's console.

does nothing for me

It's jsfuck, and you can find plenty of decoders on the internet.

github.com/aemkei/jsfuck/blob/master/README.md
Prepare to lose an evening in this rabbit hole.

Holy shit. Okay so I paste it all into the jsfuck.com box and when I run the code, it only gives me undefined? o.O

it gives you undefined because your script performs some computation without doesn't return anything. for all we know it could be stealing all your cookies and access tokens it can find and sending them straight to th webhitler.ru

it looks like it does nothing but it doesn't error does it? welcome to the botnet

Well this specifically is for a coding challenge. It's supposed to decrypt into a code that's about 13 characters... Feel free to check it out because I'm stumped now:

pastebin.com/CKkXZ5fD

It's jsfuck, not very hard to undo JavaScript obfuscation though

if (false) window.flag = 'SKY-JSFK-7391'

it decodes to
function anonymous() {
if (false) window.flag = 'SKY-JSFK-7391'
}

it's a no-op and does nothing

I'm wondering if it's because I'm using Chrome that nothing is working properly for me? I pasted the code into multiple different decoders, including jsfuck.com and enkhee-osiris.github.io/Decoder-JSFuck/ and I'm not getting anything more than "undefined".

it does look like js to me, but i couldn't get it to run either. there are a lot of unmatched [] and ()
jsfuck.com/

These two
Got the code correct... I don't know why it won't run for me, but I'm assuming it's because of my browser?

remove the last two parentheses and uncheck "Eval source" to see the actual code

Because it does nothing you fucking autist

it is running you retard, it just not doing or returning anything because that what the script was written to do. a function without a return value returns undefined, and if (false) means that the associated block of code will never run

Ahh okay thank you so much for the help!

>facebook file name
>can't search something this simple
>doesn't know what it is offhand
Normies are always a mistake.

Daily reminder that this is the future you chose.

Attached: 1537600963948.jpg (1072x1053, 89K)